Author Topic: This is our last chance to defeat McCain in Florida!  (Read 1040 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
This is our last chance to defeat McCain in Florida!
« on: January 28, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »
                                                                                                 בס''ד

TOMORROW IS THE CRUCIAL FLORIDA PRIMARY!

Please start posting convincing arguments on the Orlando Sentinel and the Miami Herald web sites urging people to vote AGAINST the leftwing John McCain, and FOR Mitt Romney who is the only Republican who can beat McCain.

Here is one of my posts that appeared on the two web sites, if you want facts on McCain's attempt to run for vice president on leftwing Democrat John Kerry's ticket in 2004:

McCain wanted to be Kerry's running mate in 2004.

The very liberal John McCain asked Democrat John Kerry to make him his running mate for vice president in 2004. Here's what Kerry has said PUBLICLY about this:

CNN's SUZANNE MALVEAUX: "In an online interview, Kerry says Senator John McCain approached him about being his running mate." (CNN's "The Situation Room," 4/3/07)

And McCain ADMITTED that he wanted to be the running mate of the leftwing Kerry:

SEN. JOHN MCCAIN: "John Kerry is a very close friend of mine. We've been friends for years. Obviously, I would entertain it." (ABC's "Good Morning America," 3/10/04)

IF MCCAIN IS REALLY SO WORRIED ABOUT WINNING IN IRAQ, THEN WHY WAS HE WILLING TO SUPPORT AND RUN WITH KERRY, WHO ADVOCATED TOTAL SURRENDER IN IRAQ?

MCCAIN IS AN OPPORTUNISTIC, EGOTISTICAL, PHONY DEMAGOGUE WHO WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET AHEAD. NO WONDER THE LEFTWING NEWS MEDIA SUPPORTS MCCAIN.

Mitt Romney is the ONLY Republican who can beat the very liberal John McCain. Please don't split the anti-McCain vote! We must all unite behind Mitt Romney.

http://jtf.org/e
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 05:58:28 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This is our last chance to defeat McCain in Florida!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 06:01:17 PM »
I won't be surprised if he wins tomorrow and the nomation.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

Here's another one of my posts that appeared on both Florida web sites:

McCain's amnesty bill will destroy Florida. The McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill would legalize over 20 million illegal aliens. These tens of millions of illegal aliens from the Third World would become citizens and registered voters. Florida will have a majority non-European, Third World population within 5 years if the very liberal John McCain is elected president, G-d forbid.

Mitt Romney is the ONLY Republican who can defeat the very liberal John McCain. Please don't split the anti-McCain vote! We must all unite behind Mitt Romney before it is too late.

http://jtf.org/e

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »
What i did i just copyed what mr.Chaim just sad and posted over there.It took me 1.5 minutes!Everyone should do this!Don't be lease!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 09:41:36 PM »
It looks like McCain is going to win the Florida primary. Let's just hope Romney and the others can at least stop McCain from winning a clean sweep in next week's Super Tuesday. Too bad, NY doesn't have open primaries like other states. I have no idea who I'm gonna vote for in next week's primary or if I'm going to bother voting at all. Perhaps I'll just write in Vito :)