Author Topic: What if John McCain doesn't make it?  (Read 812 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What if John McCain doesn't make it?
« on: January 22, 2008, 12:02:23 AM »
I am going to be clear here and say I don't wish cancer on anyone, even McCain. Maybe this is due to my Christian beliefs, but I can't wish something like that on someone.

I'm curious though, what if he got the nomination and his cancer did return before November and he had to drop out of the race due to health problems? Would the republicans fall back on the candidate with the next most delegates?

I just was curious to know if anyone knew what procedures would be followed.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: What if John McCain doesn't make it?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 12:34:06 AM »
The guy is old and he has already something with his skin, that is one thing to point out to the papers that he is too old.  Reagan was old but Reagan was a different story.  I will say thing there are really 2 candidates you will never see me endorse in the Republican party,  him and RuPaul. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What if John McCain doesn't make it?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 03:05:18 AM »
Chuck Norris brought up McCain's age today. As I mentioned previously, it's a topic that pisses off McCain when people bring it up.  McCain tried to downplay it by pointing out his parent who's in her mid-90's and said he'd have her wash out Norris' mouth with soap.

Norris emphasized how presidents age a lot on the job.  And I think I read that McCain would be the oldest to start a first-term as a US president if he were to get elected.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:09:23 AM by RationalThought110 »