Author Topic: Obama vs Hillary Battle  (Read 4241 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama vs Hillary Battle
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »
On issues they may be close but don't forget white liberals only do things for blacks when votes are involved. Obama may feel he needs to do more.

If he did, I would expect the Republicans to call him out on it. If they do not, then they have no one to blame but themselves for an escalation in inner-city crime.
We can't rely on the Republican congress to curb Obama should he gain office. The number of true Conservatives in congress is not enough to override liberal democrats and wavering republicans. Add to the mix a radical liberal president and its a recipe for disaster.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2008, 10:37:06 PM »
On issues they may be close but don't forget white liberals only do things for blacks when votes are involved. Obama may feel he needs to do more.

If he did, I would expect the Republicans to call him out on it. If they do not, then they have no one to blame but themselves for an escalation in inner-city crime.
We can't rely on the Republican congress to curb Obama should he gain office. The number of true Conservatives in congress is not enough to override liberal democrats and wavering republicans. Add to the mix a radical liberal president and its a recipe for disaster.

Newt Gingrich did it in '94 (welfare reform, term limits, tougher crime laws, and a balanced budget).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »

Newt Gingrich did it in '94 (welfare reform, term limits, tougher crime laws, and a balanced budget).
Yes he did and Clinton took all the credit. You make a good point but I think Newt had a Republican Majority back then.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »
And these are just mayors, just think as President you will have this wide spread all over the country and whites are so worried about being called a racist.  I remember how Dinkens was basically the spark that started the Crown Heights riots that lead to the death of Yankel Rosenbaum and he told the police not to step in and they awarded his killer by taking him out to dinner.
Yes your exactly right MasterWolf and this is what I feel will happen with Obama in office. I am not as concerned about what he will do however I am more concerned what they will do.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »
A black guy in my hospital said that he doesn't consider Obama black since he didn't bring up any black issues and if you change his black face with a white guy's face there would be no difference.  Anyways, I predict Hitlery will run with Osama as vice president and this combo will be a major threat.
Oy! Nightmare scenarios! Eight years of Hitlery and 8 years of Obama. Bring on the Locust and be done.  :(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2008, 10:58:48 PM »
A black guy in my hospital said that he doesn't consider Obama black since he didn't bring up any black issues and if you change his black face with a white guy's face there would be no difference.  Anyways, I predict Hitlery will run with Osama as vice president and this combo will be a major threat.
Oy! Nightmare scenarios! Eight years of Hitlery and 8 years of Obama. Bring on the Locust and be done.  :(
:o locust... :::D
I agree - the locust would be better then having those animals anywhere near the Oval Office.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »
:o locust... :::D
I agree - the locust would be better then having those animals anywhere near the Oval Office.
When they both get done with the American people the Locust would indeed be preferable. America would indeed be a third world nation after that combanation.