Author Topic: Hello for the 3rd Time  (Read 17628 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Hello for the 3rd Time
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2008, 12:36:10 AM »
oh my goodness!!! I believe you're a teacher :o...oh yes, youre      (not so surprised anymore)

Firstly, it's not "ebonics"-it's an official language (a language that is more advanced than the most advAnced black language  ;))

Besides, I DID write the english translation underneath, ERICA! ::)

So what, "Person Who Has Never Met  A Good Black", makes a black person good? What do  you think, since you don't know.
That sentence makes no sense! And if you are linking it with the above text, as a "advanced" teacher, you could have done a better job...but oh yes, you're     

Just Erica

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2008, 12:54:13 AM »
oh my goodness!!! I believe you're a teacher :o...oh yes, youre      (not so surprised anymore)

Firstly, it's not "ebonics"-it's an official language (a language that is more advanced than the most advAnced black language  ;))

Besides, I DID write the english translation underneath, ERICA! ::)

So what, "Person Who Has Never Met  A Good Black", makes a black person good? What do  you think, since you don't know.
That sentence makes no sense! And if you are linking it with the above text, as a "advanced" teacher, you could have done a better job...but oh yes, you're     
Well first of all Boer, I called you, "Person Who Has Never Met a Good Black". Usually when someone is writing a sentence and they are speaking to someone specific they start off with... So, Mr. So-n-So...I should have put the *what* before *makes*... Sorry for that. I knew what I was saying, though... and so did you.

So let me reiterate:

Boeregeneraal, what makes a black person good?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2008, 01:02:33 AM »
Civilized! As such, not killing people they disagree with. Not acting in a vile manner.

And if they want to live among whites and civilized peoples, they should follow the law, and respect the ideas, and religion of their hosts

etc etc

Just Erica

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2008, 01:26:32 AM »
Civilized! As such, not killing people they disagree with. Not acting in a vile manner.

And if they want to live among whites and civilized peoples, they should follow the law, and respect the ideas, and religion of their hosts

etc etc
Are you separating evil blacks from those who are not evil? Bad blacks should INDEED follow the laws where they reside and respect others who reside in their presence. No doubt. This is strange though. You'd like blacks to kill each other but respect others at the same time? Wow.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2008, 01:30:52 AM »
if blacks want to kill each other...go right ahead!!!, but just don't go killing your hosts!

Oh believe me, ive really tried VERY hard to try and seperate blackks-good and evil. But you know what, "liberals are open-minded, so much so that their brains have fallen out"-ive tried being open-minded, but luckily i saw some sense just before my brain fell out ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »
if blacks want to kill each other...go right ahead!!!, but just don't go killing your hosts!

Oh believe me, ive really tried VERY hard to try and seperate blackks-good and evil. But you know what, "liberals are open-minded, so much so that their brains have fallen out"-ive tried being open-minded, but luckily i saw some sense just before my brain fell out ;)

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You tried being open-minded, got hurt by some blacks (unfairly), then blamed the rest of the race for their wrong-doings. I think you need some therapy. Find out where you REALLY want to place your anger. I never hurt you.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2008, 02:19:52 AM »

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You tried being open-minded, got hurt by some blacks (unfairly), then blamed the rest of the race for their wrong-doings. I think you need some therapy. Find out where you REALLY want to place your anger. I never hurt you.
When i say open-minded, i mean i gave them  a fair go...real liberal, multicultural rubbish. Always looking past their evil, but eventually, once you start using simple common sence, you see what they are...

Just Erica

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2008, 02:53:33 AM »

When i say open-minded, i mean i gave them  a fair go...real liberal, multicultural rubbish. Always looking past their evil, but eventually, once you start using simple common sence, you see what they are...
First off, don't comment on how bad my sentence structure is when you mispell words yourself...no one is perfect but practice what you preach.

Second, here is a video that will prove you wrong about me. For months, I'd come in here speaking negatively about bad blacks and what they're doing to the black community and the thoughts of white America. http://youtube.com/watch?v=i-e2Jr4n-Bo 

I've never 'looked past" their evil. I've never given them a pass on ANYTHING. My mantra has always been "Blaming the white man for your downfalls is a cop out!"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 02:59:15 AM by Just Erica »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2008, 03:06:45 AM »
ha, all i can see wrong is not capitilization of i, and sence, to sense.

I only criticized your sentencing because i had no idea what you were implying. And the fact, that you are a teacher, and i am not.

Just Erica

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2008, 03:10:39 AM »

I only criticized your sentencing because i had no idea what you were implying. And the fact, that you are a teacher, and i am not.
Oh, I'm not a teacher YET...still working toward that goal. Onward and upward...as someone once said. :) And it's no biggie. I make mistakes all of the time. Sometimes I misquote people, sometimes I mispell words and sometimes you may catch me typing out a jacked up sentence. No one is perfect...I can accept your imperfections if you can accept mine. :)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2008, 05:06:49 PM »

Oh, I'm not a teacher YET...still working toward that goal. Onward and upward...as someone once said. :) And it's no biggie. I make mistakes all of the time. Sometimes I misquote people, sometimes I mispell words and sometimes you may catch me typing out a jacked up sentence. No one is perfect...I can accept your imperfections if you can accept mine. :)

I admire your perseverance, Erica but you have to remember that Boergeneral is a South African who had his country stolen from him by blacks. He will not be a very sympathetic ear for you.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2008, 05:59:54 PM »

I admire your perseverance, Erica but you have to remember that Boergeneral is a South African who had his country stolen from him by blacks. He will not be a very sympathetic ear for you.
So now I'm not allowed to be respectful to him because of the fact that evil blacks stole his country? I stole nothing from him... I feel no guilt. Just as you should feel no guilt when it comes to slavery. I do wish Boer well but I can't change his mind about me nor anyone else. He's a grown man.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 10:47:20 PM by Just Erica »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »

So now I'm not allowed to be respectful to him because of the fact that evil blacks stole his country? I stole nothing from him... I feel no guilt. Just as you should feel no guilt when it comes to slavery. I do wish Boer well but I can't change his mind about me nor anyone else. He's a grown man.

Calm down. Just letting you know.

The media stopped caring about South Africa as soon as Mandela took power. They no longer wish to speak about what South Africa has turned into. In 30 Years, there will be man made famine in South Africa, just as there is today in Rhodesia turned Zimbabwe.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »

The media stopped caring about South Africa as soon as Mandela took power. They no longer wish to speak about what South Africa has turned into. In 30 Years, there will be man made famine in South Africa, just as there is today in Rhodesia turned Zimbabwe.
That I know and feel is unfair. As a matter of fact, the media doesn't focus on the problems in Africa  unless they're reporting about what's happening in Dafur and other war-torn places in Africa. It's drama.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »

That I know and feel is unfair. As a matter of fact, the media doesn't focus on the problems in Africa  unless they're reporting about what's happening in Dafur and other war-torn places in Africa. It's drama.

I have some drama for the media.

Two of my South African friends have had family members of theirs shot to death in Public.

Not Dramatic Enough?!?!?!?!?!

How about the actress who acted in the Soweto movie burning her small child to death with an iron?

How about Cannabalism in the middle of the city? Bestiality caught on surveilance camera in the middle of the street?

These are fairly dramatic events and yet the media's coverage of South Africa consists of breathlessly reporting mediocre Mandela Speeches.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »

I have some drama for the media.

Two of my South African friends have had family members of theirs shot to death in Public.

Not Dramatic Enough?!?!?!?!?!

How about the actress who acted in the Soweto movie burning her small child to death with an iron?

How about Cannabalism in the middle of the city? Bestiality caught on surveilance camera in the middle of the street?

These are fairly dramatic events and yet the media's coverage of South Africa consists of breathlessly reporting mediocre Mandela Speeches.
Indeed Judea, indeed :'(
My haert goes out to your SA friends :'(