Author Topic: NOLANDFORSHALOM LOST HIS MIND.."stick together against gentiles"  (Read 19235 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: NOLANDFORSHALOM LOST HIS MIND.."stick together against gentiles"
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 08:01:21 AM »
Requires Jews to stick together
Yes totally agree  O0

that we stick together against the Gentiles
Yes I agree too, against the bad gentiles that undermine the Jewish race, and push their own agendas!

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Race is a bloodline, Jewish blood = Jewish Race.
No, race is a biological term, if there is a race, than it's the Semite race.
Acorrding to you, every tribe existed is a race of by it's own, since tribes are founded on family trees and bloodlines.
Everyone of any race can join the Jewish people.

Yes via religion and be converts. You telling mew there are no races in this world then  :::D
No, there are 3 races, the white race, the black race and the asian race.
that implies all ME and NAfr muzzies are white.

I don't call north afr. or arabs white.
Because they are...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 08:05:53 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Yes I agree too, against the bad gentiles that undermine the Jewish race, and push their own agendas!

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Acorrding to you, every tribe existed is a race of by it's own, since tribes are founded on family trees and bloodlines.

Yes via religion and be converts. You telling mew there are no races in this world then  :::D

True thats my belief can't disagree with that, as in DNA. But I use race in a different term as well. Sucha as chinese are a sub race and belonging to the Aisan race. Jews are a sub race belonging to the white race.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 08:06:47 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Because they are...

some non-white race.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 08:10:11 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Because they are...

some non-white race.
neither are pakis, iranians.

I have no idea if some people consider the arabs/berbers as white, but i don't
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 08:28:01 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Because they are...

some non-white race.
neither are pakis, iranians.

I have no idea if some people consider the arabs/berbers as white, but i don't
Nonesense. The Pakistanians and Iranians are relitive people to the Europeans by DNA and origin.
The Arabs and berbers are Caucasians, the Jews are too. Here is a map that describes the races:

Huxley's map of racial categories from On the Geographical Distribution of the Chief Modifications of Mankind (1870). Caucasians, marked in red, are identified as occupants of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, through to Northern India.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 08:28:52 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Then why can people convert to Judaism..how do you convert to a race?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 08:31:24 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

I said Doc its a race and religion they convert solely to the religion

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 08:33:11 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

He  didn't say "bad gentiles"  he just said gentiles.  If  he qualified it, I wouldn't have a problem with it...Excuse me but shouldn't Jews be against  "bad Jews" who push their own agendas (liberal, selfish etc)?

Gimme a break.

Chaim Ben Pesach and the people of this forum attack self-hating Jews with the most violent rhetoric imaginable. chaim has called openly for their deaths.

What more do you want?

this is true Judea, but noland doesn't seem to understand this...from what I read, Noland just brings up that the Jews should be against the gentiles, and not make allies with them..True G_d is the only true ally, but this stance of "us(jews)" against all of "them"(gentiles) is assanine.

Yes, Gd is our only true ally...We should only RELY on Gd.  But when a righteous gentile, another righteous nation, wants to contribute with no strings attached..and actually goes out of their way even if we refused it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it..it in fact, is should be greatly appreciated...these people will be blessed! So I am against the absolutist point of view. Unless a gentile, or another nation wants to help Israel with no strings attached and are doing it out of love and out of being in Gd's good grace (meaning the reward comes from Gd for blessing Israel), we have no right to keep them from volunteering.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

But when they have Kids are they not Jews too?  Hey..what about Ashkanazi Jews and Sefardic Jews...We look different..one with blonde hair and blue eyes and another dark like an Arab.  You mean to tell me that since i'm the dark one like an Arab that Im' not white?  that' i'm a different race?  Your logic is flawed.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »
Sephardics don't look like Arabs, most aren't.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 08:44:22 AM »

that really wasn't my point...but there is a resemblance with some Arabs..

or what about Persians..some Persian Jews resemble the Iranians..even the Muslim ones...

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

But when they have Kids are they not Jews too?  Hey..what about Ashkanazi Jews and Sefardic Jews...We look different..one with blonde hair and blue eyes and another dark like an Arab.  You mean to tell me that since i'm the dark one like an Arab that Im' not white?  that' i'm a different race?  Your logic is flawed.

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed, and their children continued to marry and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 08:49:03 AM by Skippy »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »

or what about Persians..some Persian Jews resemble the Iranians..even the Muslim ones...
Let's say that the acient Jews looked much more like Arabs than to blond hair Europeans.
Iranians are Persians (50% are), so Persian Jews look a bit like the Persians, so..?

BTW, the Queern of Sheba wes Arab.

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

All Mankind started from Adam and Eve. Jews are not a race! If they were a race, all Jews were looking the "same" in parameters of "Ears", "Noses", "Skin colour" etc', but they aren't.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 08:52:00 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2008, 08:55:30 AM »

Let's say that the acient Jews looked much more like Arabs than to blond hair Europeans.
Iranians are Persians (50% are), so Persian Jews look a bit like the Persians, so..?

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

All Mankind started from Adam and Eve. Jews are not a race! If they were a race, all Jews were looking the "same" in parameters of "Ears", "Noses", "Skin colour" etc', but they aren't.

my arguemetn isn't with you, Dexter..it's with Skippy.  She is saying that Jews are a race..you and I are both saying that it isn't. Some peole here are also saying that arabs are not caucasion...and implying something else...

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2008, 08:56:04 AM »

Well yes they most people can tell a jew by their look, funny that  ::) At least some lines have remain without mixing to nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2008, 08:58:17 AM »

Well yes they most people can tell a jew by their look, funny that  ::) At least some lines have remain without mixing to nothing.

Are Arabs a race? Nordic Europeans ? Berbers?
All the rest is mixed in between?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2008, 09:01:12 AM »
Skippy:
Really ? would they think Sephardic Jews are part of the "Ashkenazi Race" ? Of course not. Ashkenazis aren't the only Jews in the world and what you say prooves the Jews are a diffrent ethnoreligiouse group but not a diffrent race  :P
The only Jews that were probably never mixed, or very rarly mixed are the Lybian Jews, so they probably have the most "original" Jewish look.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2008, 09:05:54 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Then Muslims are also a race. They go by patrilineal descent.

ANYBODY can become/be considered a muSSlim.

Jews are Jews because of their JEWISH Mothers.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Kiwi

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »

depends if you want go down the theory of religion or DNA. Under the thought of the Seven daughters of Eve then they can be seen as sub races from the main off shot. so yes. A strand of common linking DNA, that can be traced back to the primary source is considered a race.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2008, 09:11:24 AM »
Arabs are not a race but a Ethnic-group, the Berbers are not a race too. Anyone that claim they are is talking nonesense. Modern science, in contrast, identifies a population's common physical descent through genetic research, and analysis of the Semitic-speaking peoples suggests that they have some common ancestry. Though no significant common mitochondrial results have been yielded, Y-chromosomal links between Semitic-speaking Near-Eastern peoples like Arabs, Assyrians and Jews have proved fruitful, despite differences contributed from other groups (see Y-chromosomal Aaron). Although population genetics is still a young science, it seems to indicate that a significant proportion of these peoples' ancestry comes from a common Near Eastern population to which (despite the differences with the Biblical genealogy) the term "Semitic" has been applied. However, this correlation should rather be attributed to said common Near Eastern origin, as for example Semitic-speaking Near Easterners from the Fertile Crescent are generally more closely related to non-Semitic speaking Near Easterners, such as Iranians, Anatolians, and Caucasians, than to other Semitic-speakers, such as Gulf Arabs, Ethiopian Semites, and North African Arabs. [Wikipedia]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:16:23 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2008, 09:15:39 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed, and their children continued to marry and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

that's like 6000 years ago...however..in teh last 2000 years when jews were in Diaspora, they mixed a whole lot of DNA..a WHOLE LOT!!!  And you know what?  Jew are mostly now a mixed race...yes a Mixed colorful "multi-cultural looking" race...we are part black, part white, part asian, part middle eastern, part this and part that...In fact, it is a good thing we are because there is a less likelyhood of getting wonderful genetic disease.  And you kown what the best part is?  Most of us stuck to our traditions and laws for those 2000 years...so we have a mixed race of people who practice Judaism...

So no, jews are not a race and it's not a matter of opinion if you think they are..your opinion is wrong and flawed.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:23 AM »

depends if you want go down the theory of religion or DNA. Under the thought of the Seven daughters of Eve then they can be seen as sub races from the main off shot. so yes. A strand of common linking DNA, that can be traced back to the primary source is considered a race.

Gd killed off everyone during the floods of Noah..so your point is moot.

Kiwi

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:32 AM »
Skippy:
Really ? would they think Sefardic Jews are part of the "Ashkenazi Race" ? Of course not. Ashkenazis aren't the only Jews in the world and what you say prooves the Jews are a diffrent ethnoreligiouse group but not a diffrent race  :P
The only Jews that were probably never mixed, or very rarly mixed are the Lybian Jews, so they probably have the most "original" Jewish look.

See the thing is there is study are study that proves Jews are not a Race and there are studys after studys that prove it is.

Adam and Eve were not the creators of man kind, while they were in the garden of Eden there were gentiles doing their thing.

Of course Adam and Eve were the start of the Jewish race, you DNA test all Blood Jews have they
all have a common DNA strand. Of course over thousands of years they change with introduced genetic codes, but the basic strand remains the same. There fore a common ancestor, and creation of a race.

Kiwi

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »

Gd killed off everyone during the floods of Noah..so your point is moot.

Haha if that was the case the world would be all jewish

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2008, 09:20:46 AM »
Skippy:
Really ? would they think Sefardic Jews are part of the "Ashkenazi Race" ? Of course not. Ashkenazis aren't the only Jews in the world and what you say prooves the Jews are a diffrent ethnoreligiouse group but not a diffrent race  :P

See the thing is there is study are study that proves Jews are not a Race and there are studys after studys that prove it is.

Adam and Eve were not the creators of man kind, while they were in the garden of Eden there were gentiles doing their thing.

Of course Adam and Eve were the start of the Jewish race, you DNA test all Blood Jews have they
all have a common DNA strand. Of course over thousands of years they change with introduced genetic codes, but the basic strand remains the same. There fore a common ancestor, and creation of a race.

Um the basic strand of homo sapians are the same...