Author Topic: UGLY MUSLIM El Fattah backs Ron Paul and neo-Nazi StørmFrønt  (Read 1927 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

Re: UGLY MUSLIM El Fattah backs Ron Paul and neo-Nazi StørmFrønt
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:40:00 AM »
Yes they ally with Neo Nazis soley to rid the world of Jews, funny Hitler tired that already.  ::)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 03:49:15 AM »

She looks evil.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 05:42:00 AM »
The ghetto women convert to Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »

Right. When I would be a producer of Horror-movies, I would hire her. She looks creepily.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 06:04:41 AM »

Right. When I would be a producer of Horror-movies, I would hire her. She looks creepily.

True they look ugly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 06:23:05 AM »

True they look ugly

Oh come on thats just one of the Wayans brothers researching for a new movie role :D

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 06:24:48 AM by kellymaureen »

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 06:41:33 AM »
Looks like a man

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 06:44:55 AM »
Gorilla ?no Gorillas are kind and better looking

Shot at 2010-01-03

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 06:46:56 AM »
Gorilla ?no Gorillas are kind and better looking

That I would not know  :::D I don't compare animals.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 08:42:48 AM »
One more reason not to vote Ron Paul. The Shvarza hating nazis and Arabs must be loughing to death. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »
But Ironic Zulu Nazis and Neo Nazis working for the same Nazi, do they even know this?  Aren't they natural enemies?  Or hypocrites.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »
That creature is so Butt ugly though, I swear if I saw that in the streets I'd call animal control saying a gorilla is loose.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »
But Ironic Zulu Nazis and Neo Nazis working for the same Nazi, do they even know this?  Aren't they natural enemies?  Or hypocrites.
hypocrites :-\

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »
She's just some uppity schuchkie who joined a criminal gang, while posing as a "woman of colour and a woman of faith".

Convenient way for her to run bags of cocaine and heroin under her bedsheets, knowing that the PO-Lices wouldn't dare stop a "Muslim "Sista"" and frisk her.

I've seen "her kind" more than a few times, dressing 'deys boy chil'lin's in camo, holding up the entire line at grocery stores & department stores, making a "big Federal case" about why "Whitey" refuses to honor the "kyu-ponz" she clipped out of the Sunday newspaper which expired in 2004...stinkin' up the place so bad that they finally call the security guard who, fearing a discrimination suit, orders the cashier to accept her bad coupons and then give a lollipop to her camo dressed boy child whose name is Soo-Lay-Mon!

Answer this question quietly to yourselves:

Have you ever in your entire life, seen such an evil, evil, look on the face of a Catholic Nun?