Author Topic: I am White and love Watermelon and Chicken  (Read 11693 times)

Just Erica

Re: I am White and love Watermelon and Chicken
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2008, 12:37:15 PM »
You are 100% right, that was before the Torah was given and that is also a part of the Halacha... O0
You missed the moral of the story.  The point is, where would the Jewish people be today if Asenas, who was conceived from the rape of a young girl, Dina, had not been born?

I've already stated the case that Judaism holds the life of the woman very high...as formerly stated.  OKC, I believe you are mistaken because only a few days ago did my Rabbi and I have an entire discussion on this subject.
Who is your Rabbi?  I have never heard of such an opinion.  BTW, when Dina was raped by Shchem, she had the baby, even though she was only 12 (or maybe it was 10).  This baby (according to many opinions) was Asenas, who was the wife of Yosef, and the mother of Ephraim and Menashe, and therefore she was the ancestor of the great prophet Yehoshua.  Just something to think about...
I respect that bit of info, but that has nothing to do with how women psychologically deal with rape, incest and pregnancy because of the abuse. not every woman will be as strong as another woman who gives birth to a rapist's baby. I think women who do that are admirable because they are able to separate the abuse from giving birth. You cannot expect a woman who has been abused in either case to just snap back into her old self because a woman in Jewish history gave birth and kept the baby.
I'm not denying that it will be extremely psychologically difficult for the raped woman, but that's not a reason to kill a person.
You're assuming that a raped woman will be psychologically well enough to  make a decision to keep a baby which was concieved during a violent, dispicable act. Asking a woman to keep a baby concieved in such a way is just like saying "The rapist gave you a gift... accept it and move on."

Just Erica

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »
In honor of Black History month MMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMM

KFC AND TOILET PAPER FOR EVERYONE!
You're sick.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 12:55:45 PM »
You are 100% right, that was before the Torah was given and that is also a part of the Halacha... O0
You missed the moral of the story.  The point is, where would the Jewish people be today if Asenas, who was conceived from the rape of a young girl, Dina, had not been born?

I've already stated the case that Judaism holds the life of the woman very high...as formerly stated.  OKC, I believe you are mistaken because only a few days ago did my Rabbi and I have an entire discussion on this subject.
Who is your Rabbi?  I have never heard of such an opinion.  BTW, when Dina was raped by Shchem, she had the baby, even though she was only 12 (or maybe it was 10).  This baby (according to many opinions) was Asenas, who was the wife of Yosef, and the mother of Ephraim and Menashe, and therefore she was the ancestor of the great prophet Yehoshua.  Just something to think about...
I respect that bit of info, but that has nothing to do with how women psychologically deal with rape, incest and pregnancy because of the abuse. not every woman will be as strong as another woman who gives birth to a rapist's baby. I think women who do that are admirable because they are able to separate the abuse from giving birth. You cannot expect a woman who has been abused in either case to just snap back into her old self because a woman in Jewish history gave birth and kept the baby.
I'm not denying that it will be extremely psychologically difficult for the raped woman, but that's not a reason to kill a person.
You're assuming that a raped woman will be psychologically well enough to  make a decision to keep a baby which was concieved during a violent, dispicable act. Asking a woman to keep a baby concieved in such a way is just like saying "The rapist gave you a gift... accept it and move on."
Ok, so she won't raise the baby, it can be put up for adoption.  Still not an excuse to kill a person...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Just Erica

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »

You're assuming that a raped woman will be psychologically well enough to  make a decision to keep a baby which was concieved during a violent, dispicable act. Asking a woman to keep a baby concieved in such a way is just like saying "The rapist gave you a gift... accept it and move on."
Ok, so she won't raise the baby, it can be put up for adoption.  Still not an excuse to kill a person...
You still don't get it. Not every woman who has become pregnant as a result of rape or incest will be sane enough to go through a pregnancy full term.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

You're sick.

Sick?  That fried food sends people hours in the bathroom.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

You still don't get it. Not every woman who has become pregnant as a result of rape or incest will be sane enough to go through a pregnancy full term.
How?  What would happen, if she's not allowed to get an abortion?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Just Erica

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »

You're sick.

You assume a lot but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. BHM isn't about celebrating with food. It's about researching black history.  I could just as well take my family out to a Chinese restaurant to eat. What a biggoted response.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »

You're sick.

You assume a lot but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. BHM isn't about celebrating with food. It's about researching black history.  I could just as well take my family out to a Chinese restaurant to eat. What a biggoted response.
It's about destroying USA, not about African "history"
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2008, 01:18:57 PM »

You're sick.

You are contributing to the destruction of common sense by subscribing to the hatred you have for blacks. Get over yourself.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »

You're sick.

You are contributing to the destruction of common sense by subscribing to the hatred you have for blacks. Get over yourself.
No.
Blacks and muslims, are planning to overthrow us in our own countries, as revenge for what we did.
We must defend ourselves, and not listen to takkia-monsters, like you, or like all those muslims,
talking about peace....

I hate blacks, and muslims, because they actually destroy my country, Belgium.
I know it is the same in all of Europe and USA.

if they give up their evil culture, with the millions, so that blacks, become 60+% good moral people,
i would favour to live in peace. But right now, there is no reason to assume that the majority of muslims and blacks,
once they become a majority, will treat us in a civilised manner.
Look at South-africa, look at Congo, look at Zimbabwe.

Do you think I want to commit suicide, to let my country, my european brothers and sisters die, and stand idle?
Blacks are killing whites much more in the USA, then oposite.

Why do you ignore these facts?
Lots of blacks hate us,

I hate those that hate me.

I still find that you defend different morals than JTF stands for.

What do you actually think about JTF?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
Od, I'd suggest you ask your Rabbi.  There are 3 areas where abortion is in accordance with Halacha...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 04:29:25 PM »
What in the world is ebonics? Is that a language for people that are just too lazy to speak English?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 04:36:39 PM »
What in the world is ebonics? Is that a language for people that are just too lazy to speak English?
It a name given to a disorder some black folks have that can't speak correctly. Over the years dealing with some black folks that speak like that I notice that no matter how careful you say a word or name to them if they repeat it back to you it will be wrong. I really believe its how their brain processes the sound.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2008, 12:18:58 AM »
And whites copy this trying to speak Ebonics and don't realize how stupid they sound as well.

newman

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2008, 12:31:31 AM »
It a name given to a disorder some black folks have that can't speak correctly. Over the years dealing with some black folks that speak like that I notice that no matter how careful you say a word or name to them if they repeat it back to you it will be wrong. I really believe its how their brain processes the sound.
Are blacks the only minority to get a special name for their form of bastardised english?

What about the wetbacks who talk like the two mexican crows in the Bugs Bunny cartoons....."Stoopeeed!"

Or what about redecks?......."Dang! You sho' do got a pretty mouf!"

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2008, 03:05:49 AM »
I am white and love 40 ounce malt liquor and gold teef...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2008, 03:13:06 AM »

That there's fancy stuff, boy. Liquor should come in a 5 gallon jug from the back 440 Wedge-equipped dodge.

Just Erica

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2008, 03:46:33 AM »

That there's fancy stuff, boy. Liquor should come in a 5 gallon jug from the back 440 Wedge-equipped dodge.
Newman, that's not funny at all. In Texas, about 4 years ago, a black man was picked up by a group of kkk members, beaten , tied up behind their pickup truck, and dragged for 1.5 miles. Don't joke about things like that. It  may seem like sattire for you, but it's scary to think that just because you're black, something like that could happen to you.

newman

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2008, 03:53:48 AM »

Newman, that's not funny at all. In Texas, about 4 years ago, a black man was picked up by a group of kkk members, beaten , tied up behind their pickup truck, and dragged for 1.5 miles. Don't joke about things like that. It  may seem like sattire for you, but it's scary to think that just because you're black, something like that could happen to you.

HUH?

What part of my posts even mention anyone getting dragged, lynched, tarred & feathered or anything else??

My post is about redneck bootleggers. What the sam hill does that have to do with what you mentioned? :(

Just Erica

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2008, 04:12:19 AM »

HUH?

What part of my posts even mention anyone getting dragged, lynched, tarred & feathered or anything else??

My post is about redneck bootleggers. What the sam hill does that have to do with what you mentioned? :(
Sorry for misreading your post. As you can see, I read the tone of your posts and take it from there.  (It's totally female of me  not to know what "Wedge equipped" means. )

newman

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2008, 04:19:21 AM »

HUH?

Sorry for misreading your post. As you can see, I read the tone of your posts and take it from there.  (It's totally female of me  not to know what "Wedge equipped" means. )

It refers to the conventional 'wedge' (shaped) head design of MOPAR's non-hemi V8 engines. They were a favourite of bootleggers for their power and durability. Also because in those days MOPAR had 0ver 80% of the police car market and good, cheap, used police cars (with all the hot bits) were available at auction and utilised by the 'whisky' boys down south.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2008, 04:56:01 AM »

HUH?

It refers to the conventional 'wedge' (shaped) head design of MOPAR's non-hemi V8 engines. They were a favourite of bootleggers for their power and durability. Also because in those days MOPAR had 0ver 80% of the police car market and good, cheap, used police cars (with all the hot bits) were available at auction and utilised by the 'whisky' boys down south.
Your going back some years Newman but your correct! The police departments and highway patrols loved them cars back in the 60's, 70's and very early 80's they were big and very fast. Chrysler Corporation had a special line just for police cars featuring police engines, high performance suspensions,brakes and other little things that made cars like this special. When the cars were sold at auction people like bootleggers and the hot rod folks snapped them up for the entire car or at least the engine. If the police were chasing down someone using a car like this the person they were after in most cases could not out run the police.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2008, 05:05:52 AM »

HUH?

Your going back some years Newman but your correct! The police departments and highway patrols loved them cars back in the 60's, 70's and very early 80's they were big and very fast. Chrysler Corporation had a special line just for police cars featuring police engines, high performance suspensions,brakes and other little things that made cars like this special. When the cars were sold at auction people like bootleggers and the hot rod folks snapped them up for the entire car or at least the engine. If the police were chasing down someone using a car like this the person they were after in most cases could not out run the police.
Dodges & Plymouths tended to be slightly smaller & lighter than their Ford & GM equivalents. The 'full size' MOPAR models of '62 through '64 were actually mid size but the cops could specify the top engines like the 383 Ram, 426 Street Wedge etc.

The great thing about an ex- squad car like the 68-71 Belvedere was that it was a four door Road Runner that looked no more conspicuous than a salesman's fleet car. The perfect sleeper to run booze without drawing attention but with the ability to outrun the revenuers and county mounties!

Ahh.................they were the days! :)