Author Topic: state-censorship on its way...  (Read 1382 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
state-censorship on its way...
« on: January 18, 2008, 01:22:28 PM »
anyone here hear about the new bill making its way thru the knesset
(that viper's-den of snakes which has the audacity to feign to pass as a democratic organ of government) which would make it mandatory for israeli-sites like this one to self monitor and exclude certain controversial or shall we rather say... rightfully, accurate and truthful depictions of israel's slime gov't. and its self-destructive, suicidal policies...? the law would fine the owners of jtf for not getting rid of someone like me who gives the slime grief on a regular basis on their own or they would step in and pull the plug on me or on the whole site from their end of things... and while we are speaking like this... let me now give a little shout out to all you verminous scumbags and arrogant and obscene swine out there who monitor this site for the filth...

HEY NOW ALL OF YOU COWARDS AND RUINOUS SCUM!!! GO GET WAXED!!!

nikmatdam will not be ruled by you... i will not be edited nor censored either... so do your worst... as i'm sure you will... get down and dirty... see if i care... sickos!!! G-d rules the earth and He will one day very, very soon bring you down hard... nik. in a rage... out...   

« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:40:05 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: state-censorship on its way...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 02:02:25 PM »
Very bad news...

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »
We all know JTF will not close. Worse case scenario the forum must be moved to an American Sever. We will not be silenced! Od Kahane Chai!
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 03:09:22 PM »
Is this not on american server already? I'm glad it's not on EU one. :-\  the Israel left take their "freedom loving" policies straight from Brussels - the seat of a devil. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 03:28:15 PM »
"If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time; terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists."  - HaRav Meir Kahane, Zecher tzadik livracha.

mar zutra... great quote... thanks... rationalthought sent me this...

China...

Hi, It seems like whenever there's a war going on, the "slime" already are planning for the next war.  So do you think the next war will involve an alliance between China, Iran and the post-Saddam Iraq (it seems like troops that get trained by Western countries end up against the West in future wars). 

There's currently a huge trade deficit with China and national debt.  China uses its trade advantages to build up its military.   

my answer follows...
Re: China
« Sent to: RationalThought110 on: Today at 03:21:58 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no... we (the u.s.) are in bed with the chinese and the iranian slime-machines... check out alex jones "endgame" for china and hirhome.com by francisco gil-white for iran... click on the real reason for gwb's war on iraq... just scroll down until you find the link...

ww3 is soon to be here G-d forbid... but i do not know the sides... all i know is the arabs and jews are supposed to be egged on to fight a war of mutual-destruction and annihilation and then the saudis, iranians, chinese and the u.s. and britain not to mention the vatican of course (which is the real driving force behind all these geopolitical manipulations and truly sick genocidal maneuvers)... will swoop in to pick up the pieces and share the spoils and divy up the earth and rule the world together forever... 2/3 of the planet's human population will be genocided and the only ones left will be them and the 2 billion they allow to live who will serve as their abject slaves... no torah jews will be permitted to survive and har habayit will see a demonic masonic temple to jupiter built on its summit and that as they say will be history... lo alenu...  but you have a nice shabat anyway... got to run... nik. out...

« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:41:07 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."