Author Topic: Message to Scriabin.  (Read 13082 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Message to Scriabin.
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2008, 08:09:02 PM »
Skippy is now and always has been a wonderful person.
I could print out here the disgusting PMs I received from the subject of this thread, but that would serve no purpose, just knowing that I was not the only person to receive such trash, unprovoked, should be enough.
Granted however other folks may have not have had the same exchanges with said person. The fact that this person left the forum on his own and was not banned leads me to believe that either the exchanges were not reported or were not as many in number as you claim. Also anyone using that private messaging for anything more that casual conversation really wasting their time since I really don't know how private it really is. At some point its time to toss in the towel and let the issue drop in the case of Scriabin I think that time passed when he left the forum. When the administrator of the forum said he would like to see Scriabin return it says volumes about the whole situation.

Well isnt that wonderful, when your disgusting friend returns I shall leave, no one in my personal life says the things to me that he said and Ill be dammed if I will allow it here, and if admin thinks its fine then THAT speaks volumes

Agreed. Its amazes me how Admin can over ride Chaim himself.  He is a very honorable and honest man, and I found his PM's very respectful.

Its a shame more are not like him.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »
So why the question about the sheep - it is in your honor.
Answer the question...don't change the subject.

Oh you honor me you are sooo sweet  :-* :-* :-*
Bullcat go have a cup of tea.

Be a devil drip a cookie  ;) ;D

That is a beautiful teapot.
Thank You.
I don't dunk cookies.
Do you do that with your beers?

Oh no not with beer, but with sambuca I am very guilty of that. But you must use short bread.  :)

And coffee is always the Tim Tam.  ^-^

kellymaureen

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »
I could print out here the disgusting PMs I received from the subject of this thread, but that would serve no purpose, just knowing that I was not the only person to receive such trash, unprovoked, should be enough.
Granted however other folks may have not have had the same exchanges with said person. The fact that this person left the forum on his own and was not banned leads me to believe that either the exchanges were not reported or were not as many in number as you claim. Also anyone using that private messaging for anything more that casual conversation really wasting their time since I really don't know how private it really is. At some point its time to toss in the towel and let the issue drop in the case of Scriabin I think that time passed when he left the forum. When the administrator of the forum said he would like to see Scriabin return it says volumes about the whole situation.

Well isnt that wonderful, when your disgusting friend returns I shall leave, no one in my personal life says the things to me that he said and Ill be dammed if I will allow it here, and if admin thinks its fine then THAT speaks volumes

Agreed. Its amazes me how Admin can over ride Chaim himself.  He is a very honorable and honest man, and I found his PM's very respectful.

Well at least 1 admin didnt like what was said ;)
I know that if he were saying those things to my face my brother would have....well I wont go into that, Dave is very protective of his sisters ^-^

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »

Wiley is not a New Zealand sheep.
He is from the US.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2008, 08:12:24 PM »

Wiley is not a New Zealand sheep.
He is from the US.

He is cute  O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »

Well at least 1 admin didnt like what was said ;)
I know that if he were saying those things to my face my brother would have....well I wont go into that, Dave is very protective of his sisters ^-^

Dave is a good man thats for sure.  O0 And yes I know that admin too, and I highly respect them  O0 O0

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »
So have you avoided the question long enough?

...and I agree as I would imagine CJD would...Chaim is always very thoughtful and respectful in his PMs.  That goes for all of the administrators too.

newman

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

New Zealand is the biggest exporter of lamb to the US, and its only sold to the top Hotels.
 :)

The price of lamb has risen in New Zealand.

It's now $10/hour. :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »

New Zealand is the biggest exporter of lamb to the US, and its only sold to the top Hotels.
 :)

The price of lamb has risen in New Zealand.

It's now $10/hour. :D

Plus GST  O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »

...and I agree as I would imagine CJD would...Chaim is always very thoughtful and respectful in his PMs.  That goes for all of the administrators too.

I am being polite and friendly  ^-^

Want another cup of tea?  :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2008, 08:33:23 PM »

I am being polite and friendly  ^-^

Want another cup of tea?  :)
Polite and friendly...save it for your friends.
Explain what you meant.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2008, 08:42:10 PM »
Hello everyone,

Scriabin is gone.  He left of his own free will.  He was not banned.  So I don't see the point in arguing about why he left or what he said.  What's done is done.  If any of you want to stay in touch with him, you can visit Kahane.org, where he has registered.  Nothing good is coming out of this thread. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 09:00:52 PM by Lisa »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »
Skippy, I think you owe Bullcat3 either an explanation or an apology. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »
Skippy, I think you owe Bullcat3 either an explanation or an apology. 

I am sorry Bullcat

For sake of peace.