Author Topic: Programme 20th December  (Read 3780 times)

sat_chit_anand

Programme 20th December
« on: December 20, 2006, 09:12:10 PM »
20th December was also Pagan New Year in Britain.

Chaim's emphasis on the spiritual aspect was really beautiful this week and so very accurate. I particularly like the explanation that we do not see the spiritual world because God wants us to have free will.

In my religion, we all exist in the spiritual world, eternally, and wem, the souls, come into the physical world, into physical bodies, to clear our accounts. There is no end to existence, no way to escape the the cycle of births and deaths, but it is quite certain, that when we leave this body, we will go home, to the Soul World, before taking another body according to the account.

You could finish the karma of a particular body by committing suicide, but you cannot clear your account by this method, you would just enter another body with the same habits and the same account. To clear the account you must have a personal connection with God and allow him to serve through you thereby changing your habits.

Chaim's analysis of the Hellenists was a little upsetting for me. I certainly feel that Jewish people should be strict with the Jewish neo-Hellenists in their midst, but I prefer a society where nudity and physical beauty are acceptable, but where brazeness and loose morality are rejected.

Well, that is what I thought at first, but my opinion has changed a little bit.

In order to construct an safe and secure imperium, there have to be laws and restrictions, and if not moral laws then tenacious adherence to social boundaries and restrictions.

A European solution would be to model the European Imperium on Hindutva/Vedanta, Natural Law according to the vedas.  I think that there is humilty in this. One recognises oneself as part of a larger society and the cosmos, with free will, but with responsibilities towards the nation and the imperium. Caste organisation allow for specialization and for the construction of a more efficient and orderly society, where the needs, if not the rights of the individual are more easily met, and the natural hierarchy is a spiritual hierarchy.

Yet, the whole flavour of this is so very different from Jewish monotheism and all of those laws. Is it a mistake to want to construct a society which works with the laws of nature? Am I missing the point? Am I a Hellenist?

I am a not a Hellenist who wants to destroy dignity. I am not a liberal fascist who seeks to degrade others and harbours a hatred for propriety, but I cannot accept Christianity as the ideal model. There is too much knowledge in the vedas for me to discount them, even if there is ample mysticism within the Jewish and Christian traditions, they just do not have the appreciation for natural law.

wonderfulgoy

Re: Programme 20th December
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 02:58:21 AM »
Is your religion Hinduism?

I also thought you were involved with the BNP.  Do they consider Indians white nowadays?  They never used to.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 05:43:56 AM »
Is your religion Hinduism?

I also thought you were involved with the BNP.  Do they consider Indians white nowadays?  They never used to.

Yes, I support the BNP. Here are a couple of articles for you:

During seven months inside the BNP, the newspaper also discovered that the party is planning a recruitment drive in some of the most affluent areas of the capital, largely in an attempt to broaden its support base and shake off its image as a party which appeals purely to the white working class.

In an attempt to achieve the degree of political legitimacy which it believes it needs to win more votes, the extreme rightwing party is attempting to establish itself in affluent areas of the capital such as Belgravia, Chelsea and Knightsbridge.

The BNP already has significant numbers of members living in those areas. They include Peter Bradbury, a leading proponent of complementary medicine who has links to Prince Charles, Richard Highton, a healthcare regulator, and Simone Clarke, principal dancer with the English National Ballet.

There are also dozens of company directors, computing entrepreneurs, bankers and estate agents among the 200 members and lapsed members living in central London. One member is a servant of the Queen residing at Buckingham Palace, while a number are former Conservative party activists.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/farright/s...976649,00.html

Early one evening in October, outside an entrance to Liverpool Street station in London, a few dozen men and women are standing around in small groups, whispering into mobile telephones, shuffling their feet, smiling and nodding discreetly to one another.
It is unseasonably warm, and people are spilling onto the pavement from the Hamilton Hall, a pub a few yards away. It's also a Saturday, and throngs of noisy football supporters are weaving in and out of the station on their way home from matches around the capital.

The small groups of men and women become larger, gradually merge into one company. But they blend in beautifully with the people around them; nobody sees their congregation, nobody else notices that they are one.
These people are using what they call an RVP - a clandestine rendezvous point. And if it sounds like an extraordinarily secretive way to meet your friends on a Saturday evening, that's exactly what it is supposed to be.

But then, these are people who will use pseudonyms to conceal their true identities. Their emails are encrypted, with only the chosen few possessing the codes needed to decipher their messages. They are people who employ carefully-coded language to express their views, and who will, before speaking plainly, quite literally look over their shoulders.

This is the strange world of what may be the United Kingdom's fastest-growing political party: these people have proclaimed themselves to be the Torch-Bearers of British Culture, the guardians of our national identity.

Welcome to life inside the British National Party.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/farright/s...976613,00.html

How very titillating.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 06:05:01 AM »
So are you Indian?   If you are then I bet they don't let you into the Red, White and Blue festival.

Only pure-blooded whites are welcome because they don't want anyone with a hint of skin melanin near the little blond children.

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 11:52:59 AM »

I prefer a society where nudity and physical beauty are acceptable.

Nude and physically beautiful women cause tremendous strife and bloodshed among men. 

Our world is not some Utopian place where every human being is enlightened and practices meditation eight hours a day.

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 12:19:39 PM »
Come now Yacov.  Does the average woman in our society look modest to you?

Do you live in Lancaster?

The average woman dresses like a prostitute.  When this country was great, men wore suits, ties and hats to the baseball game!  Women dressed accordingly.  Now what do we have?

I have nothing against beautiful women...quite the contrary.

I simply object to how most women use their beauty.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 11:03:16 AM by Scriabin »