Author Topic: Urgent: An idea to try and get a message out about McCain  (Read 2287 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Urgent: An idea to try and get a message out about McCain
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »
If any of you saw the O'Reilly Factor at all the past couple nights, you probably noticed that the "Talking Points" feature as well as the first segment discussed John Edwards both nights. 

Well, lets try to get O'Reilly to give some time discussing other candidates.

There's a segment called the Dhue point.  Write to Laurie Dhue at:

[email protected]

To see what was discussed on the "Dhue Point" last week, click on the following

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/

and go down to where it says "Dhue Point."

About what you could write in a message to Laurie Dhue:

Say how Bill has given coverage to John Edwards the past couple nights discussing how he's been "spinning".  Say that Bill should mention how John McCain has been "spinning frequently; how McCain has not been "straight-talking".

Say how McCain has been lying for why he voted against tax cuts multiple times.
Also say how McCain has been lying about how he could help the economy.  He's frequently voted in favor of legislation that he resulted in a vast number of jobs being outsourced--  see what I wrote about McCain's voting record on trade here:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=14620.msg158772#msg158772

Also say how McCain released a commercial in Florida where he's trying to overplay his conservative credentials.  Yet, the lying "straight-talker" was considering being John Kerry's running-mate in 2004. 

I'm sure there's more that Chaim has stated or that you could think of to say.

Also, e-mail O'Reilly himself at :   [email protected]

In case the quesiton/comment doesn't get included in the "Dhue point" segment, maybe O'Reilly will consider reading at the end of the show when he reads some viewer e-mails.

REMEMBER NOT TO USE ANY BAD LANGUAGE.

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Urgent: An idea to try and get a message out about McCain
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »
If they receive at least several messages about this, maybe they'll be more likely to mention it on the show.

You could mention in the beginning of the message about how the past couple nights focused on Edwards and that there could also be some discussion about how McCain has been "spinning".

Try writing to both to the address that I listed for the "Dhue Point" and for the address that I listed of O'Reilly's. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
The show is watched by many people.  Potentially thousands of people from Florida could see it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 10:40:02 PM »
I think you have a good idea to try, but remember that O'Reilly is not a true conservative.

The liberals have set up a form of controlled opposition. The left wing media allows people like O'Reilly, Hannity, and some others to have their own shows where they say "conservative" things. This is to fool you into thinking they're on your side, that they speak for you.

I'm not saying these people believe in liberal ideology, but what I am saying is that these are not true conservatives, they're part of a controlled opposition strategy to keep real right wingers off the air.

Not one of them is going to say "I oppose illegal immigration because it's destroying white America and white heritage and culture in the United States." They're more likely to say something like "I'm ok with legal immigration, just not illegal immigration." They fail to mention that the legality or illegality isn't really the core of the immigration problem.

Now imagine if someone like Chaim had a show on Fox. As soon as he began to say some of the things he says on his show, like calling out the left wing media people for their BS, then his show would get pulled.

These CONservatives know who their masters are, and they bow to them.

We need alternative media and fast.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »
I think you have a good idea to try, but remember that O'Reilly is not a true conservative.

The liberals have set up a form of controlled opposition. The left wing media allows people like O'Reilly, Hannity, and some others to have their own shows where they say "conservative" things. This is to fool you into thinking they're on your side, that they speak for you.

I'm not saying these people believe in liberal ideology, but what I am saying is that these are not true conservatives, they're part of a controlled opposition strategy to keep real right wingers off the air.

Not one of them is going to say "I oppose illegal immigration because it's destroying white America and white heritage and culture in the United States." They're more likely to say something like "I'm ok with legal immigration, just not illegal immigration." They fail to mention that the legality or illegality isn't really the core of the immigration problem.

Now imagine if someone like Chaim had a show on Fox. As soon as he began to say some of the things he says on his show, like calling out the left wing media people for their BS, then his show would get pulled.

These CONservatives know who their masters are, and they bow to them.

Where is the alternative media? :o

So many conservatives are being misled by false phony conservatives that aren't willing to speak the truth and be very Politically incorrect :o

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 12:03:33 AM »

These CONservatives know who their masters are, and they bow to them

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh much but from what I've heard, I think he supported Fred Thompson.  Thompson was good friends with McCain while he was in the senate.  Rush would have been content with the following:

http://www.conservativesbetrayed.com/gw3/articles-latestnews/articles.php?CMSArticleID=2438&CMSCategoryID=19

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:07:57 AM »

These CONservatives know who their masters are, and they bow to them

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh much but from what I've heard, I think he supported Fred Thompson.  Thompson was good friends with McCain while he was in the senate.  Rush would have been content with the following:

http://www.conservativesbetrayed.com/gw3/articles-latestnews/articles.php?CMSArticleID=2438&CMSCategoryID=19

Thompson didn't want to free Pollard! >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 12:16:26 AM »
What do you think of Lou Dobbs, who criticizes the establishment
of both political parties?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 12:32:40 AM »
What do you think of Lou Dobbs, who criticizes the establishment
of both political parties?

Lou Dobbs knows there are some lines he can't cross and he doeesn't cross them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 01:16:28 AM »

Lou Dobbs knows there are some lines he can't cross and he doeesn't cross them.

Could you explain more?

I read that some CNN executives don't like a lot of what he says.
One time he had a verbal altercation with some of them when it was about time for him to assist in commentating with other members of CNN during coverage of one of the previous primaries, but he left the studio annoyed. I think Lou is friends with the owner of CNN, although the owner also disagrees with what Lou says.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 02:45:10 AM »
Could you explain more?

Even if they disagree with what he says I still feel that he's a form of controlled opposition. The executives want to limit your thoughts to the limits they have placed on people like Dobbs. They don't want you to realize they are weasels or to go further to the right than Dobbs. They want you to agree with Dobbs if he says something like "It's the fact that they're illegal that's the problem." That's not really the issue at all.

Another thing besides misdirection that the CONservatives will do is say "you're pro life, so you should vote for ____" With ____ being a candidate that will do nothing to advance pro-life issues.

There are some very strong words (epithets) I've heard Chaim use about people for example, that Dobbs could never get away with using.

I read that some CNN executives don't like a lot of what he says.
One time he had a verbal altercation with some of them when it was about time for him to assist in commentating with other members of CNN during coverage of one of the previous primaries, but he left the studio annoyed. I think Lou is friends with the owner of CNN, although the owner also disagrees with what Lou says.

They'll tolerate so much and no more. They find him useful.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
1.   John McCain is a divisive figure. He would like to legalise illegal aliens, grant them amnesty and would like to see family reunion programs that will do untold harm to the fabric of the U.S.

2.   The very left-wing John McCain worked together with his best buddy Teddy Kennedy to grant freedom for illegal aliens.

3.   John McCain supported the bombing of so many innocent Serb men, women and children.

4.   John McCain supports the creation of a Muslim terrorist state in the heart of Europe, an Albanian Muslim terror state; he supports the Albanian Muslims terrorists against the heroic Serbs.

5.   John McCain will be a disaster for the U.S. He is an utter disgrace, as someone who is very anti-Israel and praised Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton’s foreign policy initiatives (at a 2001 debated in Iowa), which have done untold harm to the U.S. and Israel.

6.   John McCain is such a phoney, fake figure – not a conservative or a real Republican, but a very old liberal politician.

7.   John McCain is much like Barack Hussein Obama and Hilary Rodam Clinton in his political, social and economic views.

8.   John McCain supported John Kerry for president, he praised him tremendously! 

9.   John McCain voted against President Bush’s tax cuts.

10.   John McCain is totally unacceptable and irresponsible. He has to be opposed and Romney supported as a candidate.