Author Topic: Do you think usa will fall??  (Read 6330 times)

Kiwi

Re: Do you think usa will fall??
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »

I can tell you who IS benefitting from these agreements. The American Business Elite. Them, and the world's "poor". Your and my jobs will be given to these "poor" turd worlders, benefitting the "poor", and ofcourse, the elite, whom now have cheap labour and lax labour standarts.

Another way of looking at it in more detail:

Due to Globalisation, governments will lose more and more control to international and regional organisations. Meaning governments will no longer be existent. The nation-state will also no longer be official, as all countries will be diffused into regional powers....eventually under one global government.

So therefore, the United States WILL fall.

ps.
Globalisation Student

American Business Elite is what floats the country, you can not have a country being stable without a business sector.

Working class is the back bone of all societies, that mean  workers, and many now choose not to work. If they can't get workers to run the companys of course they have to outsource. Free trade is not  a bad thing, a Lazy population is.

kellymaureen

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »
I think the real threat is illegal immigration.  If this continues, the America we have come to know and love will soon disappear for good. :'(

You have that right!  Just look at some of Europe and England....thats what we will be facing.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »

I can tell you who IS benefitting from these agreements. The American Business Elite. Them, and the world's "poor". Your and my jobs will be given to these "poor" turd worlders, benefitting the "poor", and ofcourse, the elite, whom now have cheap labour and lax labour standarts.

Due to Globalisation, governments will lose more and more control to international and regional organisations. Meaning governments will no longer be existent. The nation-state will also no longer be official, as all countries will be diffused into regional powers....eventually under one global government.

ps.
Globalisation Student

American Business Elite is what floats the country, you can not have a country being stable without a business sector.

Working class is the back bone of all societies, that mean  workers, and many now choose not to work. If they can't get workers to run the companys of course they have to outsource. Free trade is not  a bad thing, a Lazy population is.

ofcourse a country needs a good business sector. The Soviets and their supposed collapse are a good example of this.

But what good is a business sector, if they only take from the nation, and not give (employment). Sure, US firms will be very rich, but then, US citizens will become the poor of the world. A nation-state is not rich, if the NATION is not rich as well.

How would you like it, being such a good worker as yourself, if you get a letter in the mail today, whereby your employers thank you for your hard and good service, but are sad to inform you that your job is being "relocated" ?

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »

ps.
Globalisation Student

ofcourse a country needs a good business sector. The Soviets and their supposed collapse are a good example of this.

But what good is a business sector, if they only take from the nation, and not give (employment). Sure, US firms will be very rich, but then, US citizens will become the poor of the world. A nation-state is not rich, if the NATION is not rich as well.

How would you like it, being such a good worker as yourself, if you get a letter in the mail today, whereby your employers thank you for your hard and good service, but are sad to inform you that your job is being "relocated" ?

I have had that surprisingly already, but the thing is I made sure i got other areas to fall back on. Good education and retraining is the key to maintaining a good job.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 07:34:48 PM »
I think that the US is falling.  I dont know if they have fallen yet but the center of the problem is our spending.  Until we wholeheartedly address the national debt and stop spending beyond what we have i do believe we will fail.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »

ps.
Globalisation Student

I have had that surprisingly already, but the thing is I made sure i got other areas to fall back on. Good education and retraining is the key to maintaining a good job.
Indeed (sorry to hear that), but what about the other whites around the world, whom will not be as fortunate?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »
I think that the US is falling.  I dont know if they have fallen yet but the center of the problem is our spending.  Until we wholeheartedly address the national debt and stop spending beyond what we have i do believe we will fail.
I agree.  At the rate we're going we're slowly becoming a third world banana republic, and when we can't pay the interest on the massive dept we have then we'll fall.  When things start going downhill make sure to stock up on weapons and supplies.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 07:40:17 PM »
If McCain makes it into office, we will have to hope for a good Democratic candidate in 2012. Scary. Isn't it?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
or a proficient sniper...

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

Indeed (sorry to hear that), but what about the other whites around the world, whom will not be as fortunate?

Other whites need to do the same, everything I have i fought for, I worked hard to keep and maintain. I went without and I get sick of people saying I am the elite, and get everything handed to me.

Yes I was born into money, yes I had a good life when I was a child until things happened.

But I worked at the age of 14, I schooled I cared for my family, I then served my country and still do.

Regardless of where you are what you do, everyone can make a difference, it depends on your will to do so.

Other Whites, other people can work hard too, nothing stopping them.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
Oswald Spengler predicted the "Decline of the West" in 1936 and John T. Flynn wrote about it in 1954's "Decline of the American Republic".  Perhaps one might think of George Orwell's "1984" or Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" or "The Fountain Head".....  or perhaps Mohammed predicted it when he dictated the Qur'an to his Rabbinical slave to write before beheadding him..... 

We're not falling but plummeting.  In the last month I've spoken to a woman from Poland who came to Canada in the Early 1970's, when Canada was continually in the top 3 best countries to live, she's returning to Poland because there are less problems there and it is, apparently, becoming like Canada and the US was back in the 1950's.  Just Saturday evening I spoke to a woman from Hungary.  She too states the same and is leaving as Hungary is too now becoming a vibrant uni-cultural society.  Seems the Mooslims and Turd World filth bypass Eastern Europe for Germany, France, Holland, England etc. and the Eastern Europeans are far less "tolerant" to "multi culturalism" or "embracing diversity".  Good for them...   Canada's pooched....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2008, 07:53:41 PM »

Yes, but  no matter how hard you work, your job will still be outsourced. The only possible solution is creating your own business. But, for how long will it survive? With big firms squashing little business...and globalisation will open the markets to even more firms...only adding to the weight against small business.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2008, 07:57:48 PM »
The evil corporations know how to play the government to get their jobs outsourced.  My father went for an interview for this company and they said that he was "overqualified" for the position.  So they tell the gov't that they can't find any Americans for the job and have to outsource it.  What a joke.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »

Yes, but  no matter how hard you work, your job will still be outsourced. The only possible solution is creating your own business. But, for how long will it survive? With big firms squashing little business...and globalisation will open the markets to even more firms...only adding to the weight against small business.

You create you own position in life. And thinking you will remain in one job all your life is wrong. You need to update and make yourself valuable in the work place.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2008, 08:07:45 PM »

You create you own position in life. And thinking you will remain in one job all your life is wrong. You need to update and make yourself valuable in the work place.

But if you were to change job...there would be no job left! As it's sitting somewhere in Shaghai or Hanoi. Skippy, look at South Africa for instance, and what JDL was saying...no matter how bloody qualified you are, or how at the top of the field you are...they will stll relocate your job to a paki asking  1 fifth of your current salary.

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »

But if you were to change job...there would be no job left! As it's sitting somewhere in Shaghai or Hanoi. Skippy, look at South Africa for instance, and what JDL was saying...no matter how bloody qualified you are, or how at the top of the field you are...they will stll relocate your job to a paki asking  1 fifth of your current salary.

Thats the thing we need to work on more than one area in the country, free trade allows monies to be internationally exchanged, the problem is multi leveled, blaming one section is not good management.