Author Topic: How long is your hair?  (Read 8100 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How long is your hair?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
less than half an inch on top non existent on the sides... clean shaven rest of body.

That's so gay.

I think its more weird than gay

Maybe somebody did that to him as a prank!

The whole thread is weird, and gay ;-)

Which means you have to be either gay, or very secure in your heterosexuality in order to participate!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 10:44:09 AM »
I shave my face everyday.  :)
No shaving of other body parts
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »
A Jew should not shave his facial hair.  For a gentile, it's fine.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »
I follow the Greeks and Romans in this.
They considered beards uncivilised.
but I could choose to follow the old Germanic and Celtic costumes too.
They had beards.

Real men, those who went for 6 month fishing-trips to Island, in the middle ages, were morally obligated to have beards also.

Everything changed with the WWI, when Gilette safety razors destroyed the old shaving methods, and
started the 20th century pussification of men.

Civilisation is not always a good thing.

Do you have a full-grown beard?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »
less than half an inch on top non existent on the sides... clean shaven rest of body.

That's so gay.

Which means you have to be either gay, or very secure in your heterosexuality in order to participate!

I think its gay mainly because I think its funny men talking about their hair. But then again I have lived with men, who take longer in the bathroom than women  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2008, 06:48:24 AM »
Well, you`ll be pleased to here I don`t spend much time there. Not even in the morning. I just go there to wash my hands after visiting the toilet..

And if I know I`m going to be talking to a nice girl, I will brush my teeth.    They haven`t fallen out yet.

And if I do cut my hair, it`s not in the bathroom.  It`s either at the barber, or wherever I can find a plug socket.

I do use the bathroom to trim my goaty if it gets too long. Because I don`t want people  thinking I am more religious than I am!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2008, 07:10:44 AM »
Well, you`ll be pleased to here I don`t spend much time there. Not even in the morning. I just go there to wash my hands after visiting the toilet..

And if I know I`m going to be talking to a nice girl, I will brush my teeth.    They haven`t fallen out yet.

And if I do cut my hair, it`s not in the bathroom.  It`s either at the barber, or wherever I can find a plug socket.

I do use the bathroom to trim my goaty if it gets too long. Because I don`t want people  thinking I am more religious than I am!

:::D :::D you are a good man.  O0

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2008, 07:12:02 AM »

:::D  I like that answer.
I don't think it's gay for men to talk about how long their hair is.
If they start talking about makeup and nails...  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2008, 07:29:37 AM »

That's so gay.

I think its gay mainly because I think its funny men talking about their hair. But then again I have lived with men, who take longer in the bathroom than women  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Well thats the way the girlfriend likes it so i have been for the most part hair free for... a year or so.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2008, 07:36:07 AM »

That's so gay.

Well thats the way the girlfriend likes it so i have been for the most part hair free for... a year or so.

See she is a wise woman  ;)