Author Topic: A North American Summit  (Read 1081 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
A North American Summit
« on: January 30, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »
In the "State of the Union Address",  A North American Summit was mentioned.  Is it supposed to be a preclude to a "North American Union"?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: A North American Summit
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »
Very possible, I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: A North American Summit
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 06:45:38 PM »
Of course it is brother.  There were summits when they brought in GATT, NAFTA and soon CAFTA.  It is all a big sad corrupt sham.  For some good information you can pose questions to Dr. Daneen Peterson of Www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.Com.  She has made it her passion to educate and confront this elitist menace that is pushing this NAU agenda.  I posted a fabulous article she sent me on here the other day about the Establisments control and association with all of those shameful "politicians" running for the Presidency....  terrible..   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.