Author Topic: Holland in terror of moslems  (Read 2163 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Holland in terror of moslems
« on: January 24, 2008, 07:46:32 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1201070782163&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Holland dominated by fear of Islam'
By JPOST.COM STAFF
Print Subscribe 
E-mail Toolbar 
 Shape public opinion: 

What's this? 

Talkbacks for this article: 3

A Dutch politician cautioned that the government of the Netherlands was dominated by a "fear of Islam," after it delayed the release of a short film he had made attacking the Koran. In the film, Geert Wilders, the leader of the conservative Dutch Freedom Party (PVV) compares the sacred Muslim text to Hitler's Mein Kampf.

PVV leader Geert Wilders. The Iranian parliament has warned of "extensive repercussions from Muslims throughout the globe" if the film was released.
Photo: Courtesy
In an open letter the Dutch De Volkskrant newspaper Wednesday, Wilders claims that the panic shown by the politicians and by police, who were afraid that the film would spark riots and even went so far as to tell Wilders that he would have to leave the country, served only to prove his point.

"If I had announced that I was going to make a film about the fascist character of the Bible would there have been a crisis meeting of Holland's security forces?" he asked. "Would I have received as many death threats as I have done since announcing I was making a film about the Koran? Of course not."

"The fact that a not yet shown film of about 10 minutes could according to some lead to economic boycotts, riots and other horrible things says everything about the nature of Islam. Nothing about me. The cabinet acknowledges with its panicky reaction that Islam is not comparable to Christianity, but is a unique ideology. And this ideology thus demands a separate, unique approach. The Koran film has thus already demonstrated its usefulness."

The Iranian parliament has warned of "extensive repercussions from Muslims throughout the globe" if the film was released.

The film will be broadcasted in a number of weeks, the PVV leader said.
Respond to talkbacks in this article they say he hates Chrisstians and Jews
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 07:48:28 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Holland in terror of moslems
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 08:22:09 AM »
He's secular and his predecesor Tin Fontaine was "gay rights" :P advocate, I will not call him righteus person in any form; but he's right about Islam and Jihad; how this person in Israel sourunded by blood thirsty a-rab and muslimes mobs can think that Geert Wilders not Ahmedijan is future Shitler? Holland in terror of moslems? it's true.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 08:24:11 AM »
He's secular and his predecesor Tin Fontaine was "gay rights" :P advocate, I will not call him righteus person in any form; but he's right about Islam and Jihad; how this person in Israel sourunded by blood thirsty a-rab and muslimes mobs can think that Geert Wilders not Ahmedijan is future Shitler? Holland in terror of moslems? it's true.
Yes thats true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »
The Dutch are another nation of spineless cowards who won't be missed or mourned when iSSlam destroys them.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »
Yep.  Geert Wilders is an atheist and is only using Islam to instigate his position.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 11:32:13 AM »
That's what they get for letting them into their country.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »
To quote my Rav "I'm not particularly impressed, nor particularly surprised."
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 05:30:50 PM »
Yep.  Geert Wilders is an atheist and is only using Islam to instigate his position.

So Jihad is only the spiritual strugle and the piss process will bring peace to Israel? What next? ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
No.  I'm saying he against all religion and wants to blame religion for all the worlds problems.