Author Topic: 68 killed during our favorite Shiite holiday of Ashura  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
68 killed during our favorite Shiite holiday of Ashura
« on: January 20, 2008, 02:44:15 PM »
"Hundreds of thousands of frenzied Shiites beat their heads and chests in unison and whipped themselves with chains Saturday across Iraq to honor the martyrdom of one of their most revered saints."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22728491/

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: 68 killed during our favorite Shiite holiday of Ashura
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:12:42 PM »
"Hundreds of thousands of frenzied Shiites beat their heads and chests in unison and whipped themselves with chains Saturday across Iraq to honor the martyrdom of one of their most revered saints."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22728491/

Why can't they celebrate by killing 1,000 Arabs each and neutering themselves? I'd celebrate that, in fact, I'm in the mood RIGHT NOW! Can anyone play Hava Negila? Let's dance the Horah! :::D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
Peri Adam.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:19:43 PM »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »
Allah would be very happy seeing all this blood,death and  misery

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »
Peri Adam.

Isn't it pera adam?

It means "a wild donkey of a man".

Thanks Yacov. I'm actually torn. I want to learn a new language, but I'm not sure whether I want Russian, Hebrew, or Yiddish. Either one could be useful in what I do, and I forgot all the Hebrew I learned in Hebrew School.  :-[

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
Hebrew is right way to go.

Forget Yiddish.

Ich Ken Yiddish Zeyer Git und s'iz nischt kein groisse zach.

Ivris iz di emese mama lushen, nisht Yiddish.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »

BURMA SHAVE!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »
lol and iSSlam is a religion of Peace? :D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
lol and iSSlam is a religion of Peace? :D

Eaternal peace... ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
Peri Adam.

Isn't it pera adam?

Thanks Yacov. I'm actually torn. I want to learn a new language, but I'm not sure whether I want Russian, Hebrew, or Yiddish. Either one could be useful in what I do, and I forgot all the Hebrew I learned in Hebrew School.  :-[

Learn Hebrew, YIddish is just the dialeckt of lower german.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »
Peri Adam.

Isn't it pera adam?

Learn Hebrew, YIddish is just the dialeckt of lower german.

Thanks for the input! :)