Author Topic: Lieberman: Israeli Arabs More Dangerous Than PLO Arabs  (Read 1846 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Lieberman: Israeli Arabs More Dangerous Than PLO Arabs
« on: January 16, 2008, 05:21:39 AM »
(IsraelNN.com) Avigdor Lieberman, who withdrew his Yisrael Beiteinu (Israel Our Home) party from the government during a press conference Wednesday morning stated that Israeli Arabs pose a danger to Israeli society, and that any discussions for future peace agreements must include the transfer of those Arabs to PLO control. "From our point of view, the concept of land for peace is out of the question," said Lieberman. "The principle must be exchanges of territory and population."

Lieberman accused Israeli Arab leaders of presenting more of a threat to Israel than PLO Arabs, stating "Our problem is not with the Palestinians, it is with Israeli Arabs," he said. "[Israeli Arab MKs] Ahmed Tibi and Mohammed Barakeh are more dangerous than [Damascus-based Hamas leader Khaled] Meshaal and [Hezbollah leader Hassan] Nasrallah, because they operate from within."

Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Lieberman: Israeli Arabs More Dangerous Than PLO Arabs
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:57:52 AM »
(IsraelNN.com) Avigdor Lieberman, who withdrew his Yisrael Beiteinu (Israel Our Home) party from the government during a press conference Wednesday morning stated that Israeli Arabs pose a danger to Israeli society, and that any discussions for future peace agreements must include the transfer of those Arabs to PLO control. "From our point of view, the concept of land for peace is out of the question," said Lieberman. "The principle must be exchanges of territory and population."

Lieberman accused Israeli Arab leaders of presenting more of a threat to Israel than PLO Arabs, stating "Our problem is not with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, it is with Israeli Arabs," he said. "[Israeli Arab MKs] Ahmed Tibi and Mohammed Barakeh are more dangerous than [Damascus-based Hamas leader Khaled] Meshaal and [Hezbollah leader Hassan] Nasrallah, because they operate from within."

I have a question the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis part..are those in Lieberman's words?  That sounds like JTF talk...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
He just another politician, who is working to gain more power. If anything its people like him (who operate in the government) who are a bigger danger then all the arab snakes.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »
He just another politician, who is working to gain more power. If anything its people like him (who operate in the government) who are a bigger danger then all the arab snakes.

Tzvi, I agree with you that he is a politician and we disagree with a lot of what he says but their is no question that he is so much better than the fraudulent religious shas party who has had one scandal after another over the years and are responsible for so much damage to Israel. They remained in the govt during the gaza disengagement. Shas is continuing their criminal behavior now by still being in the govt when Lieberman has left. If they left the gov't, their would be new elections.
I am urinating on a Koran.