Author Topic: Ann Coulter educates college liberals on cause of terrorism  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
Ann Coulter educates college liberals on cause of terrorism
« on: December 26, 2006, 08:26:31 PM »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ann Coulter educates college liberals on cause of terrorism
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 08:37:22 PM »
Yes she is quite good. Another two folks I find very good but are more local in scope are Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin. They tell it like it is. I also find Mark Levin very supportive of our constitution here in America and also very supportive of Israel. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 08:45:57 PM »
I like them as well but I'm still hoping for them to expose the fraud of the "Palestinian" People.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 04:26:40 PM »
I like them as well but I'm still hoping for them to expose the fraud of the "Palestinian" People.... 
Yes I would like to see that also. I am not sure but I think Levin talked about it one night and called them just that a fraud. It must be a sticky subject for talk show hosts because none of them ever elaborate on it.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
Dear cjd, I also listen to Mark Levin (I love him) and Laura. However, I find Laura a little PC for my liking. Her constant hero worship of martin lucifer king is sickening. She goes out of her way to always point about the 'good muslims'. I feel the same way about hannity, he is another drunken whore monger plagarist liar excuser. What I think is going on here is that they remember the great Bob Grant when he got fired from ABC, it seemed that that incident put the fear of the almighty in these white people. If you remember there was a time when Bob Grant was fearless in his radio show. I especially remember him letting sharpton, maddox and mansion have it at the height of the bwana twana banana saga. It was when Disney took over ABC and canned Grant after he remarked about ron brown's plane crash, that I felt a 'kinda hush all over the world' type of mentality take hold on talk radio. If you notice when Grant went to WOR he was not the same mensch he used to be. He was a beaten man who just wanted to coast to retirement.

yephora

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »
If you notice when Grant went to WOR he was not the same mensch he used to be. He was a beaten man who just wanted to coast to retirement.
Fjack, you brought back some wonderful memories just now. I remember the WOR as well as the WABC days, and you're right. On WOR Grant sounded older and worn out, the fire in his belly all but extinguished. I think another contributing factor, in addition to what you wrote, was losing the juice from regular high wattage WABC callers like "Frank of Queens" (the mellowed "Alex" on WOR), "John of Staten Island," "Jay the American" and one or two others I forget. They were standouts, and listeners would kick themselves for missing their calls to the Grant Show. Also, I think on WOR he didn't get the competitive pressure from other in-studio conservative talkhosts like he did at WABC. Missing from 'OR, too, was the daily comaraderie he enjoyed with conservative news guy Harley Carnes, traffic reporter Joe Nolan, and conservative protege and friend Jay Diamond. Some great on-air banter with that bunch kept Grant engaged and sharp. Wow, NY talk radio was something else in the heyday of Bob Grant! :) :) :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 08:46:36 PM »
Dear cjd, I also listen to Mark Levin (I love him) and Laura. However, I find Laura a little PC for my liking. Her constant hero worship of martin lucifer king is sickening. She goes out of her way to always point about the 'good muslims'. I feel the same way about hannity, he is another drunken whore monger plagarist liar excuser. What I think is going on here is that they remember the great Bob Grant when he got fired from ABC, it seemed that that incident put the fear of the almighty in these white people. If you remember there was a time when Bob Grant was fearless in his radio show. I especially remember him letting sharpton, maddox and mansion have it at the height of the bwana twana banana saga. It was when Disney took over ABC and canned Grant after he remarked about ron brown's plane crash, that I felt a 'kinda hush all over the world' type of mentality take hold on talk radio. If you notice when Grant went to WOR he was not the same mensch he used to be. He was a beaten man who just wanted to coast to retirement.
Yes, fjack I like Levin about the best also he is sort of like Bob Grant was about 10 or 15 years ago. Poor old Bob Grant he was the best in his hay day. I listened to him for years even before he was on WABC. If I remember correctly he was on WMCA and the station was farther up on the dial. Thats where the talk shows really got started in New York. He was a ball of fire back then telling callers he disagreed with to come down to the station he would knock their heads off.  He got to be big at WABC but by the time Grant got to WOR the PC bunch managed to clip his wings and he wasn't the same. It was hard to listen to him. I guess the sponsors got to him and he had to tone it down but toward the end he got some of his old fire back. I guess he knew he was nearing the end of his radio days and wasn't worried about what people would say. My parents actually went on one of Bob Grants trips to Alaska some  years ago and spent quite a bit of time traveling around in a group with him for about two weeks. Somewhere they have a video of him conversing with the passengers on the tour bus. He seemed like a regular guy right in there with all the other people on the bus. I haven't noticed Laura Ing. being overly PC but I am going to listen much closer. Most evenings I listen to her for the first half hour of her show so I may not be getting the full picture of how she really is.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:43:18 AM »
The leftist are extremely thick headed and no matter what you do they will not budge.. Fine, then its time to educate the ones that can see reality.  Liberals are no better then the Muslims.  The Muslims want to destroy America from the outside, and Leftist puke want to destroy America from the inside.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!