Author Topic: [censored] 'axes' why she has to tip.  (Read 3425 times)

Offline George Taylor

• New JTFer
[censored] 'axes' why she has to tip.
« on: January 25, 2008, 12:01:19 PM »
Youtube [censored], Sharece, axes "WHY DA F**K I GOTTA TIP ??" Be sure to leave her a comment.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Re: [censored] 'axes' why she has to tip.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 01:03:47 PM »
You got any more of these?  :)

Just Erica

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 03:09:37 AM »
Youtube [censored], Sharece, axes "WHY DA F**K I GOTTA TIP ??" Be sure to leave her a comment.

I can't believe her. All she had to do was pay the waiter for what he did for her and her friends and all they leave is $8? Between 5 patrons (idiots), they could only scrape together $8? This is why some whites look at blacks as if they don't have the sense God gave pigs.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »
If you noticed there was a 'child' crying in the background, hearing that string of obscenities. I see no difference between this female africanus stupidius and any other black female. These creatures, even in the workplace use the mf word as though it were the black national pastime. By law, when something like this rolls into a white business, they are forced to hire her. I am sure she has all the 'qualifications' such as a teaching degree, a Ph.d in black studies, a long criminal record and has an extensive knowledge of rap history. I still don't like her. She is a without a doubt an obama supporter and a liberal democrat.

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »
If you noticed there was a 'child' crying in the background, hearing that string of obscenities. I see no difference between this female africanus stupidius and any other black female. These creatures, even in the workplace use the mf word as though it were the black national pastime. By law, when something like this rolls into a white business, they are forced to hire her. I am sure she has all the 'qualifications' such as a teaching degree, a Ph.d in black studies, a long criminal record and has an extensive knowledge of rap history. I still don't like her. She is a without a doubt an obama supporter and a liberal democrat.
It isn't necessary to judge other black women on what that stupid black woman did and said on her video. She's a [censored]. Period. She doesn't have any degrees... you're assuming that because you consider EVERYONE who's black to be a member of AA. Don't even give her that much credit. I don't think she has a rap sheet either..she's just a punk who can't find another way to express herself...and it's a damned shame.

On another note FJACK, (and I'm not defending [censored]'s comments at all)... stop making it seem as if every black person who DOES have a PH.D in whatever subject is an AA hire. You want us to make things better for ourselves, but when we do we must have gotten help from AA. Stop the madness.

Also... I'll bet she's working at McDonald's or something. She's low class.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »
Really appalling video. >:(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 09:24:45 PM »
This animal is a real moron! Before I get busted by Erica, yes, I said animal! She ate in a restaurant (and even that might be a stretch for her) and left what, 5% for a tip? Next time go to McDonald's or KFC maybe there she'll be treated like she usually is. "She was patronized because she was black"? Who are you kidding? Black people, because of ALL their BS get treated BETTER than whites in 2008! You want examples please ask. Maybe the waiter heard her speak, or took a good look at her? I'd run like hell! She was horrible looking. OP: I personally think you misspoke. To be a [censored], she would have to HAVE class and an education. This thing doesn't have either! Erica: Even if she we're green, I'd say the same thing. Once a lady curses in front of me, that's the end. Guys are schmucks, but ladies SHOULD be more civilized.

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 09:28:41 PM »
This animal is a real moron! Before I get busted by Erica, yes, I said animal! She ate in a restaurant (and even that might be a stretch for her) and left what, 5% for a tip? Next time go to McDonald's or KFC maybe there she'll be treated like she usually is. "She was patronized because she was black"? Who are you kidding? Black people, because of ALL their BS get treated BETTER than whites in 2008! You want examples please ask. Maybe the waiter heard her speak, or took a good look at her? I'd run like hell! She was horrible looking. OP: I personally think you misspoke. To be a [censored], she would have to HAVE class and an education. This thing doesn't have either! Erica: Even if she we're green, I'd say the same thing. Once a lady curses in front of me, that's the end. Guys are schmucks, but ladies SHOULD be more civilized.
I'm not going to bust you for telling the truth. I agree with you on every thing you just said. She is a moron..i called her a few other names on the actual response to the video. She looks like she's older than I am, which means she's supposed to be  more mature and classy. She is what I call Doofus McDumbass.  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 09:31:50 PM »
to be depored to zimbabwe.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »
That's not the answer, Ambiorix. Deporting her to Zimbabwe would only make her act the same way , just on a different continent.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 01:09:41 AM »
That's not the answer, Ambiorix. Deporting her to Zimbabwe would only make her act the same way , just on a different continent.
Not true.
She is home there.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 01:30:33 AM »
Sickening,  just sickening... what a bunch a filthy hog
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 01:35:21 AM »
What an ignorant individual this is..

And I got a question why do blacks over and over again use the N word.  They suppose to find this offensive, I never used that word in my life, and I hear blacks calling each other that.  

If it is very offensive and in some cities they actually want to ban that word why do blacks always use it as if its their vocabulary?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 01:43:25 AM »
She said she had Seafood salad, and someone had Fillet Mignon and drinks and other things.  That is some lousy tip.  I mean waiters and bar maids their income are tips.  If she doesn't want to tip she should of stuck herself back to '"HEYY TACO BELL KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING GIRLFRIEND" like she said.

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 02:59:56 AM »
What an ignorant individual this is..

And I got a question why do blacks over and over again use the N word.  They suppose to find this offensive, I never used that word in my life, and I hear blacks calling each other that.  

If it is very offensive and in some cities they actually want to ban that word why do blacks always use it as if its their vocabulary?
I'm curious about that too, Wolf. I'm also curious about why some of you say schvartza, nigress, ape, baboon and Sambo over and over and over again.

THe reason why some blacks use the N word is to take away the power the white man of slavery days gave the word.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 04:31:06 PM »
I never owned  slave, I don't know of anyone that did. My ancestors weren't even on this side of the world when slavery happened.  So that leaves me out.