Author Topic: Do you smell something ?  (Read 853 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Do you smell something ?
« on: January 18, 2008, 11:03:29 AM »
I do.

It's the latest piece of crap to join the JTF Forum.

The piece of feces named akhmim.

Supposedly, this piece of crap is Polish and now living in the USA.

Here are some wonderful quotes from JTF's latest illiterate moron:

This is funny because whites have committed the most horrific crimes not blacks.  Whites kill for pleasure and because its in there nature.  American history is all written in blood.  All religions are man mad come on people grow up.  If where gonna worship any religion then we would worship the Sumerians or Egyptians after all there Religions where here before anybody  else.  Why are alot of you here people racist your on here making yourself's look follish.

Obama is what america needs.  He should be support by all.  Your gonna say he's a muslim but hes not and never will be don't let he media tell you what somebody is.  The truth is the white man is the biggest threat the people of G-d.  You think the white man would of cared if hitler kill the whole jewish race?  White America only got involved in war for there own gain not to prevent genocide.  America needs obama it needs change.  Wow why are you all here making the jews look bad with your comments.

Huckabee is a lier, you can see it in his eyes.  Last thing Israel needs is white americans saying there gonna stand by it.  White americans can't be trusted there the most evil of evils.  I consider white americans to be worst than muslims atleast you know what to expect out the muslims, not much.

Im actually from polish but my point is why are you people always quick to point the finger...all the jews talking about illegal immigrants on welfare when thats a bold face lie...obama being muslin another bold face...i live in ma in a Marblehead and thats a jewish community and im not racist by any means...if you want to have peace stop pointing the finger and take responsibility...my neighbors are all jews that are in america living on the Refuge bill pass by congress in the 90's in which they get social security benefits and some even get vetetan benefits without fighting in a american war...after come on this website i fully understand why white america hates jews...you sound just like Aryans...

I seriously doubt this moron is white or Polish, but there is no doubt this is one of the most illiterate, twisted, cornholes ever to have graced this forum with it's presence.

Moderators, do yourselves and this forum a favor and ban this flaming poser.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Do you smell something ?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »
I do.

It's the latest piece of crap to join the JTF Forum.

The piece of feces named akhmim.

Supposedly, this piece of crap is Polish and now living in the USA.

Here are some wonderful quotes from JTF's latest illiterate moron:

This is funny because whites have committed the most horrific crimes not blacks.  Whites kill for pleasure and because its in there nature.  American history is all written in blood.  All religions are man mad come on people grow up.  If where gonna worship any religion then we would worship the Sumerians or Egyptians after all there Religions where here before anybody  else.  Why are alot of you here people racist your on here making yourself's look follish.

Obama is what america needs.  He should be support by all.  Your gonna say he's a muslim but hes not and never will be don't let he media tell you what somebody is.  The truth is the white man is the biggest threat the people of G-d.  You think the white man would of cared if hitler kill the whole jewish race?  White America only got involved in war for there own gain not to prevent genocide.  America needs obama it needs change.  Wow why are you all here making the jews look bad with your comments.

Huckabee is a lier, you can see it in his eyes.  Last thing Israel needs is white americans saying there gonna stand by it.  White americans can't be trusted there the most evil of evils.  I consider white americans to be worst than muslims atleast you know what to expect out the muslims, not much.

Im actually from polish but my point is why are you people always quick to point the finger...all the jews talking about illegal immigrants on welfare when thats a bold face lie...obama being muslin another bold face...i live in ma in a Marblehead and thats a jewish community and im not racist by any means...if you want to have peace stop pointing the finger and take responsibility...my neighbors are all jews that are in america living on the Refuge bill pass by congress in the 90's in which they get social security benefits and some even get vetetan benefits without fighting in a american war...after come on this website i fully understand why white america hates jews...you sound just like Aryans...

I seriously doubt this moron is white or Polish, but there is no doubt this is one of the most illiterate, twisted, cornholes ever to have graced this forum with it's presence.

Moderators, do yourselves and this forum a favor and ban this flaming poser.

and they call US extremists!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein