Author Topic: Schvartzas on the rampage in London  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Schvartzas on the rampage in London
« on: February 01, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
Gang 'threatened to kill and rape in month of Tube terror'

These are three of the men accused of steaming through the Tube slashing, stabbing and threatening to kill passengers in a terrifying month-long crime wave.

The nine men, aged between 17 and 23, are said to have terrorised more than 30 passengers in a campaign of knife and gunpoint muggings.

One woman passenger was threatened with rape if she refused to surrender her handbag, Middlesex Guildhall Crown Court has heard.

Other victims on the Northern line at Brent Cross were forced to hand over mobile phones, iPods and wallets between December 2005 and January last year.

Two gang members - Donnel Carty, 19, and Delano Brown, 18 - have been convicted by another jury.

Two others, Aaron Dennis, 19 and 18-year-old Sebastien Chidi, have admitted their roles in the plot and will be sentenced later.

The five in the dock, Toyan Vassall, 18, of Stanmore, Andre Lake, 22, of Kenton, Ishmael Cowell, 23, of Harrow and two 17-year-olds, are variously charged with conspiracy to rob and wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

Vassall, Lake and the two 17-year-olds from Willesden and Harrow respectively and Cowell, deny conspiracy to rob. Vassall, one of the 17-year-olds and Cowell deny wounding with intent. The case continues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=431296&in_page_id=1770
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Schvartzas on the rampage in London
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »
This is why everyone should carry a weapon with them. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 08:22:57 PM »
Why do evil marauding monkeys always seem to come in a group. Where is good old vigilante justice when you need it. This vermin will go to jail and come out even more violent than before they went in. The world needs some smart jailers that will see to it that animals like this never walk out of the jail cell again on their own two feet.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »
Well, if some white guy would kill a black that tries to rob him, he would be held in jail for a month and cause a nationwide black uprising claiming that they were picked on for being black.  Then his reputation is ruined forever and he's out of money since had to hire a good lawyer.  Life sucks. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 09:40:20 AM »
# 2and 3 LOL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 05:38:40 PM »
Its really scary and has become so frequent that its considered o.k for blacks to commit these crimes. They rarely appear on mainstream news yet crimes commited by whites do, as they are seemingly rarer.

lOL just yesterday my friend and i were walking down the road. When someone shouted behind us, "MOVE OUT MA F'IN WAYY", we turned around and their was the scariest lookin shvartza, smoking a spliff, with  penetrating bloodshot eyes. I literally jumped Off the pavement. It gives me nightmares.

I just read in the local newspaper that this shvartza was shouting on the train the other day and a white barrister looked up from his book to see what all the trouble was about. Before he was able to look back down into his book, a knife was sticking out his chest.

I live in willesden and they're everywhere you look.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
Its really scary and has become so frequent that its considered o.k for blacks to commit these crimes. They rarely appear on mainstream news yet crimes commited by whites do, as they are seemingly rarer.

lOL just yesterday my friend and i were walking down the road. When someone shouted behind us, "MOVE OUT MA F'IN WAYY", we turned around and their was the scariest lookin shvartza, smoking a spliff, with  penetrating bloodshot eyes. I literally jumped Off the pavement. It gives me nightmares.

I just read in the local newspaper that this shvartza was shouting on the train the other day and a white barrister looked up from his book to see what all the trouble was about. Before he was able to look back down into his book, a knife was sticking out his chest.

I live in willesden and they're everywhere you look.
English svartzes the idea makes me laugh :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 05:46:03 PM »
They're really scary .....i can't possibly imagine the shvartzas in downtown New York, they sound 10times worse, with their gangs and high crime problems. Americans are allowed to keep personal weapons for defence uses only, right?
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »
They're really scary .....i can't possibly imagine the shvartzas in downtown New York, they sound 10times worse, with their gangs and high crime problems. Americans are allowed to keep personal weapons for defence uses only, right?
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
True i think the majority of N.Y is svartzes is 3 out 4 .I"m trying to picture them with an English accent ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 09:05:06 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 05:41:54 AM »
Sarah, as far as carrying weapons, it depends on the city or state you live in.  In some cities, you could probably carry shotguns down the street, and no one would even notice; like in the deep South.  But in liberal cities, the right to carry a gun is severely and unfairly restricted.  Cities like New York and Washington, D.C.  Of course, in those big cities, there is big crime.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!