Author Topic: The Shinui video topic was not out of line...  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Shinui video topic was not out of line...
« on: January 17, 2008, 08:21:08 AM »
actually quite entertaining...I think you both needed a Dr. Dan to intervene... O0
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Shinui video topic was not out of line...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:43:33 AM »
Let me just say:

Tzvi had a good point...You need Judaism...one cannot be anti-Judaism
DWI had a good point...You need Israel and you need to fight for the homeland which represents the Jewish people

However you can't just be a secular zionist (or the type of secular person who hates the Torah and hates Judaism, but just loves the land...this is a form of idolatry.)

But to be a religious Jew that hates Zionism..is totally illogical...since Zionism is a commandment in the Torah...I think it is even more insane to prefer to die in the hands of any type of Jew hater..Nazi or Arab or Muslim than to support a country, (although doesn't exactly represent a religious person's view of their own view of the Torah), that is fighting against the very animals that will kill you or any other Jew.  This type of religious fundamentalism is nutty and insane.

Kahane stressed living and fighting for one's life...Being winner Jews than being dead Jews. 

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »
I agree Danny. Once my opponent in the debate supported shas, you knew who was right.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:00:13 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1200475904340&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Read the last sentence in the article I have linked above. Many of these neturei kartas live in Jerusalem.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 12:21:33 PM »
Could you post a link to the video in question?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 12:27:37 PM »
Let me just say:

But to be a religious Jew that hates Zionism..is totally illogical...since Zionism is a commandment in the Torah

Its the zionist movement that is the problem. Of course when mentioning the word zionism in relation to the arabs and the world then yes we support zionism, but this is an inside Jewish issue, dealing with the "zionist entity" and the movement, even with its inception, and not what you would call Biblical Zionism, which we can just call following the Torah, without making a new name for it.
 Anyway KahaneLoyalist, the video was
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K1Nc3PrPzPk

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »
You should see this ad:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 02:45:19 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1200475904340&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Read the last sentence in the article I have linked above. Many of these neturei kartas live in Jerusalem.

In a nutshell, they are Jews..but I want to have nothign to do with them...and certainly they want to have nothing to do with me. Since they are a small minority, a close eye needs to be kept on them just in case they start trouble.

They sided with Ahmedinejad and PLO and Hamas...so for doing that...they are evil evil evil...i don't care if they keep shabbat or eat kosher.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »
Could you post a link to the video in question?

It's not the video...it's Tzvi and DIW's conversation...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »
Let me just say:

But to be a religious Jew that hates Zionism..is totally illogical...since Zionism is a commandment in the Torah

Its the zionist movement that is the problem. Of course when mentioning the word zionism in relation to the arabs and the world then yes we support zionism, but this is an inside Jewish issue, dealing with the "zionist entity" and the movement, even with its inception, and not what you would call Biblical Zionism, which we can just call following the Torah, without making a new name for it.
 Anyway KahaneLoyalist, the video was
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K1Nc3PrPzPk

I think what JTF wants to do is to redefine Zionism as a Torah Jewish movement versus the early zionists who were secular and pretty much anti Torah types...The love of Torah and Judaism needs to surge itself with national pride now.  Therefore, I support the Religious Zionists and not simply, Just Religious groups.  We have to beware, however, that many religious Jews have different views of how to run things so we as Jews have to understand that our religion is pluralistic and dynamic and not stuck on one thought with one interpretation.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »
You should see this ad:

what's wrong with HDTV?