Author Topic: britney spears converting to islam and wants to move to pakistan  (Read 10615 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
LONDON (Agencies) - Britney Spears is planning to marry her paparazzo lover Adnan Ghalib, and convert to his faith, Islam, it has been revealed
According to sources, the ‘Toxic’ singer has been telling pals how much she loves Ghalib, and that she’s intent on tying the knot with him.
Britney has even been threatening to fake her own death to start a new life with him in Pakistan, reports British newspaper Daily Star. A close pal revealed that the troubled singer wants the ceremony to be conducted by a minister from the Church of Scientology, adding that her ‘whole clan is in a state of shock’.
Britney is said to have announced her ‘exciting news’ last week on a beach in Mexico, where she fled by private jet with Ghalib.
Spears, who has been married twice before, is believed to be adamant on getting hitched with Ghalib, despite several warnings from her close friends and aides.
“She’s been told it would be an act of insanity to marry this man. She says she’s doing it and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks,” the newspaper quoted a source, as saying.
“Britney has been in this position before but she can’t seem to stop herself. It’s amazing that after two failed marriages she’s about to go through it again,” the source added.
Spears has been previously married to childhood sweetheart Jason Alexander and rapper Kevin Federline.
http://www.nation.com.pk/daily/jan-2008/14/index13.php

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: britney spears converting to islam and wants to move to pakistan
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 03:48:57 AM »

It looks like the collapse of her sanity is complete. Don't they send out the guys in the white lab coats with the loony van to catch these people and put them in the rubber room anymore?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 04:03:47 AM »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 04:12:03 AM »

Maybe this is a good thing, he'll force her to wear a burka.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 04:17:18 AM »
good riddens and good bye I do not like her behavior at all.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 04:42:23 AM »
Maybe she might become another David Hicks and join the Al - Quida over there...

Now she is one person i don't mind blowing herself up.. now if only we could get more equal-minded animals like her to leave America, the country might have some sanity left to withstand evil that threatens its demise...

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:09 AM »
Poor Britney.   :-\ :'(

She's about to find out that 'getting stoned' has a different meaning in Pakistan than it does in America !

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 05:03:37 AM »
Poor Britney.   :-\ :'(

She's about to find out that 'getting stoned' has a different meaning in Pakistan than it does in America !

;D ;D ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:26 AM »
this muslim-pakiscum shouldn't be harassing our women in the first place.
He shouldn't even be allowed to set foot on our land, let stand travel here.
Spears is a woman possessed by the devil, so becoming muslim, is exactly what she need to do to serve her master even better.

The right thing to do , is to expel this paki.
And to put Spears into a Christian mental institution, trying to save her soul.

If not she is completely lost to evil, and will burn in hell.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 05:25:04 AM »
this muslim-pakiscum shouldn't be harassing our women in the first place.
He shouldn't even be allowed to set foot on our land, let stand travel here.
Spears is a woman possessed by the devil, so becoming muslim, is exactly what she need to do to serve her master even better.

The right thing to do , is to expel this paki.
And to put Spears into a Christian mental institution, trying to save her soul.

If not she is completely lost to evil, and will burn in hell.

You are correct.  I need to stop and think before I speak.  Yesterday I did the same thing.  I need to pray before I speak mean things about others.  Lately I have been real 'off', and I need to get right with God.  I need to think before I say and do things.  I need to keep Christ in the front of my mind, and choose to live for Christ daily regardless how I am feeling.  I am need of prayer to daily walk with Christ, and not allow the situations in my life to influence my thinking and keep me from following Christ.

Digital Photo

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 05:25:44 AM »
She should get knocked up by OBL.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 05:30:57 AM »
good for her! let the bloody whore bugger off to islam, and we pray that she may quickly lose her head...literally!

That's one less whoreing basterd ...................................................................... .............. useless scum the west needs to worry about.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 07:31:14 AM »
I'm afraid , she will become a fake-muslima, bragging about the fact, "how beautiful islam is".

We can only hope, that her example of being a muslima, is going to influence muslim-women,
to become decadent whores , as she is.

In that way , Brittney, can become a useful tool for us.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 07:39:19 AM »
Islam can use a Brittany Spears..thank goodness she won't be converting to Judaism.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 07:52:25 AM »
I used to like Britney and her songs and videos when she was new (1999 and 2000) but then most of her songs started copying off of schvartza style "music" and she started acting crazy even more than the other celebrities act. A while ago I said she will probably die of a drug overdose.

A really liked her in the music video Oops I Did It Again when I was in 12th Grade (2000) but now I think she's immoral. I was also less modest then than I am now. I used to watch MTV then. Now I don't really even watch TV at all, not even FOX News.
i always hated all music that is "pop".
For evident reasons, the lyrics in all these songs are anti-religious.
That is why I only like religious, in my case, Christian from 8th till 19th century music.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 08:17:22 AM »
We can only hope, that her example of being a muslima, is going to influence muslim-women,
I was actually thinking the same thing!!!
And i totally agree about today's music ambiorix, i myself listen to NO popular music, other than classical (mozart, Beethoven, Grieg etc), Christian music and Jewish music. I encourage the forum members to try and follow this road...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 08:20:42 AM »
Many are already :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »
I was actually thinking the same thing!!!
And i totally agree about today's music ambiorix, i myself listen to NO popular music, other than classical (mozart, Beethoven, Grieg etc), Christian music and Jewish music. I encourage the forum members to try and follow this road...
Jewish members might dislike Christian music, as the texts in these music can be anti-Judaistic.
Nevertheless, I think that the mutual consensus on "anti-Thora pop-music lyrics" is subscribed by all of us.
Good Jewish/Israeli classical music composers exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Mahler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Bruch
from Austria Gustav Mahler, Alban Berg, Arnold_Schoenberg,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Schoenberg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Viennese_School
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Bloch
unfortunately, lots of these composers, were vicious marxists.
http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=ernest+bloch&search=Search

Ernest Bloch (July 24, 1880 – July 15, 1959) was a Swiss-born American Jewish composer.
his violin teacher was the famous Belgian  Eugène_Ysaÿe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugène_Ysaÿe
An international violin competition in Brussels was created in his memory: in 1951, this became the violin section of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 09:33:31 AM »
She's a piece of trash, lets stomp all over her.
Why is it that we are racist for talking about monkey rapper murderers, but its open season for white singers who are dopes?
How come we don't dare put down fifthy cents or half dollar and ja ru, and all those violent monkey rapper murderers?

PS Did she kill anyone? Did she hurt anyone other than herself?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 09:36:56 AM »
PS Did she kill anyone? Did she hurt anyone other than herself?
Yes , she endorses life-styles, that are destroying the white people.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 10:39:27 AM »
   she needs help! :-\ :-\ :-\
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »
she needs punishment and help.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 11:53:53 AM »
Islam can use a Brittany Spears..thank goodness she won't be converting to Judaism.

True, thank God.

Although this seems to prove the idea that Islam atracts unstable people.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 12:03:34 PM »

True, thank G-d.

Although this seems to prove the idea that Islam atracts unstable people.
Indeed. It's devilish.
It attracts stupid and unstable people because the "prophet" was stupid and unstable.
To compensate this, the "prophet" was overly sadistic and murderous, and falsified the Thora,
in order to "prove" he was the most "intelligent man on earth".

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »
Mills, I disagree.

Britney is a very bad example for a lot of young girls [jewish and gentile]. She deserves this punishment. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani