Author Topic: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."  (Read 20989 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Re: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

In this video, Obama repeats his support for ending the Iraq War, saying, "I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending. I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat system. ...

"I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons," Obama says in the video. "To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons. I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material, and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals."

It sounds like "Barry" is still taking those drugs.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »

The author of this quote :

<<You guys are SO paranoid its sad. No one is after you. Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim.>>

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=14508.msg176754#msg176754

was banned (finally :P) a couple of weeks ago.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2008, 05:55:15 AM »
Obama is pretending to be christian only becouse he want to be elected in USA, in Europe he woud pretent to be an agnostic/atheist in Israel the Jew. People are not brainwahed (yet) enough and corupted to vote for open muslim.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2008, 05:04:35 PM »
After looking at the evidence I'm pretty convinced Obama is a muslim, because otherwise Farrakhan woudln't support him. And his so called christian church is nothing else than a joke.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2008, 12:58:58 AM »
Obama is pretending to be christian only becouse he want to be elected in USA, in Europe he woud pretent to be an agnostic/atheist in Israel the Jew. People are not brainwahed (yet) enough and corupted to vote for open muslim.

Instead of SPECULATING over whether he is a Muslim, why not use reams of unquestionable hate speech from his pastor and even from bloggers at my.barackobama.com to discredit him?

JTF is attacking the enemy's strong point (think Maginot line) with weak arguments instead of striking the enemy's weak points with unstoppable arguments. Dreams From My Father (Obama's own book!) says he smoked pot and was into Black identity (if not Black nationalist) politics. Bloggers at Obama's own Web site have posted anti-Semitic hate speech and proposals to eliminate Israel as a Jewish state. Screen shots are circulating with Obama's picture right at the top. Same for a New Black Panther Party page that was hosted for a long time at my.barackobama.com.

There is stuff from Jeremiah Wright, or at least hosted by Jeremiah Wright in the TUCC's newsletter, that includes a piece from a Hamas terrorist named Marzook and a blood libel of Israel (accusation that Israel developed an "ethnic bomb" to kill Negroes and Arabs). Wright also blood libeled the U.S. by accusing us of somehow creating the AIDS virus.

PLEASE lay off this "Obama is a Muslim" line, because all it does is make him stronger. Whether right or wrong, mainstream America regards it pretty much as it regards 9/11 conspiracy theories (like the one hosted at Obama's Web site, of which a screen shot should now be circulating on the Internet).

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2008, 01:13:40 AM »
It sounds like "Barry" is still taking those drugs.
Indeed!  High as a kite on power.  I agree on using his own words to destroy him politically and the words of Jeremiah Wright.  Either Obama is outright lying about not knowing what Wright as said (clearly a huge liar on that score) or he is profoundly obtuse and stupid.  Either way, he is not qualified to be president of anything.  Even in politics being a kiss up can only get him so far.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline cuell246

• New JTFer
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:57 PM »
Who said this?
obama is a muslim, by their fruits you shall know them.