Author Topic: Naturei Karta gets a plug on Fox News  (Read 896 times)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Naturei Karta gets a plug on Fox News
« on: February 01, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

This is how deep and pervasive the Muslim infiltration is.  Very smart of the Saudis.  They target a right wing news group that conservatives trust, buy an interest in it, and then let jihadist values seep through it.  Gradually.  Nobody should notice it or get too excited.  And then one day, everyone who's anyone is thinking pro-Muslim, and Jews are off the mental map, except as objects of hate and scorn.

This is from today's atlas shrugs. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

Technical question:  I copied this from the web site by first hitting the Insert Quote button on the toolbar, but it didn't give me the picture from the web site or the original fonts used.  Any way I can get that?

Thursday, January 31, 2008
FOX GOES OVER TO THE DARK SIDE

Could Fox be hiring Islamists now that the Saudis own over 6% of FOX? Check this out (thanks to Omri for send me the link)
Fox_antisemitsm

If this Jew hater Dovid Weiss is a Rabbi, I'm an imam.

FOX is running press releases as news? What next, Osama's a profile in courage? Al Qaeda press releases?
Neturei Karta welcomed Ahmadinejad, chief annihilationist and Jew hater. This tiny sect gets front page FOX news? WTF? Daniel Pipes calls Neturei Karta a paid agent of Israel's enemies. " AIPAC: (An Institution Perpetuating Atrocities and Catastrophe" ? Pinch me and wake me from this nightmare.

Orthodox Jews to Join Other Arab Organizations in Protest Against the AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) Annual Dinner, and Against the Recent Atrocities in GAZA  FOX Business

NEW YORK, Jan 31, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Place: Outside the Marriott Marquis Times Square, NYC

Date: Thursday, January 31, 2008

The following is a statement by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss, a spokesman for Neturei Karta International:

AIPAC: (An Institution Perpetuating Atrocities and Catastrophe)Arafat_neturei_karta

Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss, a spokesman for Neturei Karta International, Jews United Against Zionism, stated at a recent meeting: "Philanthropists, government representatives and well meaning people, should be apprised of the reality, that supporting Zionism and the State of 'Israel' does not help Jews or Judaism, but on the contrary only helps to perpetuate the tragic impasse and constant bloodshed in the Middle East, both of Arab and Jew.

[..]

The Rabbi further stated: "The terrible oppression and deaths wrought on the Palestinian people in general and now particularly of those residing in Gaza is yet another example of the awful consequences of Zionism. We Jews true the Torah, issue a passionate condemnation of these latest Israeli atrocities. The deaths and suffering of these people, is only the most recent example of the sixty year toll of human suffering created by the Zionist enterprise in the Middle East.

"History clearly attests to the fact that the Jewish existence in all Muslim countries was mostly harmonious and only since the inception of Zionism has this relationship been Ahmadinejad_neturei_karta_4 destroyed. Remove the intimidation and hyperbole of AIPAC and its ilk, and any logical person will conclude that the difference of religion is not the cause of the deep seated rift between Jews and Arabs. The new ideology, the political movement of Zionism, which culminated in the form of the State of 'Israel,' is the real culprit. In fact, Zionism is the direct cause for the exacerbation of anti Semitism universally."

Jews lived in harmony under Muslim rule?

"Furthermore, we are forbidden to oppress another people or steal their lands and homes etc. We are commended to be loyal, peaceful citizens in every country wherein we reside."

The Rabbi added that, "It is a great embarrassment to us that the Palestinians have suffered so much for so long at the hands of those who masquerade as representatives of the Jewish people. Zionism is a movement that disregards the Jewish faith and its teachings on every area of life, including its commandment that we seek peace and justice towards all people.

There's more sick hate but I won't run it. These aren't Jews, they are annihilationists in Jewish clothing.

I wrote FOX I strongly recommend you do same.

To: [email protected]
    Sent: 1/31/2008 5:35:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
    Subj: Jew hatred

Editor,

This is vile Jew hatred by clowns that wear Jewish clothing. They do not represent Orthodox Jews. They do not represent Jews. They are a sick aberrant movement. I have taken a screenshot and will be posting this on the net.Unbelievable. How irresponsible and dangerous.

Warmest regards,
    Pamela Geller
    Atlas Shrugs

Posted by Pamela Geller on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 05:52 PM in Antisemitism:Modern Argument to Age Old Hate, Leftist MEDIA JIHAD aligned with Terror Force | Permalink

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Naturei Karta gets a plug on Fox News
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:54:29 AM »
Faux news has been getting worse since that saudi bought shares
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
You can use a Print Screen button to snap shot the screen. Next Save it to wordpad then open paint and paste it to paint then save as a jpeg.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 12:45:57 PM »
I have no clue how Fox managed to allow Saudis to infiltrate this network...This is NUTS!!!!! They are our enemy in the worst way!!!! 

I'm telling you, this really does remind me of the series called "V" from the 80's....It's happening the same way!!!

I'm watching the Final Battle series right now...It is so friggin similar to what's going on today and what happened with the Nazis in the past!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein