Author Topic: Who we see as our future partner..........  (Read 46721 times)

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
Re: Who we see as our future partner..........
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
Cohen, why don't you like your eyes? Is it because the majority of people like blond's and blue eyes?

Personally, I do NOT consider myself a superflous person, nor materisitic.

HOWEVER, I can not see myself EVER dating a guy that is a blond, nor any guy with blue eyes.

Brown eyes are soft, and mysterious, and adventorous looking, and deep, gotta like them.

I just don't see anything particular about them. I don't think brown eyes are really a European trait.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself on here, and let the woman on this forum judge what they think of them?

LOL!

I'm only joking. I am just being obnoxious. Okay?

Hey, Looks aside. Looks fade. What do you guys other than looks, really see as the ideal partner?

Personally, I like three things, they are the three highest things on my list:

1. Integrity.
2. Self Respect.
3. Wits.

BRAINS, BRAINS, BRAINS. Intelligence is it. I tell you.

Really though, in all honesty. I am not one of these people looking for someone. I could care less about a relationship. I view the opposite gender as the same way that I do my sibling. I don't know why. Maybe in some way I am mentally immature. Because I could care less about dating, or marriage. I just from a logical standpoint do NOT understand relationships, nor the point of them. I could care less about being in one. I like the opposite gender as a friend, but then if they start talking about more than friendship. I have LITERALLY been in the bathroom throwing my guts up before. I just don't know why. Or what is wrong with me. I am not into dating, or even really desire a relationship. I just wanna have fun, and focus on my goals. I would rather study, go sailing, work with my dogs, and just spend all my time out doors. "Shrugs."  Politics, dogs, studying, and the outdoors, that my friend is MY world:-)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 05:08:54 PM »
Cohen, why don't you like your eyes? Is it because the majority of people like blond's and blue eyes?

HOWEVER, I can not see myself EVER dating a guy that is a blond, nor any guy with blue eyes.

Brown eyes are soft, and mysterious, and adventorous looking, and deep, gotta like them.

I just don't see anything particular about them. I don't think brown eyes are really a European trait.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself on here, and let the woman on this forum judge what they think of them?

LOL!

Hey, Looks aside. Looks fade. What do you guys other than looks, really see as the ideal partner?

1. Integrity.
2. Self Respect.
3. Wits.

Really though, in all honesty. I am not one of these people looking for someone. I could care less about a relationship. I view the opposite gender as the same way that I do my sibling. I don't know why. Maybe in some way I am mentally immature. Because I could care less about dating, or marriage. I just from a logical standpoint do NOT understand relationships, nor the point of them. I could care less about being in one. I like the opposite gender as a friend, but then if they start talking about more than friendship. I have LITERALLY been in the bathroom throwing my guts up before. I just don't know why. Or what is wrong with me. I am not into dating, or even really desire a relationship. I just wanna have fun, and focus on my goals. I would rather study, go sailing, work with my dogs, and just spend all my time out doors. "Shrugs."  Politics, dogs, studying, and the outdoors, that my friend is MY world:-)

Older picture.

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »

LOL!

1. Integrity.
2. Self Respect.
3. Wits.

LOL we had that post a picture of yourself thread, it didnt go well  ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »

LOL!

1. Integrity.
2. Self Respect.
3. Wits.

LOL we had that post a picture of yourself thread, it didnt go well  ;)

Yeah I think it got locked.

kellymaureen

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 05:13:49 PM »

LOL!

1. Integrity.
2. Self Respect.
3. Wits.

LOL we had that post a picture of yourself thread, it didnt go well  ;)

Yeah I think it got locked.

Indeed it did ;)
Pictures can also be sent through PMs which is probably the best way here lol
You look really nice though ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 05:16:07 PM »
Thanks.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »
Kiwi & Kelly, Those two guys are not that good looking.

You want to see good looking?

Look at Ari's picture. Everytime I read a thread, and see him reply, I am stuck turning red at his picture.

Now, he is a good example, of what the other gender should look like! Nice smile to!

Okay, I will behave now.

Oh I agree totally but I was behaving myself by not saying anything.....but since you brought it up ^-^ ^-^

Don't WE all wish he would take his picture off of here?

Everytime I see it. . he makes me want to move to NY, get a membership at the gym he works out at, and then you know "accidentally" run into him.  LOL.

Allright, I'll behave now:-):-)

. . Just don't show him this thread:-)

Don't we all  ^-^ ^-^

He is a cutie  :)

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 09:14:40 PM »
WOW! Poor Ari. He is causing problems among all of the woman on here.

Really, now, I am thinking he needs to take his picture off. Look how many woman like him?

Scary. The poor guy. He may be in danger:-)

Did not his parents teach him NOT to post pics on the internet?????????

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »
WOW! Poor Ari. He is causing problems among all of the woman on here.

Really, now, I am thinking he needs to take his picture off. Look how many woman like him?

Scary. The poor guy. He may be in danger:-)

Did not his parents teach him NOT to post pics on the internet?????????

Haha I am kiwi that was my old account long story  :::D

But Ari knows he is cute and has a fan club  ;D ^-^

newman

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
I dont believe in stereotypes, but I am most attracted to dark haired men with brown eyes

Two out of two here. :)

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:37 PM »
Older picture.

[/quote]

Cohen, you look like a nice kid. Your parents let you play with guns? Not unsupervised, I hope. Do your parents let you use anything other than blanks?

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 09:21:27 PM »
I dont believe in stereotypes, but I am most attracted to dark haired men with brown eyes

What's that supposed to mean?

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »

^-^ You already know my thoughts on you

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2008, 09:30:26 PM »
Older picture.

Cohen, you look like a nice kid. Your parents let you play with guns? Not unsupervised, I hope. Do your parents let you use anything other than blanks?
[/quote]

What? I'm 22 years old, an adult. I live on my own.

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 09:34:29 PM »
LOL!  :::D

. . . I know. I saw a couple of your other posts:-)  Just being obnoxious. Was being 100% sarcastic in that post.

. . . was just trying to get a re-action:-)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »

. . . I know. I saw a couple of your other posts:-)  Just being obnoxious. Was being 100% sarcastic in that post.

Oh ok, thought you were being serious, aside from being kicked out of all the adult rooms on paltalk (because they think i'm a minor due to my face), I think the ultimate insult was being carded for a Rated R movie which requires you be 17, now that's just embarrassing.

newman

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »
Older picture.

[/quote]

His parents have got jack to do with it. The voices in his head told him to get the 'assault' weapon. :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »

Oh ok, thought you were being serious, aside from being kicked out of all the adult rooms on paltalk (because they think i'm a minor due to my face), I think the ultimate insult was being carded for a Rated R movie which requires you be 17, now that's just embarrassing.

Hahaha I have never had that problem I have always looked older than I am.

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »

That's okay. Really it is not all that bad. Just do what I do. Use it to your advantage.

Here is a true scenerio. A guy walks up, he starts talking to me. Want to go out sometime? I Say: "No time, No interest."

He asks: "How old are you?" I say: "sixteen"  He walks right off. It is illegal to date a minor:-) So, if a woman ever tries to ask you out. if you want to get rid of her. Use the above formula. Works for me:-)

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »
Older picture.

His parents have got jack to do with it. The voices in his head told him to get the 'assault' weapon. :D
[/quote]

It is from watching Chaim's videos:-)  Maybe he thinks he is his bodyguard:-) Maybe that is his pretend, as he walks through the Florida swamps, playing with his toy gun, that only holds blanks, imagining he is 22, and then getting home in time for mamma's cooking at dinnertime, only to wake up to reality:-) Poor "kid" should we be nice to him now?

newman

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »
Older picture.

It is from watching Chaim's videos:-)  Maybe he thinks he is his bodyguard:-) Maybe that is his pretend, as he walks through the Florida swamps, playing with his toy gun, that only holds blanks, imagining he is 22, and then getting home in time for mamma's cooking at dinnertime, only to wake up to reality:-) Poor "kid" should we be nice to him now?
[/quote]

Behave. ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »
Older picture.

[/quote]

Not blanks ;)

newman

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »

Not blanks ;)

I KNOW that. LOL!! That was funny. I think I am being threatened here. Did I mention that "brown eyes also have that danger look to them as well?"

Hey Newman, do not tell me to "behave" you are as bad as I am. The kid no longer lives at home, because his parents started getting scared and kindly asked him to move out:-)

Hmmmm. . . maybe JTf'ers should take up arms, and start a small militant? Actually, seriously, what if. . . .?

[/quote]

His mom lives in his attick in a rocking chair and gets annoyed when he brings girls home. ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »
His mom lives in his attick in a rocking chair and gets annoyed when he brings girls home.

:::D

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »

[/quote]

His mom lives in his attick in a rocking chair and gets annoyed when he brings girls home. ;)

[/quote

Is that WHY she gave him a gun?  Maybe she taught him how to use it?

. . . I thought you said to "behave". Now, why are you not setting the example?