Author Topic: A sermon in a mosque, and they say Islam is peaceful....  (Read 3716 times)

Rhuan

A sermon in a mosque, and they say Islam is peaceful....
« on: December 03, 2006, 09:49:17 AM »
An imam speaking in amosque in Palestine, the stuff he says could probably be found in mein kampf...

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: A sermon in a mosque, and they say Islam is peaceful....
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
Finally, Sarah's true colors. I knew it was only a matter of time till you started with the usual Muslims bs that the Muslims are forced to blow up buses and slaughter non-Muslims because they are so distraught over losing their relatives who were on their way to murder children but were stopped and killed by soldiers. Thank you for finally being honest sarah ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 03:57:33 PM »
There are no Palestinians, there are Arabs who are Imperialists who have colonized another peoples homeland. The Fakestinians are waging was against the Jewish people and any people who wars against the Jewish people deserves to be slaughtered.

I suppose in your view the Jews who were murdered in Hebron in 1929 had it coming.
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »
I dont accept moral relativism.

Here is a true rarity for Muslims the truth out of the mouth of a Muslim

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Ramban

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 10:41:01 PM »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 04:12:24 PM »
islam is vile filthy gutter cult, it is not a religion. As far as I am concerned it is a wonderful thing when a muslim kills a muslim. That is one of the reasons that I believe that saddam was a wonderful muslim, because he killed muslims. Just think, saddam killed more muslims than our troops did. Who can argue with that. All muslims must be thrown out of our country and Israel nwo, no mercy, no money and no aids drungs. DEATH TO THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM.

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 04:48:53 PM »
Sarah, I agree with the first component of your argument, but you fall down at the end.

Wishing that someone goes to hell is equal/worse than wishing they are dead/wanting to kill them. Therefore you are saying that becuase he wishes that all muslims were dead, (which is only because their religion says that he should die, i.e. because they wish he was dead) you wish that he was dead.

Look at the contradiction...

I personally hold with the believe that death should be avoided at all costs, and the only instance that someone should be killed is if there is absolutely no other way to prevent them from causing harm to others.

Think it though logically, if you wish that fjack was dead because of what he has just said, you also wish that all fully quran-true muslims were dead.

Just to emphasise what I am saying, here are those poor muslims that fjack wants dead: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I0yoR8R4T1w (note I have looked and found support for everything that they say in either the quran or the hadiths.)

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 06:27:02 PM »
Sarah, how about: you renounce your belief in that unpleasant cult ( I don't hold it against you by the way) and I'll renounce my bitter anti-white woman philosophy.   ;)

By the way, it's about time we in Britain started integrating our Muslims.  I think every Muslim woman should be forced to date a single, lonely white boy and every Muslim man should get a fat blonde slapper.

Within a generation the Muslims will be fully integrated and will G-d willing renounce their cultic belief system.  :)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 06:12:55 PM »
Killing is a cultural trait of your muslim brothers and sisters. I have deep respect for that aspect, especially when it is directed at each other. I don't won't to kill anyone, I just want them out of my country.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 03:33:50 PM »
I am born and bred in this country, in the once former beautiflul borough of Quenns. Queens now is a third world slum. 5 of my ancestors fought in the Revoluntionary war, 7 in the civil war, and all my uncles in WW 2. I intend to fight in Civil War 2 when it comes.

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 04:11:23 PM »
I am born and bred in this country, in the once former beautiflul borough of Quenns. Queens now is a third world slum. 5 of my ancestors fought in the Revoluntionary war, 7 in the civil war, and all my uncles in WW 2. I intend to fight in Civil War 2 when it comes.

Yes. A Civil War, a revolution, a Greater Depression all at once. 

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 04:35:22 PM »
civil war 2?

Haven't you had enough with wars??

I have. 

Preach to your islamic cronies.