Author Topic: Is Hicks going to carry out Jewish killings?  (Read 2056 times)

Kiwi

Is Hicks going to carry out Jewish killings?
« on: January 10, 2008, 03:43:59 AM »
his mission was to return to Australia and carry out a series of assassinations on wealthy Jewish businessmen and religious figures in Melbourne.

Above quote comes a source that shall remain nameless. Thoughts on is Hicks gonna to carry out what is suggested?

I think he is more than capable and does have the means.  :-\

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Is Hicks going to carry out Jewish killings?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »
Who is Hicks?

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 01:15:36 AM »
Our very own Terrorist cell here in Australia, under the alias Muhammed Dawood (the latter being the Arabic form of "David"), Hicks undertook military training in al Qaeda-linked camps and served with the ruling Taliban in Afghanistan in 2001.

He was later captured in December 2001 by the Afghan Northern Alliance, handed over to the U.S. military, designated an unlawful combatant and then held at Guantanamo Bay, during which he alleged he was mistreated.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 08:44:57 AM »
I am visiting Australia now,and Hick is creep.And they let him go free.
I feel there is no justice done.The creep with IQ of say 50  has made whole Australian population small.People ,ordinary Australians hate him.
I ve noticed in Australia if somebody calls for taxi,ordinary Australians ,they ask Taxi operator no to send them driver ,if he is Muslem.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 08:55:16 AM »
I feel there is no justice done.The creep with IQ of say 50  has made whole Australian population small.People ,ordinary Australians hate him.
I ve noticed in Australia if somebody calls for taxi,ordinary Australians ,they ask Taxi operator no to send them driver ,if he is Muslem.
tell them you need room for a very large dog. They wont send a muslime.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »
And Muslem women are mostly covered,I've noticed!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

You sound like you are in Sydney  :D

In coming PM.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 08:21:21 AM »
I was in the taxi last week,and this Arab gay had his news on.I told to turn it off.He give me a very  >:(.
And ask me way.I told him just because I say so,and do not ask me!He became so nervy,not me.I was ready,to fix him. :laugh:

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 08:27:58 AM »
I was in the taxi last week,and this Arab gay had his news on.I told to turn it off.He give me a very  >:(.
And ask me way.I told him just because I say so,and do not ask me!He became so nervy,not me.I was ready,to fix him. :laugh:

We have laws here and mullah taxi drivers can't speak about politics and religion  :::D

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 08:49:53 AM »
But they have radio on with thei music,news and talk on the phone.Maybe I am not used to it.
Were I live there is none!

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »
yup thats them alright, 9 times out of 10 they have no idea where they are going  :::D

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 09:35:54 AM »
Last year or year before,while I was here.I do came few times a year,was the most idiotical news I ever read in my life.Some council was  making swiming pool just for muslem women!Tax money.Maybe I see something very big ,another people do not!You tell me!

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

Australians have no shame.  We need them to stand up with us as a righteous Anglo nation.  We need more robust powers on our side.

Theres just not enough good Aussie's left  :-\