Author Topic: Suicide Granny- Another notch on the belt of the "religion of peace"!  (Read 4062 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Not to beat a horse to death, but if one more person states the usual company line of "Its only a few Muslims!" I think I'll puke! Did anybody check her funeral? Over 100,000 "people" in the streets diving on top of her casket and flying Hezbollah and Hamas flags. She is the latest role model for Arabic kids and aspiring suicidal maniacs. Remember what the mullahs said to us only a year or so ago - "We love death the way you Americans love coca-cola." I wonder if she gets 70 virgins when she gets to Gehenna? I have no doubt that in the place where she is roasting she is serving Mohamed his honey cakes and dynamite pies, and planning how to send more little demons out into the world to teach their willing students how to make more bombs and strap their kids up in suicide suits.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Suicide Granny- Another notch on the belt of the "religion of peace"!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »
I wonder if female Islamic "martyrs" are given a strap-on in Paradise, so they can enjoy their 70 or so virgins.  Some religion...

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

im sick of this world and this confusion......i don't want to listen to any of it but i keep coming back.....back to what??!!ABUSE...yet i can't turn away...im not being faithful to my religion anymore..... ???

Maybe some dialogue will make you actually think for yourself, instead of listening to those dried up old mullahs and imams who seem so bent on making life miserable for their adherents and the world at large. Like I said, do yourself a favor and read "The Trouble With Islam" by Irshad Manji - I don't agree with everything she says, but she is a refreshing voice of sanity in the Islamic world. She has loads of fatwas issued against her - to me, that's a badge of honor!

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 06:06:32 PM »
i've started reading it already :)ill will give you my verdict on it soon........ the thing is i don't listen to imams or mullahs i just read books, the quran and get advice from people...

Glad to hear that. We all have to remember that just because someone is a member of the clergy doesn't mean they are any wiser or ethical than anyone else (that goes for all faiths). I'm interested in hearing what you think about Irshad's book - especially her take that much of Islam is the result of "Arabianization". I especially agree Wit her on the issue of having to read the Koran in Arabic. Does anyone believe that God prefers one language over another? The Christian gospels were originally written in Greek - but I don't have to know Greek to read the New Testament - nor is my church service in Greek. Didn't you ever question "Who died and made the Arabians boss"?

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 10:18:01 PM »
i have read it but haven't looked at it in the way you have...
In how many possible ways can you interpret Muhammad (piss be upon him) ordering to behead hundreds of men of an entire village in front of their women and children, and then proceeding to rape the women, and later selling the women and children into slavery to make a nice profit to finance future raids on neighboring peaceful villages?

In how many possible ways can you interpret 52-year-old Muhammad having sexual relations with a 9-year-old girl?

Even if you wish to ignore the Arab principle of Naskh (abrogation) whereby earlier (relatively) peaceful verses have been superseded by later "revelations" from Allah that command Muslims to kill and subjugate the unbelievers, you certainly cannot deny the fact that Muslims consider as holy not only Muhammad's words but his actions as well.  He is considered as a role model for all Muslims, and sure enough, we see that the jihadists imitate him quite faithfully.

By the way, on the day Muhammad (who was illiterate) conquered Mecca, he ordered his scribe killed---his personal scribe, the man who faithfully wrote down all of the pedophile's "revelations".  Why did he do this?  Because his scribe who was Muslim, at some point apostatized and fled to Mecca.

So much for the Muslim apologists favorite taqiya line, "there is no compulsion in religion".
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 11:05:28 PM »
Yum delicious taqiya...Look Sarah, we don't trust Muslims, because even if it is just a small amount of Muslims who are extremists, that still means hundreds of millions out of a billion Muslims.  There are only around 12 million Jews in the world.  Yet Muslims consider them such a threat.  Mo-ham-ed was a jealous man.  That jealousy causes problems to this day.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 11:34:40 AM »
In how many possible ways can you interpret Muhammad (piss be upon him) ordering to behead hundreds of men of an entire village in front of their women and children, and then proceeding to rape the women, and later selling the women and children into slavery to make a nice profit to finance future raids on neighboring peaceful villages?

In how many possible ways can you interpret 52-year-old Muhammad having sexual relations with a 9-year-old girl?

Even if you wish to ignore the Arab principle of Naskh (abrogation) whereby earlier (relatively) peaceful verses have been superseded by later "revelations" from Allah that command Muslims to kill and subjugate the unbelievers, you certainly cannot deny the fact that Muslims consider as holy not only Muhammad's words but his actions as well.  He is considered as a role model for all Muslims, and sure enough, we see that the jihadists imitate him quite faithfully.

By the way, on the day Muhammad (who was illiterate) conquered Mecca, he ordered his scribe killed---his personal scribe, the man who faithfully wrote down all of the pedophile's "revelations".  Why did he do this?  Because his scribe who was Muslim, at some point apostatized and fled to Mecca.

So much for the Muslim apologists favorite taqiya line, "there is no compulsion in religion".

I think I'm right in saying that most of the things you have just mentioned are in the hadiths, not the quran.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 02:09:02 PM »

I think I'm right in saying that most of the things you have just mentioned are in the hadiths, not the quran.
It doesn't matter.  The hadith to the Muslims is as holy as the Qur'an.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 03:11:49 PM »
Sick Muslim animals every one of them.  Doesn't matter young or old man or woman.  Once one follows the Koran they are terrorists regardless age or gender the fact they follow a false so called prophet that was a murdering rapist and the first terror of Islam.  It is a religon of Pieces.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 06:17:26 PM »
Besides being sick, she is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. I like to take a look at her offspring, they must be real beauties also. Yikes!!!1!