Author Topic: Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.  (Read 6750 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
This is a barbaric remark - we should find a way to make peace so we can all live in harmony.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
I don't think that killing them would help.  After all, what would you do with the stinking, rotting corpses?
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
Hatefull us ???  :o   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »
I am so ashamed to look at this site.  I will be reporting this site for promoting hate speech.  G-d help you all for contributing to hate. 

Why do you hate your brothers like Esau and Ishmael did?

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »
I am so ashamed to look at this site.  I will be reporting this site for promoting hate speech.  G-d help you all for contributing to hate. 
Huh?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 03:14:12 PM »
Huh?

Do you think that Jews shud report other Jews to Goyim Thought Police? I think it's quite hatefull act. 

Love your Enemy

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »
Huh?
Do you think that Jews shud report other Jews to Goyim Thought Police? I think it's quite hatefull act. 
What does that have to do with Esav or Yishmael?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

Why should someone not be allowed to hate the very people who wish to kill them?  In fact, according to Jewish Law, we are supposed to kill those who actively come and pursue our blood.  And certainly these Pals puruse our blood..mine and YOURS!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »
Huh?

They were rodef too. ;)

Love your Enemy

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
Huh?
They were rodef too. ;)
Well, Esav was.  Yishmael did Teshuva.