Author Topic: VATICAN ASSASSINS: Audio and E-book for Nik and all who are interested...  (Read 3085 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for the links ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
downloading ... pdf 55MB.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
same here

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I've not yet read the book but a few years ago I've heard Phelps give interviews on Radio Liberty.  He seems to know his stuff.  Glad you're interested.  Kol tov...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
hey thanks so much... my dvd was fried and cut out on me... now i can see it... is this the new version with the 700 extra pages of pics...? thanks again... nik.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 03:52:24 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
hey thanks so much... my dvd was burned and cut out on me... now i can see it... is this the new version with the 700 extra pages of pics...? thanks again... nik.

good to hear

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I must disagree with Phelps as he believes in a "racial" Jew....  He is very ignorant towards Judaism...

AUDIO: Tamar Yonah with Eric Phelps: mms://msmedia.a7.org/arutz7/shows/ty/tamar080129.mp3
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 11:05:07 AM by MarZutra »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I must disagree with Phelps as he believes in a "racial" Jew....  He is very ignorant towards Judaism...

AUDIO: Tamar Yonah with Eric Phelps: mms://msmedia.a7.org/arutz7/shows/ty/tamar080129.mp3
I thought the same. Maybe try to tell him?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
that is true... barry turned him on to me... and the point is not what he knows about judaism... for a great take on us check out hirhome.com.... francisco gil-white is right on!!! anyway... the point of phelps is to teach us all and instruct us in the truth of european history over the past nearly 500 years since the protestant reformation hit in 1519... his story of the vatican-slime's vicious jesuit-led counter-reformation... which is the cause of all the bloodshed and genocide of the planet ever since is the point for which he is needed and in this field he is an absolutely phenomenal baki (expert)... and the secrets he reveals are just mindblowing... i can forgive him his lack of knowledge of jews or his mistaken take on judaism... i need him for the history of the slime which he shares with the world... thank you very much all... indeed... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: VATICAN ASSASSINS: Audio and E-book for Nik and all who are interested...
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 09:28:29 PM »
that is true... barry turned him on to me... and the point is not what he knows about judaism... for a great take on us check out hirhome.com.... francisco gil-white is right on!!! anyway... the point of phelps is to teach us all and instruct us in the truth of european history over the past nearly 500 years since the protestant reformation hit in 1519... his story of the vatican-slime's vicious jesuit-led counter-reformation... which is the cause of all the bloodshed and genocide of the planet ever since is the point for which he is needed and in this field he is an absolutely phenomenal baki (expert)... and the secrets he reveals are just mindblowing... i can forgive him his lack of knowledge of jews or his mistaken take on judaism... i need him for the history of the slime which he shares with the world... thank you very much all... indeed... nik. out...
i am not convinced. It sounds too much like <<all "Jewish conspiracies" are infact "Jesuit controlled" >> ?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 12:06:02 AM »
I thought it was the Jooos who are the cause of all the wars and bloodshed?   ???  Phelps said that Uri Lupolianski was a Jesuit or affiliated with them and under the control of the Vatican.  The fellow is a Heredi Jew?!? 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 01:38:33 AM »
Did you guys see any of the Total Onslaught series?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:30 AM »
Did you guys see any of the Total Onslaught series?
No I haven't but if you can find it and paste the links that would be fabulous...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 11:00:06 AM »

And there are LOTS of others, that's number 1 in the series, enjoy ;)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »
they ARE all jesuit-controlled... they just use influential jews as fronts for their slime schemes so we can take the fall... when mel gibson said that "the jews cause all the wars in history" he was correct... they do put them into action but not for themselves... they do so at the behest of and for the purposes and goals of their masters... the slime... for the nazi-fascist-vatican-jesuits seeking a one world government with them in charge... from the rothchilds to kissinger and wolfowitz this has been their m.o. ~ this is what phelps taught me... this is his area of expertise... nik. out...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 07:09:57 PM »
they ARE all jesuit-controlled... they just use influential jews as fronts for their slime schemes so we can take the fall... when mel gibson said that "the jews cause all the wars in history" he was correct... they do put them into action but not for themselves... they do so at the behest of and for the purposes and goals of their masters... the slime... for the nazi-fascist-vatican-jesuits seeking a one world government with them in charge... from the rothchilds to kissinger and wolfowitz this has been their m.o. ~ this is what phelps taught me... this is his area of expertise... nik. out...
Do you really believe that Jesuits have control over these Jews?
Because in that case, JTF should be fighting the Jesuits instead of Islam.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 10:22:56 PM »
that's exactly what i am saying... they created and funded the nazi rise to power and have continued their nazi-agenda by doing the same with islamo-fascism... by the vatican causing these gutter-vermin to become as armed and dangerous as they have become... yishmael has become a threat to the survival of civilization itself... but they are just the tool... the weapon... the hand wielding it belongs to rome... the church has been and still remains today the sole paymaster for these slime as well... get it straight... this is galut edom... esav rules the world not yishmael... yishmael could be vanquished in 5 minutes if esav was not propping him up... nik. out...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 10:28:18 PM by nikmatdam »