Author Topic: "Life after white people "  (Read 16900 times)

Just Erica

Re: "Life after white people "
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2008, 02:52:43 PM »
There is no life after white people.
Just look at south Africa.
JB, there are White South Africans in South Africa now. There is, INDEED life after white people. You do know though, that G-d doesn't favor whites over blacks over hispanics and such, didn't you? We were all created in His image. I said that because some of you act as if whites are the best G-d ever created.

And it's a festering, crime-ridden hell hole!
Its a shame but there are way too many countries who are suffering the same fate.

newman

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2008, 03:08:15 PM »
JB, there are White South Africans in South Africa now. There is, INDEED life after white people. You do know though, that G-d doesn't favor whites over blacks over hispanics and such, didn't you? We were all created in His image. I said that because some of you act as if whites are the best G-d ever created.

And it's a festering, crime-ridden hell hole!
Its a shame but there are way too many countries who are suffering the same fate.

And it's always because of blacks or muSSlims.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2008, 03:23:23 PM »
I hate to break the news to you put South Africa was a thriving place under white rule and then the whites had to give up control and you now have murders, rapes and people not having food, so life after white people does not exist.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »
LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW.
Erica and anyone else can you explain why Obama refuses to say the pledge of allegiance or put his hand over his heart when it is being said?
The Pledge of Allegiance is a promise or oath of allegiance to the United States and to its national flag.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 04:43:38 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »
Erica and anyone else can you explain why Obama refuses to say the pledge of allegiance or put his hand over his heart when it is being said?
The Pledge of Allegiance is a promise or oath of allegiance to the United States and to its national flag.

Maybe he's looking for his old praying rug from Indonesia?  ::) :P
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »
Come on JB you have been around long enough to know the answer to that question. Look at your signature picture for the answer. Obama is holding his hands where most evil blacks would when they hear the pledge of allegiance. >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »
This 'one drop' rule was started in a small parish of La. As far as he being part causcasoid, his ho mammie was celtic, she, nor her white trash family did not come from the region where cascasoid resided. Please read John Baker's book called Race and also consult Coon's book of taxonomy. I consider all white liberals the same as blacks and I see no reason why they should not be forced to live in a ghetto. I do believe it will be the cure for their mental illness. If they don't want to come to their senses let them stay in the depths of the hell hole that are called the inner cities, such as detroit, philly and soon to be New York till they are devoured by the hordes of aggressors and sociopaths that seem to thirive in the ghetto. I am sure that this mulatto will be just as competent as marion barry, david dinkins, cynthia mckinney, the king of chocolate city, the emperor jones and idi amin. You should be very proud of the mulatto. Make sure you goggle larry stillwell to see what your crack head nut case is really all about. Also don't forget to read mammie michele's thesis.
Fjack. I've been nothing but respectful to you. I haven't once called you a honkey or whitey. I haven't once made fun of your race or religion. When you respond with anger like this in your posts you take away that intelligence quotient you say that is present in your race (Its a good thing you aren't a representative of the entire white race.) Can, will you, won't you please stop with the negative insults? "Mammie", "Whore Mammy", "Coon"...that's racist talk. And don't confuse that with 'realist'... A realist is a person who doesn't have to insult others to get their point accross while telling it the way it is, REALLY.

On with my response...

I think YOU should live in the ghetto with a black family of MY choosing for 30 days.  Yes, I typed it and you're reading it correctly. You actually need to be exposed to people who don't fit the examples you bring up. For one year (to be fair to the statistics) I would shift you around to 12 families. While you're there I'd ask you to record your findings about the neighborhood, the  neighbors, and the families you live with. That would be one hell of a reality show wouldn't it?  Now, the purpose of this experiment would have been for you to understand that you judge ALL blacks too harshly.

Also, I'm reading Michelle Obama's thesis now. So far, it doesn't sound like "a 5th grade level" paper. So it sounds like YOU didn't read it. Maybe it's because you were probably reading it aloud, in ebonics. ::)

newman

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2008, 07:05:35 PM »

On with my response...

I think YOU should live in the ghetto with a black family of MY choosing for 30 days.  Yes, I typed it and you're reading it correctly. You actually need to be exposed to people who don't fit the examples you bring up.

I wanna live with the Evans family from Good Times!! :D

Just Erica

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2008, 07:07:23 PM »

On with my response...

I think YOU should live in the ghetto with a black family of MY choosing for 30 days.  Yes, I typed it and you're reading it correctly. You actually need to be exposed to people who don't fit the examples you bring up.

I wanna live with the Evans family from Good Times!! :D
Please... go, newman.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »
That is his real name "Dr. Coon" his book on taxonomy is considered a classic. I am only using the lingo of your people. No insult intended, just the way it is.

Just Erica

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »
That is his real name "Dr. Coon" his book on taxonomy is considered a classic. I am only using the lingo of your people. No insult intended, just the way it is.
If that's his real name... Okay. However, its not like the word "coon" has never been used here to describe black people negatively...that's what I'm referring to.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2008, 11:48:33 AM »
I hate to break the news to you put South Africa was a thriving place under white rule and then the whites had to give up control and you now have murders, rapes and people not having food, so life after white people does not exist.

As I have said before, apes had the highest standard of living and better health care underapartheid

Just Erica

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2008, 05:52:46 PM »

As I have said before, apes had the highest standard of living and better health care underapartheid
How is that statement NOT racist?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2008, 05:06:57 AM »

You mean those in ZOOS? Some ecoloons want them to be freed too. ::) And in mayority of African hell hole countries the zoo animals are eaten regualry.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 05:11:44 AM by Ultra Requete »

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2008, 05:10:09 AM »

How do you know that his coment is about blacks Erika, white or "coloured" people of mixed race or from India had a higher standart of living too; you're just paranoid.  ::)

Love your Enemy

Just Erica

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »

How do you know that his coment is about blacks Erika, white or "coloured" people of mixed race or from India had a higher standart of living too; you're just paranoid.  ::)
I'm paranoid because I see that you all use the word "ape" to describe blacks? Can't you find a better word to describe black people who have done NOTHIGN TO YOU than 'ape' , "coon", "[censored]'ger", or "[censored]"?