Author Topic: Out of Control: AIDS in Black America  (Read 5867 times)

newman

Re: Out of Control: AIDS in Black America
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 03:47:49 AM »

It's about a frog who rides off to marry a mouse and it's been sung at every scout jamboree and summer camp in America for over 100 years.
And it would take nothing for the Chicago Public School System to shoot it down (no pun intended) if anyone ever decides to so much as hum it during school hours, on school property. You see how long it took the boards of education across the country to X- out prayer in schools, and Pledging to Old Glory.

How sick is that?

They don't like pledging loyalty to the American flag (what the hell is somebody living in the USA for if they feel that way?) but they have iSSlam appreciation!

School teachers are all America-hating communists and should be machine gunned into a lime ditch.

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 03:55:40 AM »

It's about a frog who rides off to marry a mouse and it's been sung at every scout jamboree and summer camp in America for over 100 years.
And it would take nothing for the Chicago Public School System to shoot it down (no pun intended) if anyone ever decides to so much as hum it during school hours, on school property. You see how long it took the boards of education across the country to X- out prayer in schools, and Pledging to Old Glory.

How sick is that?

They don't like pledging loyalty to the American flag (what the hell is somebody living in the USA for if they feel that way?) but they have iSSlam appreciation!

School teachers are all America-hating communists and should be machine gunned into a lime ditch.
THESE are the people I call Politically Correct. But let's understand something...the school teachers aren't making the 'big decisions'. Bureaucrats associated with the boards of education and politicians nationwide are responsible for keeping our children in the dark. And it's not that they respect Islam...they frown on ANY religion at all. I was in school when I said my first prayer EVER! (in Kindergarten). By the time I entered 7th Grade, prayer was but a memory. By the time my oldest daughter was in 5th grade (two years ago) her school and the entire district, had ceased saying the Pledge. What's next? Segregation...again? OOPS... just opened my mouth/ brain; and yet I'm still typing.

At any rate, none of it is good for our children.

newman

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 04:01:54 AM »

How sick is that?

THESE are the people I call Politically Correct. But let's understand something...the school teachers aren't making the 'big decisions'. Bureaucrats associated with the boards of education and politicians nationwide are responsible for keeping our children in the dark. And it's not that they respect Islam...they frown on ANY religion at all. I was in school when I said my first prayer EVER! (in Kindergarten). By the time I entered 7th Grade, prayer was but a memory. By the time my oldest daughter was in 5th grade (two years ago) her school and the entire district, had ceased saying the Pledge. What's next? Segregation...again? OOPS... just opened my mouth/ brain; and yet I'm still typing.

On that we agree.

It won't be long before test scoring and grades are outlawed because the low-scorers are being 'descriminated against'.

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 04:43:54 AM »

How sick is that?

On that we agree.

It won't be long before test scoring and grades are outlawed because the low-scorers are being 'descriminated against'.
They've actually gone through something like that, also. Maybe there is something to your "Good Times" fixation. There was an episode (I'm searching Youtube for any old clips....Damn I have nothing to stand on..can't find the episode.) Well it is generally about Michael taking an aptitude test which shows what a student is most likely going to do in the future. Michael failed the test. As it turned out, Michael failed the test because the questions were basically questions that no child living in the ghetto would be able to answer. For instance, "If a family of four lives in a four bedroom house, how many guest rooms are there?" You know like I know that the Evans' lived in a 2 bedroom apartment and it was so cramped, Mike and JJ had to sleep in the same pull-out sofabed.

Conclusion, when James and Florida visited the test-giver at Michael's school, they flipped the preverbial script and asked him a question based off of a similar test created by a black doctor (I'll find out who he is later), which was distributed to white kids. Of course, the examiner fails the OTHER test, they prove a point... laughter...music..rolling credits...THE END.

newman

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 05:00:43 AM »

How sick is that?

On that we agree.

They've actually gone through something like that, also. Maybe there is something to your "Good Times" fixation. There was an episode (I'm searching Youtube for any old clips....Damn I have nothing to stand on..can't find the episode.) Well it is generally about Michael taking an aptitude test which shows what a student is most likely going to do in the future. Michael failed the test. As it turned out, Michael failed the test because the questions were basically questions that no child living in the ghetto would be able to answer. For instance, "If a family of four lives in a four bedroom house, how many guest rooms are there?" You know like I know that the Evans' lived in a 2 bedroom apartment and it was so cramped, Mike and JJ had to sleep in the same pull-out sofabed.

Conclusion, when James and Florida visited the test-giver at Michael's school, they flipped the preverbial script and asked him a question based off of a similar test created by a black doctor (I'll find out who he is later), which was distributed to white kids. Of course, the examiner fails the OTHER test, they prove a point... laughter...music..rolling credits...THE END.

I was talking about academic test scoring. There's already talk amongst the PC, wine & cheese, academic weirdos here of not having academic scores because dummies who get 30% on their maths exam will get self-esteem problems!

On those culturally slanted IQ tests they did a similar episode on Different (whatchu-talkin-bout, Willis) Strokes where they took an alternate test into the white guy asking what an 'alley apple' was etc.

Have you seen the project building in Chicago that they used at the beginning of Good Times?

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 05:11:52 AM »

How sick is that?

On that we agree.

I was talking about academic test scoring. There's already talk amongst the PC, wine & cheese, academic weirdos here of not having academic scores because dummies who get 30% on their maths exam will get self-esteem problems!

On those culturally slanted IQ tests they did a similar episode on Different (whatchu-talkin-bout, Willis) Strokes where they took an alternate test into the white guy asking what an 'alley apple' was etc.

Have you seen the project building in Chicago that they used at the beginning of Good Times?
I said that something like that happened years ago. Good Times' conflicts were always up with the times.

No, the episode you're talking about was actually from Good Times...I remember that question. lol I did forget what answer he gave though. And you corrected me... it was a culturally slanted IQ test.

I've seen all of the buildings...they were called the "Cabrini Green Projects". They're being torn down now. The buildings I grew up in, the "Robert Taylor Homes" were demolished a couple of years ago.

newman

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 05:22:02 AM »

I said that something like that happened years ago. Good Times' conflicts were always up with the times.

No, the episode you're talking about was actually from Good Times...I remember that question. lol I did forget what answer he gave though. And you corrected me... it was a culturally slanted IQ test.

I've seen all of the buildings...they were called the "Cabrini Green Projects". They're being torn down now. The buildings I grew up in, the "Robert Taylor Homes" were demolished a couple of years ago.

Trust me, they did it on Different Strokes, too. Shows how Good Times was ten years ahead of it's time.

Have you gone on any Al Capone/gangster type tours that the tourists go on?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 05:57:10 AM »
I don't care what any black says about me. I have no use for anything they say. I believe all funding for AIDS should be stopped and let these creatures do what they want to each other. It is a way of nature clearing out all the garbage. Now, my dear Erica, why don't you go out and save your fellow blacks from themselves by stopping gang violence, hos getting knocked up, annoying white people, and just being a pain.

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 08:06:30 AM »

Trust me, they did it on Different Strokes, too. Shows how Good Times was ten years ahead of it's time.

Have you gone on any Al Capone/gangster type tours that the tourists go on?
Not my bag, newman. I love Chicago, but not enough to actually take St. Valentine's Day Massacre trips down memory lane. I'm a Museum of Science and Industry kind of girl, myself.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »
I don't care what any black says about me. I have no use for anything they say. I believe all funding for AIDS should be stopped and let these creatures do what they want to each other. It is a way of nature clearing out all the garbage. Now, my dear Erica, why don't you go out and save your fellow blacks from themselves by stopping gang violence, hos getting knocked up, annoying white people, and just being a pain.

O0 O0 O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »
I'll do what I can, fjack.  ::) In the meantime, why don't you go out and stop people like yourself from generalizing every black person because of what evil black people do.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »
I'll do what I can, fjack.  ::) In the meantime, why don't you go out and stop people like yourself from generalizing every black person because of what evil black people do.

Surely it'll be finer strategy against AIDS who happened to be spreaded in alarming rate among  blacks despite the best efforts of PC crowd to educate us rednecks about the finery of black culture. than positive action of black comunity against its social ills. I was missing your "We da victim of slavery white man!" attitude. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

Surely it'll be finer strategy against AIDS who happened to be spreaded in alarming rate among  blacks despite the best efforts of PC crowd to educate us rednecks about the finery of black culture. than positive action of black comunity against its social ills. I was missing your "We da victim of slavery white man!" attitude. ::)
I never brought that attitude here. You and people like you here expect me to say things like that because I'm black. How could you miss something I never said?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:53:20 AM by Just Erica »