Author Topic: I am feeling very patriotic today  (Read 947 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I am feeling very patriotic today
« on: January 15, 2008, 05:15:52 AM »
Maybe its because i watched letters from iwo jima its music was very  inspiring i feel like defending my country from porkis.Has this ever happend to you guys after watching a movie
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 05:42:56 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: I am feeling very patriotic today
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 05:31:50 AM »
I watched the movie "flags of our fathers" and "Iwo Jima".

These are good movies, about what you never, ever want to get involved into.

Being happy about war is being anti-God.

nevertheless, we must fight evil, and the Japanese, and the Americans on that [censored]-Island, certainly fought heroically for their countries.

I still wander what would have happened without the A-bombs...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 05:43:36 AM »

Being happy about war is being anti-G-d.

nevertheless, we must fight evil, and the Japanese, and the Americans on that excrement-Island, certainly fought heroically for their countries.

Sry i got confused i watched letters from iwojima

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 05:46:33 AM »
It' s the same movie, the first is from an American point of view, the second from a Japanese.
I wouldn't support Japan, though.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 10:49:58 AM »
Maybe its because i watched letters from iwo jima its music was very  inspiring i feel like defending my country from porkis.Has this ever happend to you guys after watching a movie

Yes absolutely! I know exactly what you are talking about. Keep that patriotic exuberance, it's good for you and your country.  O0
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 10:57:28 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »

Being happy about war is being anti-G-d.

nevertheless, we must fight evil, and the Japanese, and the Americans on that excrement-Island, certainly fought heroically for their countries.

More Japanese would have ended up dying, perhaps by the millions not to mention unwarranted U.S. casualties likely approaching a hundred thousand.  Not necessary, we had Einstein.  Though I don't recommend you using his theory of relativity to enter a time warp and change the course of history.  After all the baby boom of the late '40s might have become a baby bust. :-X  Then again it might be a positive for social security and our current diminished culture, so give it a shot 8), no pun intended!

Need to create a hyperspace wormhole in the vicinity of a blackhole to travel through time.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Hyperspace-Scientific-Odyssey-Parallel-Universes/dp/0385477058/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200413141&sr=8-2  O0
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »
It' s the same movie, the first is from an American point of view, the second from a Japanese.
I wouldn't support Japan, though.

yes