Author Topic: Ahmadinejad says Holocaust 'made up to embarrass Germany'  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Ahmadinejad says Holocaust 'made up to embarrass Germany'
« on: August 28, 2006, 09:51:10 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060828/wl_mideast_afp/irangermanyisraelahmadinejadholocaust_060828143904

TEHRAN (AFP) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that the Holocaust may have been invented by the victorious Allied powers in World War II to embarrass Germany, the semi-official news agency Mehr has reported.

The remarks by the outspoken Ahmadinejad, who has repeatedly questioned the veracity of the Holocaust, came in a letter sent to Merkel in July whose contents have not been disclosed until now.

"Is it not a reasonable possibility that some countries that had won the war made up this excuse to constantly embarrass the defeated people ... to bar their progress," Ahmadinejad said in the letter on Monday.

"The question is if these countries, especially Britain, felt responsible for the Holocaust survivors, why they did not settle them in their own countries?" it said.

Is it a coincidence that the people who deny the Holocaust are always the same people who seek to bring about another one?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

El Cabong!

Re: Ahmadinejad says Holocaust 'made up to embarrass Germany'
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060828/wl_mideast_afp/irangermanyisraelahmadinejadholocaust_060828143904

TEHRAN (AFP) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that the Holocaust may have been invented by the victorious Allied powers in World War II to embarrass Germany, the semi-official news agency Mehr has reported.

The remarks by the outspoken Ahmadinejad, who has repeatedly questioned the veracity of the Holocaust, came in a letter sent to Merkel in July whose contents have not been disclosed until now.

"Is it not a reasonable possibility that some countries that had won the war made up this excuse to constantly embarrass the defeated people ... to bar their progress," Ahmadinejad said in the letter on Monday.

"The question is if these countries, especially Britain, felt responsible for the Holocaust survivors, why they did not settle them in their own countries?" it said.

Is it a coincidence that the people who deny the Holocaust are always the same people who seek to bring about another one?

It is because he is the same devil that brought about the last holocaust.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 05:00:54 PM »
I personally stop paying attention to what this nazi monkey says. by the way-
"The question is if these countries, especially Britain, felt responsible for the Holocaust survivors, why they did not settle them in their own countries?"

They didnt felt responsible, thats why they didnt even open the gates of Palestine for them, and moreover, the "white book" policy continued during the war and after. that fact that they fought the nazis doesnt mean they are'nt antisemites themselves! you hear me, mahmud?

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »
I can't believe people listen to idiots like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 11:29:32 PM »
It's ironic how Arabs who hate whites and Nazis who hate non-whites could claim to love each other.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 08:55:43 AM »
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THE MOST ADVANCED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, ONE WHICH PROCLAIMED A "1000 YEAR REICH" BASED (FALSELY) ON MEMBERSHIP IN THE "ARYAN" RACE, WORSHIPPED A MANIAC DICTATOR AS A 'LIVING gOD", INVADED ALL OF ITS NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES, COMMITTED PRE-MEDITATED MURDER AND GRAND THEFT ON AT LEAST 30 MILLION MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN, DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND THEN.......

WAS DEFEATED!...

WHY WOULD SUCH A COUNTRY BE "EMBARRASSED" JUST BECAUSE "THE INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW" MADE UP "THE MYTH OF THE HOLOCAUST"?????

I DON'T GET IT!

HOWEVER, MY PRIMARY CONCERN IS THIS:

WHAT WILL "INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW" MAKE UP TO EMBARRASS AHMANIGRAJIHAD AND IRAN....AFTER IRAN HAS BEEN RELEGATED TO THE "HISTORICAL TRASH CAN FILLED WITH GLOWING GREEN GLASS"?????

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL THAT GREASY LITTLE MONKEY TO TAKE A BATH!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 10:10:17 AM »
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL THAT GREASY LITTLE MONKEY TO TAKE A BATH!

LOL

He really does look like a monkey... I thought that the first time I ever saw that worthless pile of excrement.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 01:22:33 PM »
The obsession with downgrading the Holocaust among many Arabs is the political equivalent of playing with feces - it really is quite disgusting, and it makes the person doing it look truly despicable.

I bet all those Holocaust-deniers are in jail simply because they are such an EMBARRASSMENT.  David Irving apparently has a Hitler shrine in his house.   ::)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 03:32:12 PM »
The obsession with downgrading the Holocaust among many Arabs is the political equivalent of playing with feces - it really is quite disgusting, and it makes the person doing it look truly despicable.

I bet all those Holocaust-deniers are in jail simply because they are such an EMBARRASSMENT.  David Irving apparently has a Hitler shrine in his house.   ::)

I think the reason Holocaust-deniers are jailed and repressed is that Western societies
are afraid of a potential failure if the anti-Semites are allowed a debate platform.  Imagine
that Irving has a public debate with an opponent who fails to discredit Irving and his
views.  What an embarrassment, what a liability!

The David Duke's and David Irving's of the world peddle lies, and the only way to deal
with them is win debates and expose the lies, and failure is not an option.  They have
to be exposed as the sick kooks that they are.  Denying their freedom of speech only
feeds more conspiracy theorists and strengthens the conviction of anti-Semites of a
mythical Jewish cabal attempting to take over the world...

IMHO.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 02:23:36 PM »
I agree with Davkakach.

There is a case for opening up the debate as much as possible. I think that Chaim has proved this by exposing the truth about what the Marxists in Israel did to the Jews of Europe, and of course the British shame.

The holocaust deniers/revisionists claims rest on the fact that there is no forensic evidence of gas chambers.

They dispute the use of gas chambers, and the number of people who died. However, the story keeps on changing. Irving keeps on revising his story.

Who or what are we to believe? Let the historians get to work, get them debating, stop locking up the Nutzis and expose the truth and the lies.

I think that the main truth is that the allies, American and Israeli Jewry and others do not want the truth about their complicity with the Nazi regime/Holocaust to be exposed, they just want to use the story for their own political purposes.

How many Israeli children know about British and Israeli Marxist complicity in the holocaust? This is a serious matter which has political implications. That the ideological descendents of these criminals are still in power in Britain and Israel is an absolute disgrace!

Didn't George Bush's grandfather fund the Thyssen company through a subsidiary bank? There must be countless other stories like this which have yet to surface.

I think that the historians are hand-picked by the elites who want history to be favourable to them. Well, that is hardly fresh news is it?

The last century saw perhaps unprecendented levels of barbarity and gross immorality, but it is easy to forget that, behind that, there was a subtle barbarity and immorality which made what happened possible. Greed, bad government and moral decline were responsible for much of what happened last century. The purpose of good government is to avert the danger which has not yet come.

I am British and a nationalist, but I do not believe that Winston Churchill was perfect etc.

I will add to this later.