Author Topic: Update on the Queens Police Shooting  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Update on the Queens Police Shooting
« on: December 04, 2006, 03:03:26 PM »
By now, I'm sure you've all heard about how those big bad EEEVIL bigoted NYC police killed that bridegroom Sean Bell on his wedding day by firing 50 shots at his car, blah, blah, blah.  Also, I'm sure you've all seen how the mainstream media is portraying the police as the villains, and ignoring the fact that these three men had prior criminal records, and were at a strip club under police surveillance for drug dealing and prostitution operations.  Yet no one seems to care about what this man was doing in a whorehouse/drug den the day of his wedding, or the fact that he slammed his Altima into the police minivan TWICE!

Anyway, I've done a few blog posts about this which you are all welcome to check out:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1592

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1593

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1599

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1601

Thanks!
Lisa

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Update on the Queens Police Shooting
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 06:00:58 PM »
The police were just fighting crime.  no? ;)  1 out of 50 that is pretty poor shooting no? I thought that American police get marksman training before they get their badges....lol   Just kidding...  I have actually had enough.  Nothing is said from the media when about 30 blacks were beating the Hello out of a man who came to the scene to stop them from beating another white kid down in Atlanta.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 07:38:20 PM »
Yacov I totally agree with you.  The reason, I think is because these stupid men think that they are losing their freedom by getting married, and that once the ring goes on, regular intimate relations will be a thing of the past. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 07:39:38 PM »
Marzutra, do you have a link to article about that?  If so, I'd like to take a look.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 09:06:03 PM »
Re:  "...1 out of 50 that is pretty poor shooting no? I thought that American police get marksman training before they get their badges....lol..."

They are in fact excellent shooters; all of the rest of the slugs were aimed at the numerous bystanders who were "obstructing Justice"!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 10:11:11 PM »
Re:  "...1 out of 50 that is pretty poor shooting no? I thought that American police get marksman training before they get their badges....lol..."

They are in fact excellent shooters; all of the rest of the slugs were aimed at the numerous bystanders who were "obstructing Justice"!
Very good...lol  Sorry Lisa, I do not have it but I do know that one of the southern white supremecists radio show was also speaking about the issue.  I believe the story goes that the neighborhood was once White.  They tore down some buildings and were going to make it "more White" until the black community protested and ended up turning the newly built residences into welfare homes for blacks.  Anyway, one of the white residants got into an arguement with one of the Black residents and then became subject to a gang beating by the black bystanders looking to beat up on an Ol-Whitey.  One of the white guys neigbours went to stop the fight and the animals turned on him too. 

Then another white guy with his son happened to drive onto the scene in a van.  They saw what was happening and because the road was now filled with about 30 negros the van was slowed to a stop.  The man in the truck told his son to stay in the truch and then attempted to try to help the white guys being clobbered but was soon over come by the masses, now with knives, clubs and a gun, that the guy managed to get back into his truck covered in blood and press down on the gas driving through the crowed of blacks running over a young black pregnant lady killing her.  The sad thing is that the lady's teenage son was the one first fighting in the crowed.  Apparently, the White guy in the van got jailed for hit and run and man slaughter but the blacks got off scott free because apparently it was a combination of the Whites not persuing legal actions and a bias judge or something...  I think you can find it on Www.WhiteRadio.Com or something like that. 

I know, I'm sort of crazy. I like to listen and read everything just to know what my enemies are thinking and doing...   I hope this little...molested summary helps.  You probably have heard of this in your news...  I'm sorry I can't remember when it was exactly....  It came to my mind when I was reading another case about a Black child molester that was arrested and due to no available jail cells, thanks to massive illegal alien criminals, they let this animal free.  A few days later he raped and murdered a young girl.  Nice criminal system....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.