Author Topic: Conservatism is almost officially dead in the US  (Read 4497 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: Conservatism is almost officially dead in the US
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 12:18:58 PM »
We MUST NOT let a Democrat into the White House. Keep the Republicans in Power. The Islamic Hordes wants the USA to be a Democrat that should send all Americans to vote for Republicans.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 12:21:22 PM »
Look at bills he has supported. He is by no means a good candidate, but he is far better then Hillary or Osama. Why waste your vote?

Because I think he is more dangerous than Hillary or Obama. He will be like Sharon. He will be able to push evil policies through government because of his repubation, on behalf of the left, that otherwise would be resisted by conservatives.

True.  His friends in the senate like Sam Brownback (unless he would get chosen as the VP nominee) would probably vote for whatever McCain wants. 

Brownback voted in favor of amnesty so I was glad when he finally dropped out a few months ago.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
The thing with Florida was the oldies there and the Cubans which McCain was highly favored with.  But one issue some people do not seem to notice is by the time McCain is sworn in he will be 75 years old.  So who ever he picks as VP I just hope it won't be (Lie) berman as Chaim was indicating cause then we really will shoot ourselves in the foot.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »
No he doesn't all his ads are about "Radical Islamic Extremism" that has nothing to do with Islam blah blah blah. Just a load of PC Islam is a great religion of peace BS. He wants to continue the war in Iraq, killing US soldiers, to help create a government controled by the Shia ruled by Sharia law that will be an ally of Iran. I don't have confidence that he will do anything about Iran. That is what people said about Bush in the last election and what has he done? Absolutely nothing. His Iraq and Iran ideas will come into conflict because attacking Iran would destabilize Iraq and undo the alledge gains of his "surge."

Last year, during a speech to a veterans group, he started singing "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb...Iran" using the lyrics of a song.  He was joking though. 

I think an adviser of McCain's was quoted not too long ago saying that McCain favors diplomacy with Iran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »
McCain supporters are Ron Paul supporters lite.

CF, i have also considered this as well...however, I have rethought it..the stakes are way too high to pick Obama or Hitlery over McCain...

In a nutshell however, I know i'll probably vote McCain, root for McCain, but not cry like a baby if he loses either...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »

We don't have time to play politics with Hitlery Saddam or Hussein Osama.  Iran is too imminent of a threat to Israel.

What's the big difference between G.W.Bush and McCain?  McCain says comments that shove off the Far-right (i.e. "agents of intolerance", against flying of Confederate flag).  However, both are flaming liberals on immigration and Bush has Mexicans in his family that influence him to boot.

Both think they are fiscally conservative because they oppose "earmarks". :laugh: :::D

Though McCain will win by a larger margin in the general than Bush could have ever dreamed of because of his ability to get independents who lean both Republican and Democratic to support him.
McCain is about to beat Rudy in his tri-state backyard on Super "Mega" Tuesday  (NY,CT and NJ are all favoring him) :P :::D
And I don't care how liberal folks think McCain is, you most likely will never find that jailed, tortured seaman in a DRESS; might bring back bad memories of Ho Chi Min ! :-[ :o :-X :-* :'(

Ron Paul is all that can drag him down at this point.  While Bloomberg would deliver Clinton a humiliation if he decides to go for the jugular! 8;) O0

With taxes and earmarks...

Bush gave tax cuts but did nothing about earmarks while in contrast, McCain voted against tax cuts but has been against ear marks.  According to earmark statistics, McCain never requested a single earmark in 2008.   Hillary was listed as having requested over 200 in 2007 while Obama requested about 50 earmarks.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »
The thing with Florida was the oldies there and the Cubans which McCain was highly favored with.  But one issue some people do not seem to notice is by the time McCain is sworn in he will be 75 years old.  So who ever he picks as VP I just hope it won't be (Lie) berman as Chaim was indicating cause then we really will shoot ourselves in the foot.

I don't think Lieberman wants to switch to the Republican party, despite the fact that he was basically kicked out of the Democrat party.  He won't be the VP nomination. 

McCain is more likely to select someone who is popular with some aspect of conservatives such as Brownback or Huckabee--both are popular among people who are concerned about abortion and marriage.   

Bill Clinton guaranteed that he would get Arkansas for Hillary so to try and prevent that, it might be a good decision for McCain to select Huckabee as the VP nominee. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »
Repocrats thats what they are and even with the few faults Reagan has he is now rolling in his grave to what this party is today.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 12:55:41 PM »
Repocrats thats what they are and even with the few faults Reagan has he is now rolling in his grave to what this party is today.

McCain keeps claiming to have been a "foot soldier with the Reagan Revolution."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »
CF, i have also considered this as well...however, I have rethought it..the stakes are way too high to pick Obama or Hitlery over McCain...

In a nutshell however, I know i'll probably vote McCain, root for McCain, but not cry like a baby if he loses either...
Dr. Dan, McCain is WORSE than Hitlery or Obama. Because he is a "Republican", Republicans AND Democrats will go along with all of his evil policies. In many ways his policies are WORSE than Hitlery's. He wants to keep our troops in Iraq to slowly die by the thousands, while calling them "torturers" and binding their hands with "rules of engagement" worse than Bush's. On any social issue you can name--he is the equal of the Democrats or worse.

People will stand up and fight Hitlery much more than they would the great uniter, McCain.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »
The thing with Florida was the oldies there and the Cubans which McCain was highly favored with.  But one issue some people do not seem to notice is by the time McCain is sworn in he will be 75 years old.  So who ever he picks as VP I just hope it won't be (Lie) berman as Chaim was indicating cause then we really will shoot ourselves in the foot.

I don't think Lieberman wants to switch to the Republican party, despite the fact that he was basically kicked out of the Democrat party.  He won't be the VP nomination. 

McCain is more likely to select someone who is popular with some aspect of conservatives such as Brownback or Huckabee--both are popular among people who are concerned about abortion and marriage.   

Bill Clinton guaranteed that he would get Arkansas for Hillary so to try and prevent that, it might be a good decision for McCain to select Huckabee as the VP nominee. 

Bill Clinton is the dirtiest, conniving politician known in the history of America.  Even tops Nixon with his schematic, CLINTONIAN freak-out routine.  Though his "fairytales" are quite entertaining.
Though his "fairytales" are quite entertaining.
;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »

Dr. Dan, McCain is WORSE than Hitlery or Obama. Because he is a "Republican", Republicans AND Democrats will go along with all of his evil policies. In many ways his policies are WORSE than Hitlery's. He wants to keep our troops in Iraq to slowly die by the thousands, while calling them "torturers" and binding their hands with "rules of engagement" worse than Bush's. On any social issue you can name--he is the equal of the Democrats or worse.

People will stand up and fight Hitlery much more than they would the great uniter, McCain.

However, McCain doesn't have charisma.  Obama has the charisma that many idiots like. 

You mentioned how some people call an "anti-christ" someone who is supposed to be a "uniter" and have "charisma."  That is Obama.  He calls himself a "uniter" and the media has bought up.  Since he is black, anyone who would oppose any policy of his would be labeled a racist; and they would also get criticized for not wanting to "unite" with the "uniter."  Obama would be the worst I think.

Yes, I think conservatives would be willing to oppose policies of Hillary.  However, with Obama, I'm not so sure that they'd have enough motivation.  I think Obama would be the worst.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »
Well,

I should have been a little more specific. I would vote for either Hitlery or Obama over McQueen, but would prefer Hitlery. Hitlery is the most polarizing and most hated of the three. Republicans of all stripes WILL unite against her at every step. They would against Obama, but with rather less vigor, because he is a likable, amiable young guy (and they wouldn't want to be seen as racist). They wouldn't at all against McCain, because he is one of their own.

The media will judge Hitlery far more severely for her misdeeds than they would either Obama (because he is a black Muslim) or McCain (because he is a nonpartisan "uniter").

Best-to-worst-case scenarios (in order of best-to-worst):

--Hitlery
--Barack Osama
--McCain

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 02:40:34 PM »
McCain and Ron Paul do not share the same supporters.  McCain couldn’t be more for this war while Paul couldn’t be more against it.  McCain is soft on illegals while Paul’s Old Guard “white supremacy” rhetoric wants all illegals out Now.  McCain wants to see a “roadmap to peace” in the Mid-east with Israel and the PLO.  Paul couldn’t care less what happens to Israel and the Middle East.  McCain is a Neo-Con, Paul is NOT! 
Are you a Ron Paul supporter?

I stand by my original comment--McCain fans ARE a milder version of Ron Paul zombies. Both have a messianic zeal for their hero, and think that their candidate is the only true "straight talker" and "outsider" and "independent". Both candidates detest Israel (Paul a little more openly). Both candidates loathe the United States military (Paul because he wants an immediate withdrawal and defeat in Iraq, McCain because he calls our soldiers "torturers" and wants to expand the Abu Ghraib/Stephen Green witch trials for "war crimes") and feel sorry for Muslim nations (Paul just a little more openly).

Chaimfan