Author Topic: McCain is going to lose to Obama in the General Election.  (Read 1785 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
McCain is going to lose to Obama in the General Election.
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:22:46 PM »
My sad depressing prediction.

Anyone who has a different prediciton for November, pease chime in.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: McCain is going to lose to Obama in the General Election.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »
there is no guarantee that Obama will beat Hillary
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »
The world is shocked that within days of each other. McPain falls and breaks his hip and now unable to take the oath of office.

Obama chokes to death on a chicken breast while eating at home with his family due to the good news of McPain.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 11:36:59 PM »
this country is not ready for a black president..i, for some reason, doubt he'll win.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 11:40:37 PM »
This is beyond depressing. If Republicans nominate McCain they will taking the entire issue of immigration off the table, one of the leading issues that conservatives could use to win in the general election. And something that is desperately needed for the country. However I still think that McCain could beat Obama and would definately beat Hillary.

If McCain gets the nomination I will stay home. He is just as bad as Hillary or Obama and if someone is going to mess up this country I want them to have a D next to their name. Maybe loosing will teach the GOP a lesson and we will get a real conservative in 2012.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »
Too many people have given up their lives for us to vote. If you do not vote you are spitting upon their memory. GET OUT AND VOTE!
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

newman

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 11:43:28 PM »
Americans won't put a black muSSlim in the whitehouse.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 11:44:26 PM »
this country is not ready for a black president..i, for some reason, doubt he'll win.

I think you're wrong.

90 percent of blacks can't wait to take over and turn America into Nigeria.

and 90 percent of whites feel that electing a black man will prove to the world how not racist America is.

GabangaBaBanga will beat any Republican thrown at him.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 12:04:16 AM »

and 90 percent of whites feel that electing a black man will prove to the world how not racist America is.

I'm not so sure. A lot limousine liberals like the idea of a black president and like to say they want Obama because it is the trendy and PC thing to say...but once they are alone in the booth with the curtain close they may do otherwise. Like in New Hampshire.

newman

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 12:10:03 AM »

I'm not so sure. A lot limousine liberals like the idea of a black president and like to say they want Obama because it is the trendy and PC thing to say...but once they are alone in the booth with the curtain close they may do otherwise. Like in New Hampshire.
Good point.

It's one thing what the white bread liberals say to a polster, but in the privavcy of the voting booth with a mortguage and investment portfolio to think about...........................it's quite another.

I'll bet most liberals don't vote for him but they'll shake their heads after and express 'grave disappointment' that all the 'racists' wrecked his chances.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »

Americans won't, but blacks (who should have been shipped to Liberia) Mexicans (who need to go back to Mexico and stay there), and others who make up a substantial portion of the vote who should not be citizens will.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 12:59:08 AM »

Americans won't, but blacks (who should have been shipped to Liberia) Mexicans (who need to go back to Mexico and stay there), and others who make up a substantial portion of the vote who should not be citizens will.

A black muSSlim in the whitehouse would be a disaster

newman

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 01:17:05 AM »

The wetbacks won't either. The blacks are their AA rivals. Besides, McPain already sured up the greaser votes.