Author Topic: A HOLIDAY WORTH BANNING  (Read 5243 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
A HOLIDAY WORTH BANNING
« on: January 28, 2008, 12:01:57 AM »
Ramadan "tolerance", in the United States, in Israel and in every Non Muslim country..

NOW THATS A HOLIDAY I WOULD ENFORCE A BANNING
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

Re: A HOLIDAY WORTH BANNING
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »
I couldnt agree more O0
Ramadan - the "holiday" of skipping lunch

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:05:25 AM »
Ban Ramadan O0

and Ban Kwanza O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 12:06:05 AM »
I couldnt agree more O0

If only their lunch had rat poison in it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 12:06:54 AM »
I couldnt agree more O0

If only their lunch had rat poison in it

Next time it will be a "special nutritious" ;) lunch ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 12:07:43 AM »
Ban Ramadan O0

and Ban Kwanza O0

Good idea JTFFan,, Add Kwanzaa to it.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »
Ban Ramadan O0

and Ban Kwanza O0

Guess that means, Kwanza Klaus ain't b' goin' down' da' chimneey' frum' hees' spacecraft, once it's banned

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 12:24:32 AM »
You cannot force a Muslim to eat and not fast, by civil law. It would be dangerous. You seem to trust in Gentiles too much!!!!!! Once non-Noahide Gentiles begin to interfere in private life, you never know when they'll stop!!!! They don't believe in Torah, they could even ban Kippur or Bris!!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 12:37:50 AM »
Raulmarrio2000:  "...You cannot force a Muslim to eat and not fast, by civil law..."

Yes, but it is not forcing them to eat if you put a feeding tube down their nose and pump a gallon of potted meat by-products down their gullet!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »
Gentiles (except for Noahides) are not pro-Torah. If they forbid the Islamic fast, they would very likely forbid Judaism and Noahidism firstly!!!!!
Most Gentiles are either Christian or Secular, so in case they decide to rule on privacy, they'll care much more about a Jew circumcising his baby or rejecting pork (something they don't understand since it's not a Christian concept) than about a month of fast!!!!! Seculars can undertand the meaning of a fast, but they are unable to unerstand the reason for a Bris. They see it as bardaric!!!! And they consider Kashrut as an old fashionable irrational superstition.  Again be very carefull!!!!! Don't advocate those powers to Gentiles!!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 07:44:00 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »
okay you got it all wrong  :D let them have a perpetual holiday and maybe just maybe they can all starve to death  ^-^
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 09:47:07 PM »
And when the sun goes down poising there halal meat
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 09:55:11 PM »
You got that right.  I wonder what Yacov thinks about that since he starts these posts.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »
Ramadan is fine, in Arabia. Arabs don't belong in civilized nations.

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 10:41:29 PM »
Ban Ramadan O0

and Ban Kwanza O0

Why are you guys trying to ban Kwanzaa? You don't have to celebrate it... there aren't even days off for the celebration. What is this?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »
The ghetto bruddahs got all year to celebrate a day off

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »
MLK Day. If I win assembly I will keep my main office open that day  O0

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 11:01:51 PM »
Amazing. LOL No one gets a day off from celebrating Kwanzaa...well, accept for elementary and high school aged children who are off at that time during winter break. And the "bruddahs" you're talking about don't celebrate Kwanzaa. You make it seem as though those who are celebrating Kwanzaa are sitting around with du rags on their heads and gold teeth in their mouths. Kwanzaa isn't a "GHETTO" holiday. It's a time to celebrate and put into action a lot of ideas on how to get rid of the ghetto mentality. People who celebrate Kwanzaa are oftentimes affluent blacks.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 11:06:22 PM »
Amazing. LOL No one gets a day off from celebrating Kwanzaa...well, accept for elementary and high school aged children who are off at that time during winter break. And the "bruddahs" you're talking about don't celebrate Kwanzaa. You make it seem as though those who are celebrating Kwanzaa are sitting around with du rags on their heads and gold teeth in their mouths. Kwanzaa isn't a "GHETTO" holiday. It's a time to celebrate and put into action a lot of ideas on how to get rid of the ghetto mentality. People who celebrate Kwanzaa are oftentimes affluent blacks.

Technically Kwanzaa is an African holiday so it can be celebrated there,, I said these holidays in the U.S., Israel and the West.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 11:24:59 PM »
You got that right.  I wonder what Yacov thinks about that since he starts these posts.

I agree that it should be banned. The people that celebrate it should be banned from this county as well.

Yaakov, don't you realize that it is very dangerous for Jews if a Goyshe Govt bans a religious holiday?????????
They will obviously ban Jews first, except perhaps for the reform!!!!!!!!
Jews are just tolearated for the sake of religious freedom, but real Torah Judaism is unacceptable to nearly all politicians even in Israel, except for Israeli Haredi parties.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 06:52:03 AM »
Ramadan "tolerance", in the United States, in Israel and in every Non Muslim country..

NOW THATS A HOLIDAY I WOULD ENFORCE A BANNING

We have that here lucky no one takes notice of it  O0