Author Topic: Avigdor Lieberman left Olmerts coalition  (Read 3156 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Avigdor Lieberman left Olmerts coalition
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:30:19 AM »
Koalitionskrise in Israel

Aus Protest gegen die Wiederaufnahme der Nahost-Friedensverhandlungen hat in Israel eine ultrarechte Partei ihren Rückzug aus der Regierung angekündigt und damit eine Koalitionskrise ausgelöst. Zugleich forderte der Vorsitzende der Einwandererpartei Israel Beitenu (Israel unser Haus), Avigdor Lieberman, in Jerusalem Neuwahlen. Die Regierung von Ministerpräsident Ehud Olmert verfügt nach dem Rückzug der elf ultrarechten Abgeordneten jetzt nur noch über eine Mehrheit von 67 der 120 Sitze in der Knesset, dem israelischen Parlament. Olmert kündigte an, dass er trotz des Ausscheidens eines der fünf Koalitionspartner die Friedensgespräche mit den Palästinensern fortsetzen wolle.

Source: http://www.bild.t-online.de/BILD/news/telegramm/news-ticker,rendertext=3498056.html

Translation:

Crisis of the coalition in Israel

Because of protest about the rebeginning of the Near-East-peace-negotiatons an ultra rightwing party has  told, that they want withdraw from the gouvernment-coalition and they have caused because of this a coalition crisis.

At the same time the chaiman of the "party of immigrants" Israel Beitenu (Our house Israel), Avigdor Lieberman, claimed for a new election in Jerusalem.

The gouvernment of the prime minister Ehud Olmert has now, after the retreat of the eleven ultra-right delegates, only a majority of 67 of the 120 seats in the Knesset.

Olmert announced, that he will continue the peace talks in spite of the withdraw of one of the five partners in the coalition
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Avigdor Lieberman left Olmerts coalition
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
IF THE ORTHODOX SEPHARDIC PARTY CALLED SHAS WOUL;D PULL OUT IT WOULD TOPPLE ULTRA LEFTIST OLMERTS GOVT.I THINK IN GERMANY OLMERT WOULD QUALIFY TO BE ONE OF THE MOST LEFTIST GREENS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »
IF THE ORTHODOX Sefardic PARTY CALLED SHAS WOUL;D PULL OUT IT WOULD TOPPLE ULTRA LEFTIST OLMERTS GOVT.I THINK IN GERMANY OLMERT WOULD QUALIFY TO BE ONE OF THE MOST LEFTIST GREENS

I think the worst thing with Olmert is, that he is acting against the majority of the citizens of Israel. He has only a weak legitimation.

In Germany it was the same with Gerhard Schröder.

He and his political partner Joschka Fischer tried to give all Muslimes in Germany the citizenship to gain a new reservoir of voters.

They loose one election after the other. But they don't stop their evil plans. They want to make history.

I think Olmert is acting in the same way. He has the will to make history. He will not stop this treason, he has to be stopped. I hope another partner of his coalition will leave.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »
 Yes that true they want to be popular and have connections perhaps win a Noble Prize.What does schroeder do now work for a Russian gas company i bet he gets paid well.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 10:49:02 AM »
Gd will have His way with Olmert...

(I know this is contrary to my religious arguement with Tzvi).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 11:01:50 AM »
Yes that true they want to be popular and have connections perhaps win a Noble Prize.What does schroeder do now work for a Russian gas company i bet he gets paid well.

Schroeder is now working for this company: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_Stream_AG

He has pushed for this company during his time in office and now he got the reward from Putin. >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
YES SCHROEDER looks like a guy i would'nt buy a used car from.[in the U.S. ued car salesmen are not trusted]   

Oh boy look at him LOL

Schröder has been married four times, to:

Eva Schubach, married 1968, divorced 1972
Anne Taschenmacher, married 1972, divorced 1984
Hiltrud Hampel, aka Hillu, married 1984, divorced 1997
Doris Köpf, married 1997
Schröder's four marriages have earned him the nickname "Audi Man," a reference to the 4-ring symbol of Audi motorcars. Another nickname is "The Lord of the Rings".[5][6]

Doris has a daughter Klara (born 1991), who lives with the couple, from a previous relationship with a TV journalist. When not in Berlin, he lives in Hanover. In July 2004 he and his wife adopted a child named Viktoria from St. Petersburg in Russia. In 2006 they adopted a boy Gregor from the same city. [7]

Schröder identifies himself as a Protestant, but does not appear to be religious. He did not add the optional phrase So wahr mir Gott helfe formula (so help me God) when sworn in as chancellor for his first term in 1998.[8]

Schröder's plans after leaving office as Chancellor and resigning his Bundestag seat include resuming his law practice in Berlin, and writing a book. He will also be retained by the Swiss publisher Ringier AG as a consultant. He rents an apartment in Berlin while retaining his primary residence in Hanover. As a former Chancellor he is entitled to a permanent office (also situated in Berlin). He has also spent time improving his English language skills
 :o :o ???
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 11:15:13 AM by Mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
what do we do to get shas to leave the govt so we could finally get rid of this animal olmert?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 12:29:35 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 10:58:37 PM »
I know what do we do to get shas to leave the govt so we could finally get rid of this animal olmert.

What is that?

Didnt shas say a while ago that if yisrael beiteinu left they would leave?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 12:29:52 AM »
Well we know shas is full of it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 12:46:39 AM »
I know what do we do to get shas to leave the govt so we could finally get rid of this animal olmert.

What is that?

Didnt shas say a while ago that if yisrael beiteinu left they would leave?

It will leave, patience.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/