Author Topic: UNIFILTH leaks Israeli intelligence to Hizbullah  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
UNIFILTH leaks Israeli intelligence to Hizbullah
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:12:08 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1198517338538&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

The fact that they are allowed to resume "peacekeeping" when they fully collaborated in the Kidnapping of  three IDF soldiers from Har Dov in 2000 is attrocious. If anyone in Isael can claim they are schocked by this, they might as well just continue to stick their head in the sand!

UNIFIL leaks to Hizbullah worry IDF by Yaakov Katz

A day after two Katyusha rockets struck Shlomi in the Galilee, defense officials raised concerns Wednesday that information they were regularly passing on to UNIFIL and the Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) was also making its way to Hizbullah.

A soldier belonging to the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL).
Photo: Ariel Jerozolimski
According to the officials, the IDF regularly updates UNIFIL and the LAF on its assessments concerning Hizbullah's military buildup in southern Lebanon.

Unconnected to those concerns, on Tuesday two 107-mm. Katyusha rockets struck Shlomi. Defense officials said that an al-Qaida-inspired Palestinian group was the prime suspect in the attack.

"This is a difficult scenario," one official in Jerusalem said. "On the one hand, we count on UNIFIL and the LAF and therefore need to update them. On the other hand, there is always a concern that the information we supply them with will fall into the wrong hands."

As a result, the IDF is constantly debating the "depth" of the information it is willing to share with UNIFIL and the LAF, out of fear that due to the Lebanese Armed Forces connection, it will find its way to Hizbullah.

Overall, the officials stressed, the IDF had a very good working relationship with UNIFIL, and OC Northern Command Maj.-Gen. Gadi Eizenkot spoke regularly with his UN counterpart, Italian Maj.-Gen. Claudio Graziano.

Last month diplomatic officials in Jerusalem reported major improvements in UNIFIL's performance, saying the force had recently taken up positions on bridges along the Litani River - the northern limit of its mandate - and was successfully curbing the flow of weapons from northern Lebanon to the South.

Meanwhile Wednesday, the IDF raised its level of alert along the northern border for several hours after several loud explosions were heard coming from Lebanon. After contacting UNIFIL, the IDF was informed that the peacekeeping force had decided to destroy several weapon caches it had discovered. UNIFIL had forgotten to update the IDF.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: UNIFILTH leaks Israeli intelligence to Hizbullah
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:35:46 PM »
they keep the peace, they don't touch Hezbollah because that would disturb the peace, its so logical  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 10:38:30 PM »
Bamidbar 33:  "When you burn out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then you will merit passing it down to your children, for if you do not burn them out, even though you conquer the land, you will not merit to pass it down to your children." - Rabbi Ovadiah Sforno, 1476-1550  O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »
UN, EU................all of them are enemies of the Jewish people same as Hezbollah. Bomb ALL of them!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »
Israel is trusting UNIFIL with intelligence secrets?!?!?!?!

Israel has now reached a new threshold of mental illness.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 02:05:50 AM »

Oh how the mighty have fallen...my parents lived to see Eichmann brought to Israel in chains, I lived to see Arafat welcomed with cheers....
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 02:16:01 AM »
UN, EU................all of them are enemies of the Jewish people same as Hezbollah. Bomb ALL of them!
bomb your own people
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »
I don't know if anyone here as read Pedro Sanjuan's fabulous little read "The UN Gang"?  There is one fabulous chapter which he, as retired America's representative to the UN, relays his views relating the UN's role, which was never investigated due to "diplomatic immunity", in 911. 

It is commonly known that since the late 1950's Red Russia has infiltrated and used the United Nations purely as a data collection entity towards all of its "Free Capitalist" Western/Democratic enemies.  Sanjuan believes that, as per his long witness of meetings within the UN building between PLO/Alquaida etc. Muslim Savages and the Communists, the Communists used the UN to collect masses of data on American and other Western nations and sold it to the Muslims.

This, to me, seems logical as Russia was behind every Arab, Muslim and Turd World nation since the early 1960's.  I agree with Newman....The UN and ALL of their like globalist entities must be wiped out entirely...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 10:20:36 AM »
I don't know if anyone here as read Pedro Sanjuan's fabulous little read "The UN Gang"?  There is one fabulous chapter which he, as retired America's representative to the UN, relays his views relating the UN's role, which was never investigated due to "diplomatic immunity", in 911. 

It is commonly known that since the late 1950's Red Russia has infiltrated and used the United Nations purely as a data collection entity towards all of its "Free Capitalist" Western/Democratic enemies.  Sanjuan believes that, as per his long witness of meetings within the UN building between PLO/Alquaida etc. Muslim Savages and the Communists, the Communists used the UN to collect masses of data on American and other Western nations and sold it to the Muslims.

This, to me, seems logical as Russia was behind every Arab, Muslim and Turd World nation since the early 1960's.  I agree with Newman....The UN and ALL of their like globalist entities must be wiped out entirely...

Ussr and now Russia, indeed endorses PLO-HAMAS-ALQUADA to influence world politics.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »

Oh how the mighty have fallen...my parents lived to see Eichmann brought to Israel in chains, I lived to see Arafat welcomed with cheers....

That should be on a bumper sticker.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »
olmert and livni 2 geniuses
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 12:47:33 PM »
If anyone is interested in a good book "The Terror Network" - Claire Stirling...  O0