Author Topic: I Ended Up At the Matzo Ball!  (Read 5093 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
I Ended Up At the Matzo Ball!
« on: January 13, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »
My cousin wanted to go, so I tagged along.  It wasn't anything special, loud noise, overcrowded, and people drinking.  It didn't seem to have much of a Jewish theme to it at all, despite the forementioned advetising, just a bunch of people in the club.  I didn't have any high expectations and they were proven correct.  Not my environment at all, but at least it's one experience to cross of the books.  Hope all are well.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I Ended Up At the Matzo Ball!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 09:26:44 PM »
My cousin wanted to go, so I tagged along.  It wasn't anything special, loud noise, overcrowded, and people drinking.  It didn't seem to have much of a Jewish theme to it at all, despite the forementioned advetising, just a bunch of people in the club.  I didn't have any high expectations and they were proven correct.  Not my environment at all, but at least it's one experience to cross of the books.  Hope all are well.

I only went to one a loooong time ago...my impression..eh!

Try doing the IDF parties. A lot nicer and classier.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein