Author Topic: The all seeing eye.  (Read 2905 times)

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
The all seeing eye.
« on: December 03, 2006, 05:57:22 AM »

I found a interresting site look for information about said topic.

What are your thoughts?

I find it rather interresting.

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/hourglass.html

Online MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: The all seeing eye.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 06:41:35 AM »
Shalom Joshman, Nice thread.  My friends and I found some good documentary on this stuff.  There is a 3 hour lecture by Dr. Stanley Monteith called "The Secrets of the Illuminati Revealed"
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=secrets+of+the+Illuminati+revealed&search=Search
It is very interesting.  I feel too that much of it is very much true and logical purely from an ideological perspective. 
There is also another great interview based on Cleon Skousen's book "The Naked Capitalist" on Youtube.  It is called "The Capitalist Conspiriacy". 
Enjoy and Shavouah tov,
M
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 07:11:47 PM »
nice links and info. To the thread starter your saying the all seeing eye was a symbol of G-D that the illuminati commies are perverting ?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Online MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »
You will love this interview with one of the most respected authors on the subject: Dr. Antony Sutton.  It is done by Dr. Stanley Monteith.   "The Best Friends Money Can Buy": 

Another one is called Money Masters it is very informative as well:

This is the one I happen to enjoy because it is based off a very good book by J. Cleon Skousen called "The Naked Capitalist":
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 07:25:17 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 02:41:02 AM »
 "He [G-d] is favorable to our undertakings for it knows all and sees all"

Azrom, yeah in a way.....I was saying that.

Now days, thou most people always think of g-d when they see it, it reminds them that America is a country full of a g-d fearing people and no one can escape its all seeing eye.

Thats way atheist want "in g-d we trust" and the all seeing eye taken off our money sadly.

I is said most of the American founders were Freemasons,Christians and deist like myself  the all seeing eye to represent a ever present testament of the divine to the people.

The Most Great Architect of the Universe.....is ever vigilant of its creation.