Author Topic: Indonesians celebrate moe's Birthday  (Read 3421 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Indonesians celebrate moe's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »
Such a revolting culture of barbarians
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
Yes it is unbeleivable
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 12:20:45 PM »
Yes it is unbeleivable

one word Unbelievable

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »
I hope they trample atleast three or four hundred of their fellow Muslims to death.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:05:36 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »
Outside of Arabia/Iran you'd be hard up to find a more revolting or beligerant country than indonesia.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
Outside of Arabia/Iran you'd be hard up to find a more revolting or beligerant country than indonesia.

What abut Fakistan, Afgnistan or Malesia? the later are richer but as discusting. And Persians aside from mullahs and their cronies are lot more likable chaps.

The True face of iSSlam.  :P
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »

It just shows the revolting influence of Islam.

I mean, Indonesians are like Chinese, they're not Arab-Ishmaelites.

But look at the influence of spiritual Ishmaelitism ie Islam. They turn into wild asses of men like the Torah predicts.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »

But look at the influence of spiritual Ishmaelitism ie Islam. They turn into wild donkeys of men like the Torah predicts.

Case in point:

Large resource-rich, muSSlim Malaysia is a basket case compared to tiny, non-muSSlim Singapore.

Indians and Pakistanis are the SAME race yet non-muSSlim India is a democratic, economic powerhouse while muSSlim Pakistan is a turd world sh*thole.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »

But look at the influence of spiritual Ishmaelitism ie Islam. They turn into wild donkeys of men like the Torah predicts.

Case in point:

Large resource-rich, muSSlim Malaysia is a basket case compared to tiny, non-muSSlim Singapore.

Indians and Pakistanis are the SAME race yet non-muSSlim India is a democratic, economic powerhouse while muSSlim Pakistan is a turd world sh*thole.

As Chaim said once, Islam make you retarded.

Offline AbdullahSydney

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »
Peace be with you

Glory be to God

The prophet Mohamad's birthday is not mentioned in the Qur'an, the revelations of God. Just as many Christians saw God in Jesus, it's inevitable that many of those who first hear of God through Mohammad's ministry will think he's God or an incarnation of God.

Probably a lot of the Children of Israel thought Moses was God. It's human error. Glory be to God. Friends, respect your covenant with the almighty: you are the chosen ones.

What a blessing, and what a burden. Chosen by God and lifted above all other nations. Glory be to Him. Now, will you use the knowledge He gave you for good or for evil.

If the Indonesians err, will you kick them for it or show them the right way. Indonesia is a different case to Iraq and Palestine. We don't see the same conditions.

So, will you let them starve, or will you pay the poor-due, build some more schools there, and help them find out about God.

Qur'an, chapter 62: Muhammad is the prophet of the gentiles, those with him and those who will join later. Look at the Indonesians. Did they get the Torah? Have you been there to preach to them?

How will God judge them without bringing them a prophet. Glory be to them. Every nation gets a messenger. What if they haven't had a messenger of the Abrahamic faith until Mohammad.

Say you: Oh! They've had him 1400 years, why didn't they study the book? The had corruption, dictators, imperialism, and slavery. Reading the Qur'an in Indonesian was still outlawed in the 20th century.

They've had independence a mere 60 years, and freedom from corrupt dictators only 10 years, and you think they're gonna heal and find God that quickly?

Glory be to God. There's 200 million people there. It's a big country. They make your clothes. They make your socks. They make your sheets, your tyres, your furniture, your stationery.

Are you gonna say thanks for the work, here's 10 cents, but by the way, you're a piece of trash and I don't really need you? So take off those clothes, make your own, and then you can talk.

Get your axe, cut your own trees for paper. Indonesia is in sin, they have piracy, disease, poverty, hypocrisy, corruption, etc. But you are not God. He will deal with them.

If you want to help your brothers in humanity, lend them a hand and show them righteousness and show them patience, for God has shown it to you long before this and if you didn't learn, He doesn't need you.

Glory be to God. If you don't show people what God's grace is, why did you call for help when you were slaves in Egypt. Glory be to God.

Glorifying God is everything in the heavens and everything on earth; the king, the most sacred, the almighty, the most wise. He is the one who sent to the gentiles a messenger from among them, to recite to them his revelations, purify them, and teach them the scripture and wisdom. Before this, they had gone far astray. And to many generations subsequent to them. He is the almighty, most wise. Such is God's grace that He bestows upon whomever He wills. God is possessor of infinite grace. The example of those who were given the Torah, then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying great works of literature. Miserable indeed is the example of people who rejected God's revelations. God does not guide the wicked people. Say, "O you who are Jewish, if you claim that you are God's chosen, to the exclusion of all other people, then you should long for death if you are truthful!" They will never long for it, because of what they have committed. God is fully aware of the wicked. Say, "The death that you are trying to evade will catch up with you sooner or later. Then you will be returned to the knower of all secrets and declarations, then He will inform you of everything you had done." O you who believe, when the prayer is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of God, and drop all business. This is better for you, if you only knew. Once the prayer is completed, you may spread through the land to seek God's bounties, and continue to remember God frequently, that you may succeed. When some of them come across a business deal, or some entertainment, they rush to it and leave you standing! Say, "What God possesses is far better than the entertainment or the business. God is the best provider."

Peace be with you. I did not cite this do attack you in your own forum. That is incidental. I cite the scripture for study. The point I made is that the Qur'an has nominated Mohammad as the prophet to the gentiles, preaching to them the book and the wisdom, when they did not know it.

So why don't you show the way, if you have the book already. The Qur'an says: the Jew has not a leg to stand on if He doesn't at least follow the Torah. So follow your book, and set the example. The standard of language I see in this forum is not the standard of God. There is so much foul language, insult, sheer arrogance.

If a soldier rapes the enemy's teenage daughter, has he not cancelled all the good he may have done in that war, even if he was fighting for God's cause? Of course he has. To fight in the path of God is no place for trangression of limits. This is when satan takes over, and the two litigants go down together. They will be resurrected still arguing with each other, and God will not look at either of them.

So, if you hold the rope of God, please hold it tightly, and do not lower yourselves in a time of stress and conflict. Turn to God for strength and let us all hold on tightly to the rope of God. Glory be to Him. The all-knower, all-aware.

There is nothing so large as a mustard seed, or greater, or smaller, that goes into the earth or comes out, and He doesn't know about it. So how will the soldier rapist answer to God for what He has done? How will you answer for mocking others will you hold the truth and you don't show it to them and teach them.

The Indonesians don't have enough money to study Arabic, or even Aramaic, Hebrew, or even English. Go and see for yourself. The library there, for a school of 300 people, will be the same size as your library at home, and still they work and you take their labour.

Peace be with you. Forgive me for my arrogance, but it's only a forum. This is descussion. I haven't sent you any bombs nor do I need to. Keep the channels of communication open and we can all find a space to worship our Lord. If He wanted to make us all one community He could have. Instead, He lets us compete in righteousness.

So, please, defeat me with your righteousness, thus you would glorify the name of my God, and I love to see his name glorified, regardless of what name you give yourselves.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
Earth to Sidney the trooll; We're not interesting in cult you pedling so [censored]!
I'm becoming like Husar. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 06:00:31 PM »
This must be old, its not time for Muhammads Birth, its in a couple of months.

Abdullah Sydney, Jews give a lot to charity even more so then Muslims. When there are natural disasters in Pakistan etc the first aid to read the countries are from the non-muslims, not the muslims.