Author Topic: "Flesh-Eating" Bacteria Striking Homosexual Men  (Read 7507 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: "Flesh-Eating" Bacteria Striking Homosexual Men
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »
  not without having some kind of open wound...
well I shave and sometimes that gives me a bad cut...

shaving wound are usually very small, there has to be a significant open wound!
OK. now I understand, like when you steal something, that they cut away a hand or an arm...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »
  and if your organism is immunocompromized this is another risk factor..
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »
whoooohooooo this is fantastic!!!!

For the homosexual men it serves them right, however this disease can also spread through close contact and although was found mostly on homosexual men, was also found on other people too. Sports like wrestling can pass on the illness.
This isn't the first time the flesh-eating bacteria has touched anyone. The first case I heard of was when a child was infected. I don't think it's a 'gay' disease.

no it's not a gay disease, for sure! it's an anaeorobic bacteria which can grow wherever there is no O2.
It's amazing how this bacteria can show up anywhere. This is why there is a strict policy at gyms to whipe down equipment after use. It's also infected people who swim in public pools.
even when the pool is treated with chlore?
I think it would depend on whether said pool was cleaned before anyone got into it. I think it is possible for bacteria to grow even in pools where chlorine is added (to stop bacterial growth). I guess I would liken it to having a bucket of bleach water (for mopping the floor), using the water after dipping the dirty mop in  and out. The longer it sits, after use, the more likely it is that the antibacterial properties of the chlorine would weaken making it possible for harmful bacteria to grow and infect anyone who touches it.

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »
You're a smart lady, Jasmina. :) I've learned a lot from you today. :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »
You're a smart lady, Jasmina. :) I've learned a lot from you today. :)

thank you Erika, I'm trying my best! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!