Author Topic: "World Market Meltdown" : Could THIS Have Been a Factor ?  (Read 829 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
"World Market Meltdown" : Could THIS Have Been a Factor ?
« on: January 24, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »

News reports have suggested the sudden "worldwide market meltdown" was the fault of the United States : our defense budget,the sub-prime mortgages,and (of course) those greedy corporate Neo-cons "engorging themselves on the blood of the People". (Boo-hiss !!)

Now a new factor comes to light: a multi-billion dollar trading fraud - carried out in France by "one rogue trader".

It is the largest trading fraud the world has ever seen , and the French have been scrambling frantically - but very quietly- to undo the massive damage done, and to prevent the collapse of their entire market system.

There is some mystery as to why this "rogue trader" carried out this massive attack on the system: news accounts say he did not gain personally.

If he did not gain personally ....who did ? And why ?

There is one person who comes to mind: a man who has dedicated himself to the overthrow of governments and the undermining of currencies; a man who-even now-is attempting - through a rat's nest of "high-minded" foundations-attempting to destabilize our own government.

I'm not going to name him -although he is a very well-known public figure. Quite bluntly,he is protected by regiments of lawyers,and I have no desire to spend the rest of my life dealing with civil litigation.

The French know who he is, I'm sure-because they have dealt with him before-to his sorrow-which may be why this fraud was carried out in France.

Somehow, when I think of "world market meltdowns", it is this thoroughly evil man who comes to mind: not US sub-prime mortgages !

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: "World Market Meltdown" : Could THIS Have Been a Factor ?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:49 AM »
George Soros is not going to sue you for speculating that he might be the 'rogue trader'. Stop being so melodramatic.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »
The meltdown is because of the real estate market bubble and the lending market that created it.  Anything else that is attached to this is pure propoganda. 

You can say, the market is in the tank because of the real estate crash and ___________.  and youll always be half right.

Example:

market is in the tank because of the real estate crash and Heath Ledger.
market is in the tank because of the real estate crash and Lead in Chinese Toys.
market is in the tank because of the real estate crash and UFO's

Again, each of the above statements is half right.

(BTW, I'm a finance professor :) )

Brian

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »
George Soros sounds better than real estate crash... ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »
George Soros needs a $1 soultion!