Author Topic: Frightening..  (Read 4140 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Frightening..
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 02:38:52 PM »
the white supremist movement will never allow a black president.

They talk but do little
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »
Re:  "...Only 5% pro - Aliyah?..."

I have never once met, in my entire life, even one American Rabbi who advocated aliyah.

Not one.

Nor have I ever met a Jewish fundraiser who would even consider being in Israel any longer than for one week on a guided tour, with luxury accomodations.

Which, is doubly sick, because the common "myth" is that "Jews all stick together", "Jews all help each other like a private club", "Jews only care about Israel".

If the professional Jew-haters only knew the truth, they could go ahead and declare victory & celebrate.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 02:59:49 PM »
Re:  "...Only 5% pro - Aliyah?..."

I have never once met, in my entire life, even one American Rabbi who advocated aliyah.

Not one.

Nor have I ever met a Jewish fundraiser who would even consider being in Israel any longer than for one week on a guided tour, with luxury accomodations.

Which, is doubly sick, because the common "myth" is that "Jews all stick together", "Jews all help each other like a private club", "Jews only care about Israel".

If the professional Jew-haters only knew the truth, they could go ahead and declare victory & celebrate.

that's sad ...

but the true Jew-haters, will come up with a story as :
"Mr JTF Chaim Ben Pesach is puppet of the big master-Jew-zionist, that you will never see.
He is pretending to fight other Jews, but in reality they all do stick together.

the thing you just mentioned will be compared with the muslims and their takkkiah."

I can only imagine how you will root out the common opinion Jews need support for their struggle.

Even the Holocaust they say is a <<total misrepresentation of historical facts....>>
<<We only want a objective scientifically research , but the zionists this and that blablabla...>>
Remember Jean-Marie Le Pen: "Le Holocaust est qu'un détail de l'histoire..."
<<the holocaust is just a detail in history..>>

Of course these combat 18 guys are frightning, but they are puppets.
However the real danger is that a group of muslims, together with neo-Nazis with industrial influence, might take power in a Europe, that will be 60 % muslim. And where peace between muslims and infidels will be have be bought , bot with $$$ only, but with the use of the armies/nukes/industrial resources of the entire EU against Israel!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 03:31:47 PM »
it's really wierd, because even a decade ago, before I knew about anything about religion and new world order and stuff, I always had this weird intuitive picture of being tracked and triangulated by 3 satellites. 

Like when I would be out hiking or mountain biking or something...Even in nature. They must have been working on this for a really long time because I swear I could like sense it, and I didn't even really know what GPS was.

I've also maybe 2 yrs ago, had this weird picture that they want to like drain your heart fluid...like the NWO had these laboratories and they were trying to figure out how to 'steal souls' on a medical level.

I think their method of trying to steal souls is to set up complicated machines.  I think the banking industry and credit companies are heavily connected to this as well.  I mean, I personally set up machines to make money myself using the internet, so I kind of understand the capitalist edge to it.

But this is something else...like greed on a whole new level...not providing value to consumers, making money to have a few hobbies, traveling, and have a decent life, but more like designed to totally invade the personal space of people.

Anyways, when someone gets in your personal space, you've just got to kill them.

Basically, pimping, murder, and sodomy.

I think the catholic church and the vatican city is somehow at the head of it all.

Of course I believe in G-d and in a Messiah, but what they're doing has nothing to do with the 'real deal'. 

I mean it is really absurd when you look at it objectively.

Christians would be wise to at least explore different viewpoints from Rabbis and Chassidic teachings on the Messiah so that they can deal with all the angles that are being played and not get played and enslaved by the NWO.

But, I think New World Order power is mostly an illusion based around the word 'Jesus' that can be broken down. 

That's my current theory anyways.  ;D ;D ;D

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he was G-d.

Well , it is a fact that the "white-european" church is dying out.
As with the rest of us here, we are becoming a minority in 20-30 years, unless G-d helps us out.

The Catholic Church will be largely South-American, and African....
Maybe this will provoke a total collapse of its power.

Correct :o

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
Ambiorix:  "...the real danger is that a group of muslims, together with neo-Nazis with industrial influence, might take power in a Europe, that will be 60 % muslim..."

Let's pray that never happens.

One thing about Muslims...they are incapable of acting for a common goal without totally screwing everything up.

If they were competent they would have long ago destroyed the State of Israel, but each and every time they get their chance, they blow it and screw everything up, then turn on each other with recriminations.

The neo-Nazis are indeed financed by "higher power interests".  I have yet to encounter any with any intelligence...they're just violent thugs...some are illiterate losers.

The "powers that be" controlling Western governments allow them to flourish and thrive, because they serve as divisive wedges in populations, enabling traitor politicos to "divide and conquer".

Way down South in Dixie, they call the kind of wealth the Petro-Arabs now have "n*g**r rich"...they lack the brains and class to actually do anything positive with their lives...always appearing gauche, uncouth, and primitive.

By the way, beginning in February 2008, a new proviso in Federal Law mandates that no American will be allowed to fly on an airplane leaving the United States, without first applying in advance to the Federal Government for permission!

The fascist noose tightens on America's throat.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »
Lots of good info and comments here- can be used in our war on Obama.