Should it be banned?

Yes.
23 (63.9%)
No.
6 (16.7%)
No, you is racist, UMM HMM!
7 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Black History Month be banned?  (Read 11023 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Should Black History Month be banned?
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »
Whites are so dumb they would vote against their own best interests just to maintain a false sense of superiority.
Your funny kananga :::D Here is a picture of where blacks would be if it wasn't for dumb white folks 8;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2008, 12:48:26 PM »
Whites are so dumb they would vote against their own best interests just to maintain a false sense of superiority.
Your funny kananga :::D Here is a picture of where blacks would be if it wasn't for dumb white folks 8;)

Cjd. That was a beautiful video. I don't see anything wrong with the drum playing and dancing. Why should that be offensive?

I don't agree with Kanaga 100% on his opinion, though. I think that this time around that there ARE SOME whites who are voting against Obama because he's black, just to get another white person into office. You know, keep the tradition going. ;) On the other side of that, shamefully, there are some blacks who are voting for Obama because he's black...women are voting for Hillary because she's a woman and older Americans are voting for McCain because he's an older gentleman. I wish I knew how many were voting based on the politics of each competitor.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »

Cjd. That was a beautiful video. I don't see anything wrong with the drum playing and dancing. Why should that be offensive?

I don't agree with Kanaga 100% on his opinion, though. I think that this time around that there ARE SOME whites who are voting against Obama because he's black, just to get another white person into office. You know, keep the tradition going. ;) On the other side of that, shamefully, there are some blacks who are voting for Obama because he's black...women are voting for Hillary because she's a woman and older Americans are voting for McCain because he's an older gentleman. I wish I knew how many were voting based on the politics of each competitor.
I can't believe it but you got the part about voting right and in the end blacks, whites and everyone else is going to be disappointed.  If Obama gets in blacks will expect him to give them the moon just because he is black but if he is a smart man as everyone says he is he will not be able to do that, then blacks will be calling him an Uncle Tom.  If Hillary gets in then it will be women's issues and then pay back time for all the blacks and democrats that turned their backs on her.
If McCain gets in then it will be that he is a racists and got in because he is white and he won't be able to do anything because the Senate and Congress are Controlled by Democrats.
So guess that we are all screwed with this bunch.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »
If one is familiar with Queens Public Access TV you will see the video the great CJD from Queens posted over and over again but performed by New York City school system crawlers and doing it on the taxpayers (white people). This is the one of the reasons, beside a low IQ, that jamal, La'Quan, X 33 and a 3rd can neither read, write nor do simple calculations. Afro-centric education 'experts' believe that if these ghetto crawlers feel 'good' about themselves and recapture their 'roots' they will do well in a high tech world in which they can land jobs that they are not qualified for, don't fit in with the rest of society and just sit their and 'talk trash' and get paid by whitey. This leads to resentment when white people are in the workplace performing their duties while the primates 'demostrate' their cultural traits that sicken civilized people. It is interesting to note the king of preacher ebonics Obama's adviser is held in such high praise by his 'congregants' as they dance around in the same manner as that video was posted. They have not left the jungle. That is what the inagural ball will be like when obama is crowned and duly seated as a new president of a once great and now very sick country. Be prepared for the worse dear friends. He has already said they he will make the federal agencies look more like 'his america' which means no whites allowed. Just picture the post office, as bad as it is now, with more blacks and 'others' running even more of the show than they do now. He will signal the end of our civilization as he loads the court with lawyers just like his dumb wife. If you don't think she is dumb, read her thesis. It is on a fourth or fifth grade level. I was amazed at the level an Ivy League University has sunked to as to accept such drival. The end is near unless more aggressive action is taken to stem this stream of turd worlders from overtaking this country by their shear out of birthrate.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2008, 06:00:22 PM »
YES, Black History Month should be Banned!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!