11 (37.9%)
I may have believed at one time
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 3233 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: UFOs
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 01:45:55 AM »
I don't know if they exist, some people claim UFO's are actually time travelers from the future or that they are government aircraft that are top secret. I think it's definitely possible they exist and the topic is very interesting to me.
i agree my dear Friend

I myself am also VERY interested in this. It's propably most likely that they are TOP TOP Secret military air craft.

hey, we should chat on msn sometime ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 03:58:35 AM »

It's more than likely that there's other intelligent life out there in the Universe, there's so many trillions of star systems the odds are actually in it's favor, but even if there were advanced intelligent life, we're separated by time and mind boggling distances. They could have come into being and become extinct long before we arrived, or maybe they won't show up for another billion years. Then there's the light years... But who knows, maybe today is the day that SETI gets a signal.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 08:32:42 AM »
It may be possible but I don't know, no one knows (I think).
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 01:02:23 PM »
I feel, however, that there are worlds and planets out that there that are capable of housing human beings and other animals...However, us weee humans do not completely understand the ramifications of light speed type traveling nor the lack of exactness of another planet similar to our own. 

We have a very looooooooooooooooooooong way to go to become space travelers...

Blind hatred, close mindedness, and jealousy will never allow humans to be the full potential Gd intended them to be.

However, there is one thing that we have done well throughout time:  We can describe beauty and create beauty in so many different ways such as music, poetry, and story-telling.  I don't think there are any life forms out there that are as sophisticated as we are...especially if any intelligent life makes its way over here.

I want to also add that if more intelligent life did exist out there, then they woudl have found us by now especially if the universe is billions if not trillions of years old.  WE might very well be alone out there...OR we maybe the most intelligent beings which currently exist in the universe.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2008, 03:29:29 PM »
I strongly believe in the Roswell coverup.  What do you think?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »
ID JUST LIKE TO KNOW, WHO ARE THE 7 WEIRDOS THAT STRONGLY BELIEVE THEY EXIST?  :::D :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »
can we put Al Sharpton in a UFO?  Or he be so heavy that the UFO won't take off?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
How many of you have seen that ABC show a couple of years ago about UFO sightings?  It was hosted by Peter Jennings.  He tried so hard to convince the viewer that UFOs don't exist.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »
I seen a show called UFO Files, was pretty interesting, they had a bunch of shows, one I found interesting was UFO technology and how it could get to Earth

Theres 10 parts, search UFO Files on youtube, theres more videos and documentaries. pretty interesting stuff even if it's all hogwash.