General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For December 10 Broadcast

<< < (5/5)

TheCoon:
Hello Chaim, I have some concerns. You've said in the past you wish more normal Americans would support JTF. At the same time you insult the public for liking rap music and spectator sports like football. You also make exaggerations like saying football players are rapists. Don't you think there is a better way go about gaining more support than insulting people? A lot of normal Americans listen to materialistic garbage rap or rock music and even more like to watch football. Don't you think it's counter-productive to antagonize them like this? There are certainly solid arguments to be made against spectator sports, rap music or black culture in general that don't involve attacking the average American who enjoys these things, don't you think?

Just trying to give some constructive criticism. :) God bless and have a great week.

takebackourtemple:
   I'm trying to understand why so many jews are opposed to my idea of liberating and rebuilding the temple. I'm thinking that for some it amounts to lack of faith and for some it amounts to fear of what will happen when Moshiach comes. What is your take on some of the reasons?
   BTW. I have a prediction. When the temple mount is cured of its cancer(the two mosques), hashem will reward us with a major breakthrough in cancer treatment.

shimonchaim:
dear chaim,
my teacher and i constantly fight about whether martin luther king was a great man. can you  please give me more information about him that proves that he was evil. my teacher even threatened to fail me.

jsullivan:
Yacov asked me to post the following questions and comments:

How do you account for the fact that even Ethiopian goyim today have white facial features but black skin, the opposite of Arabs which have white skin but black facial features? Why didn't Ethiopians have to convert back to Judaism when moving to Israel while The Bnei Menashe from India did? All Bnei Menashe in Israel are religious Jews but not all Ethiopian Jews in Israel are religious Jews.

Also, how did the Bnei Menashe Jews from India get to have Oriental eyes? Did they evolve to get those features or was there mixing? Were they raped? Do you think they are really from Menashe because you said The Lost Tribes will not return to The Jewish People, but only that the ancient Ten Tribes will be resurrected when we will have Techiyat HaMeitim.

Also, Ethiopians are Bnei Dan. How do you think they remained Jewish if they are from The Lost Tribes? What do you believe is the true origin of Ethiopian Jewry? Some people say they are converts while others say that all Ethiopians, both Jews and goyim allegedly descdended from King Solomon and The Queen of Sheba (Who by the way were both white.), which borders on the "we da original Hebros" excrement that blacks say when they say everyone was black. What is your opinon on this and the former Emperor of Ethiopia claiming to be the "Lion of Judah"? He was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian who prayed to Jesus but beacuse he claimed to be a Jew, the Restafarian black Nazis worship him becasue they think he was the reincarnation of Jesus.

What do you think about all these black Africans that have some Jewish customs and claim to be lost Jews? There is these Lemba in Southern Africa and The Igbo in Nigeria. I brought up the subject of The Igbo in The Affirmative Action People Crisis Section after reading about it on The Revava Forum. I wrote on The Revava Forum that they are no better than The Black Hebrews so they said I have been listening to you for too long.

Also, why was the curse on Canaan applied to Kush and therefore all Kushim when Kush wasn't from Canaan but was his brother?

I am putting the line of Ham below in bold.

Ham had 4 sons: Kush, Mitzraim, Put (Lybia) and Canaan.

Cush had 6 sons: Seva, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, Sabteca, and Nimrod. All of these with the exception of Nimrod are the fathers of nations on the African coast of The Red Sea or the opposite Red Sea shore of Arabia. Raamah had 2 sons: Sheba and Dedan. Sheba was a nation in Southern Arabia.

Nimrod had a kingdom which first included Babel (Babylon), Erech (A Babylonian city on the left bank of the lower Euphrates.), Accad (A city in Northern Babylonia.), and Calneh which is in the land of Shinar (A Hebrew name for Babylonia and could be Sumir, the land of The Sumerians.). The kingdom then expanded and built Nineveh (The capital of Asyria.), Rechovot-Ir, Calach, and Resen (Between Nineveh and Calach.). The 4 cities costituted together one great city.

Mitzraim has 6 sons: Ludim, Anamim, Lehavim (The Lybians), Naphtuchim (The dwellers of The Nile Delta.), Patrusim (The population of Upper Egypt, Patros.), and Casluchim. From Casluchim, came The Philistines (Egyptian Philistines) and Caphtorim (The inhabitants of Crete, where other Philistines came from.).

Two of Canaan's sons are Zidon and Chet. Zidon was the capital of ancient Phoenicia and stands for the whole country. Chet is The Hittites. From Canaan also came forth The Jebusites (A tribe that dwelt in around Jerusalem, which was originally knows as Jebus.), The Amorites (This can refer to The Canaanites as a whole and sometimes one particular warlike tribe.), The Girgashites (One of the peoples driven from Canaan by The Israelites.), The Hivites, The Arkites, The Sinites, The Arvadites, The Zemarites, and The Hamatites (Hamat in Syria, was at one time the capital of a strong kingdom.). The last 6 tribes mentioned in the last sentence lived in greater or less proximity to Mt. Lebanon. The borders of The Canaanites were from Zidon in The North to Gaza in The South, and from Sodom and Gomorrah in The South East to Lasha in The North East.

Also, the Africa series says that Ethiopia was originally all white. Why then does Kushi (From Kush, the name of Ancient Ethiopia.) today mean Negro, the racial name in Hebrew for all racial blacks? I say racial blacks because Ethiopian Jews are Caucasian blacks with black skin. I have observed the same Caucasian facial features in Ethiopian goyim too. Ethiopians don't have the traditional large African noses and lips and don't have the bushy hair.

I believe that Kush was white and then his descendants mixed with the Pre-Adamic and Pre-Noahide hominids in Africa because I mix Creation with Science. Adam was the first human with a soul. He was white and was created at the time of the beginning of white civilization in Mesopotamia. In the meantime, the black primitives were still hominids until they were made spiritually Bnei Adam by Adam's creation. Adam's creation is what gave all the former hominids free will and the ability to choose between good and evil. That is why we believe it is black culture that is the problem and not their race. Race stopped being an issue in determining intelligence when Adam was created.

How do you reconcile Creation with Science?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version